Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What is my punishments?
Wear tack bra for 30 minutes per vote 18 13.95%
Smack tits in tack bra 15 times per vote 25 19.38%
Smack tits 30 times per vote 12 9.30%
Wear nipple clamps 10 minutes per vote, break for 10 minutes every hour 19 14.73%
Lay face down in tack bra for 15 minutes per vote 10 7.75%
No punishment. You seem like a good girl 11 8.53%
Options 1 and 3 but half the punishment for each 10 7.75%
Options 4 and 5 but half the punishment for each. 24 18.60%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Default Poll punishment help needed 19/F

So heres the deal. I was pmed telling me to do this dare. Above this post is a poll where you can vote to add to my dare. When the poll is complete I will do the dares for the time specified and the number of votes. Feel free to post other things you want me to do while doing these dares

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
Switchboy175

So within you're limits I can post other punishments?
Old 05-23-2017, 04:31 PM   #3
Random11111
Account Banned

Other punishments and things to do while also doing whatever gets decided on

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 05-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
Random11111
Account Banned

Alright, keep the votes coming. I see that the option for me wearing nipple clamps and laying on my tack bra is just a slight bit ahead. Does anybody want to tell me which type of clips I should use???

Old 05-23-2017, 06:53 PM   #5
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

The clips with teeth I am thinking.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Izon for this post:
Old 05-23-2017, 07:01 PM   #6
Random11111
Account Banned

Alright. Clips with teeth it is. Any other punishments you want to add?

Old 05-23-2017, 10:58 PM   #7
Random11111
Account Banned

Oooooh smacking my tits in the tack bra just took the lead. Still got plenty of time to vote

Old 05-23-2017, 11:11 PM   #8
Masterxlove

Default Poll punishment

you can use binder clips on your nips and add elastic strings to them and tie them up behind your neck so that your nips are pulled upwards. hope it makes u horny. please let me know
Old 05-24-2017, 11:17 AM   #9
Random11111
Account Banned

Sorry mate someone beat you to it. I was already told to use the clips with teeth

Old 05-24-2017, 04:14 PM   #10
Random11111
Account Banned

Over 300 views on this thread. Im getting a little worried good thing they didnt all vote

Old 05-25-2017, 12:02 AM   #11
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Over 300 views on this thread. Im getting a little worried good thing they didnt all vote
at moment it was or 150 minutes with nipple clamped and 225 minutes laying face down in tack bra, OR 225 smacks on yoru tits with tack bra on...

a lot of fun for you

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Old 05-25-2017, 07:38 AM   #12
Random11111
Account Banned

Ya. I will have to do the math when its done. Almost 100 votes and we are just getting to the halfway point in the poll

Old 05-25-2017, 07:44 PM   #13
Random11111
Account Banned

1 more vote before 100 votes are cast. To be honest im getting kind of nervous but not many additional punishments have been added so thats good

Old 05-25-2017, 08:44 PM   #14
2bchew
getDare Addict

Add up all the losing votes and spank each ass cheek the total of those votes
Old 05-25-2017, 09:47 PM   #15
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Punishments (all good things cum in 3s!):
- do not only the winning punishment as decided by the poll, but the top 3 punishments as voted by your loving followers
- no orgasms from now until after you complete all punishments as assigned in this thread
- edge 3 times between ever punishment

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, nipple torture, painful, poll, punishme