Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
CeriseUntied

Send a message via AIM to CeriseUntied
Default 24f looking for painful dares

Hi, all. I'm home alone for the rest of the day, and I'm looking for dares. Specifically I'm looking for clit/pussy pain dares, and anal dares. I really feel like my clit needs to be punished today.

I have toothpaste available, as well as other substances. I will not use hot sauce or peppers, though.

Likes: lesbian, painful anal, ass stretching, clit torture/punishment, forced orgasm, bondage, pee, double penetration, dares, being called names, ass to mouth

Hard Limits: family, body mods/permanent damage, videos, photographs showing my face, messy/sticky, knives, blood, wearing urine/being not allowed to wash off

kik me at ceriseuntied.
CeriseUntied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #2
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Put as many clothespegs on your labia and clit - make it look like a hedgehog.
Now straddle a large round cooking pot (pot because it's smooth so it will take a lot of time to rip the pegs off and will leave your pussy and clit in agonising pain for sure)

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:29 PM   #3
CeriseUntied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Put as many clothespegs on your labia and clit - make it look like a hedgehog.
Now straddle a large round cooking pot (pot because it's smooth so it will take a lot of time to rip the pegs off and will leave your pussy and clit in agonising pain for sure)

How long should I straddle the pot? Should I use the pot only to pull off the pegs?

Likes: lesbian, painful anal, ass stretching, clit torture/punishment, forced orgasm, bondage, pee, double penetration, dares, being called names, ass to mouth

Hard Limits: family, body mods/permanent damage, videos, photographs showing my face, messy/sticky, knives, blood, wearing urine/being not allowed to wash off

kik me at ceriseuntied.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #4
womenizer
Account Banned

Shove a vibrator that's a little bit to big for you and fuck yourself with it. Then get two and shove them up your pussy. Go to sleep. If they have fallen out attach pegs to your pussy lips and your clit and shove a vidrator on full up your ass and pussy and keep them there for a week. If they stay in you only need to spank your pussy 20 times or until you orgazm. Have fun

Likes: pics, girls, diapers (currently out of diapers), tampons, Maxi Pads XD

Dislikes: anal, oral

Limits: Scat eating, pee drinking, face, public, social suicide, family/friends

Pm me stuffed and I wear a tampon for 4 hours

Pm/Kik me 'Boxers' and I'll pee my pants.

Pm/Kik me Vid and I'll send a video of whatever you like.

Pm/Kik me dirty and ill were a diaper for a day.
womenizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #5
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Grind against it - keep trying until you get them all off. If you can't take it any more, ride it and grind against it for at least 15 more minutes to ensure proper amount of pain.

Just remember, put it upside down - I suggested the pot because it's hard and slippery so the pegs will just twist, turn and pull most of the time without getting off.

@Womenizer - you are well aware that a week with clothespegs means practically guaranteed necrosis of the clamped tissue?

Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Toys
Old 12-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #6
CeriseUntied

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenizer View Post
Shove a vibrator that's a little bit to big for you and fuck yourself with it. Then get two and shove them up your pussy. Go to sleep. If they have fallen out attach pegs to your pussy lips and your clit and shove a vidrator on full up your ass and pussy and keep them there for a week. If they stay in you only need to spank your pussy 20 times or until you orgazm. Have fun
That's a bit too lengthy for me. I'm looking for dares that can be done today, however I will fuck myself with a large vibrator and go to sleep with it in my pussy tonight.

kik me at ceriseuntied.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:51 PM   #7
CeriseUntied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Grind against it - keep trying until you get them all off. If you can't take it any more, ride it and grind against it for at least 15 more minutes to ensure proper amount of pain.

Just remember, put it upside down - I suggested the pot because it's hard and slippery so the pegs will just twist, turn and pull most of the time without getting off.

@Womenizer - you are well aware that a week with clothespegs means practically guaranteed necrosis of the clamped tissue?

