Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-28-2022, 06:14 AM   #1
RPwALover
Account Banned

Male 22/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

22/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Good day everybody. I'm a 22 year old male dom and master seeking a female sub or slave (there's a difference between those so if you're not sure, just ask). By training I mean that I will teach you everything you need to know to be a good sub/slave. You will learn your position, the proper knowledge, rules, and how to do tasks the right way. At the end of the training you will receive a certificate that you're now a proper sub or slave.

So, as you might already guess, it's completely fine if you're a complete beginner with no experience, it's even a bonus point! But if you have already experience, that's no problem either.

I'm very flexible on the time right now so every time zone is fine with me. I also speak English fluently,

Here are my likes (you don't have to like all of them, but the more the better we will fit):
  • Orgasm control / Orgasm denial
  • Rules, discipline, punishments
  • Chastity
  • fulfilling tasks
  • training
  • exercise
  • humiliation (maybe - means I've never tried it)
  • watersports (maybe)

What you should be:
  • Over 18
  • ok with pics/vids or cam (I will verify and show myself too, with face if you want, but you don't need to show face)

I've had two slaves at the same time before and it works, so if there are multiple slaves that apply at the same time, I can take at least two.

So, if you're still reading this, send me a message with the following info: ASL, likes and limits, and if you want to do it alone or in a group.

Stay safe!
The following user says Thank You to RPwALover for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom and sub, kik, skype, training