I couldn't find a pot, so I used a metal mixing bowl instead. It definitely hurt! I managed to get 10 clothes pegs on my labia, and added one to my clit before I started the dare. Getting the pegs off using the bowl was almost impossible, especially when I was so turned on! My labia and clit are nice and tender now, and it makes sitting uncomfortable... but in the best possible way! Thank you for your dare!

kik me at ceriseuntied.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #8
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

If you liked it so much repeat it! And when done, squeeze a whole lemon onto your pussy (cut it in half and salt well for extra sting.

Toys
Old 12-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #9
TeasedBeginnings

Lie naked on your bed with your legs spread. Take your non-dominant hand, palm down and gather up as much of your labia and clit as possible between your index and middle fingers pulling your pussy meat away from your body.

Then using a wooden spoon in your dominant hand, administer 50 hard spanks to your clit area.

If you have to readjust your hand, lose your grip or stop for more than 3 seconds between smacks, you must edge twice and start over so make sure you have a good grip.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits
Equiptment & Toys
Instructions given in "text-shorthand" will likely be ignored.
TeasedBeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:02 PM   #10
Master_Red

Get you bottle of mouthwash then you might need to do a little stretching but with the lid off get the top of the bottle in your ass enough so it can somewhat seal. After you have done that lay on your back and get you ass up then stay that way until the bottle has emptied inside of you. Carefully take the bottle out and dont spill any! Edge twice before emptying yourself. Then pm me report please.

Likes: Control,public, semi-public, light to moderate pain, spanking, writing, pee/pee control, humiliation, obedience, and much more

Limits: Extreme pain, blood, scat, illegal, permanent, social suicide
Master_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:05 PM   #11
CeriseUntied

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeasedBeginnings View Post
Lie naked on your bed with your legs spread. Take your non-dominant hand, palm down and gather up as much of your labia and clit as possible between your index and middle fingers pulling your pussy meat away from your body.

Then using a wooden spoon in your dominant hand, administer 50 hard spanks to your clit area.

If you have to readjust your hand, lose your grip or stop for more than 3 seconds between smacks, you must edge twice and start over so make sure you have a good grip.

I made sure to get a good grip on my labia and such before I started. The wooden spoon I used has a hole in the middle, since I've heard that paddles and such with holes in them hurt more than standard ones. I quickly administered 50 hard spanks to my pussy, and hit my clit a few times. Hitting my clit directly hurt and I aimed for it after the first time I hit it. I didn't have to start my spanks over, which I was surprised about because it made my pussy so wet. My pussy lips and clit feel nicely warmed now. Thank you!

kik me at ceriseuntied.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:06 PM   #12
CeriseUntied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Red View Post
Get you bottle of mouthwash then you might need to do a little stretching but with the lid off get the top of the bottle in your ass enough so it can somewhat seal. After you have done that lay on your back and get you ass up then stay that way until the bottle has emptied inside of you. Carefully take the bottle out and dont spill any! Edge twice before emptying yourself. Then pm me report please.
I won't empty an entire bottle of mouthwash inside of me since I use a foaming mouthwash. I'm not sure what the chemicals are in it, and I don't want to cause permanent damage. Do you have an alternative dare?

kik me at ceriseuntied.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #13
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Use liquid soap or scrape a soap bar into some warm water. Might do the trick since AFAIK that's how you make a traditional enema.

Toys
Old 12-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #14
Master_Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriseUntied View Post
I won't empty an entire bottle of mouthwash inside of me since I use a foaming mouthwash. I'm not sure what the chemicals are in it, and I don't want to cause permanent damage. Do you have an alternative dare?
Do you have a bottle of soda?

Likes: Control,public, semi-public, light to moderate pain, spanking, writing, pee/pee control, humiliation, obedience, and much more

Limits: Extreme pain, blood, scat, illegal, permanent, social suicide
Master_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:16 PM   #15
CeriseUntied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Red View Post
Do you have a bottle of soda?
Nope, no soda in my house.

kik me at ceriseuntied.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clit, dares, home alone, painful