Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Have you ever walked completely naked around the block or neighbourhood at nighttime?

Ok I was dared to walk around my estate naked and i am just wondering is their anyone here who has done something similar. I am going to do it at night time so their will be less chance of being caught but their is still a possibility.

Comment plz
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
@ppl3

Send a message via MSN to @ppl3 Send a message via Yahoo to @ppl3

No, i haven't but often wondered about running to the park in early hours of the morning naked. Good luck with your dare It is too cold where i live at the minute to go anywhere naked.
@ppl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Daredevil999

yes read here for details
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...t=17477&page=2
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

Yes makes the neighborhood a slightly less boring place to explore

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ppl3 View Post
No, i haven't but often wondered about running to the park in early hours of the morning naked. Good luck with your dare It is too cold where i live at the minute to go anywhere naked.
That's a lot of fun, i used to do it a lot with some friends. Go out at like 2-3ish a.m, play Soccer, volleyball or just mess around in general at the park. But yea doing it in cold weather = no fun. Chilly weather is alright, but mid-winter is just like step outside turn around and go right back in.

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ppl3 View Post
yeah probably won't do mine for a while either
The following user says Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 12-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
Nick
Distinguished Member

No, i never have. My neighborhood is really bad for it cause all the houses are really close and the wooded area behind my house is small.
I used to live in a bigger house when i was younger way out in the woods. I wish I was still there cause I would have been outside sooooooo much naked or doing dares.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:04 AM   #7
socal_dan

Public nudity seems to be a big thing for you. That's cool... just chill a little bit. You seem obsessed to the point it worries me a little.

Now to feed that obsession. Yeah. I use to do it once a week or so around 2:30/3:00am. Definitely better in summer since I get cold really really easily. As far as I know I was only seen once, and I started laughing. It was some mexican guy I know who doesn't know me (thank god), and was probably shocked out of drawers seeing a skinny white guy running around with his junk flapping about.

The nice part about it is that it's risky, but not to the point where you're guaranteed to get caught. Hella fun.
socal_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:51 AM   #8
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Why, yes.

Why, yes, actually.

When I was in junior high, I don't remember which grade, I stayed up late some night and saw a movie called /Bullet/, with Mickey Rourke. There's a scene at the beginning where he robs a couple of preppy teens looking to score in the projects on the rooftop of a tenement. He makes them strip off and then throws their clothes over the side of the building and leaves them bollocks naked. The whole thing got me pretty hot and worked up so I decided I had to try it.

I walked outside, it was two a.m. or something in a fairly dense suburb. I walked down our street to the cross street, to a sort of recessed area at the front of someone's yard, where there were shrubs.

I pretended like the movie ... The sudden betrayal -- my dealer suddenly hurling me (and a friend) into a secluded spot. The drawn gun. Racing pulse, senses heightened. "Take off your clothes," he says. Disbelief, dismay, rage all take turns. I feel like I'm imitating what I saw pretty completely, and now for it. Resignation.

I pulled off my sneakers and white socks. Slid out of my jacket and piled it on top. T-shirt followed. I was bare-chested, and of course that's when I really noticed the cold. It was summer, I think, but a Washington summer, and any case it was two in the morning. I mimicked the sort of disgusted griping/whimpering of the boys in the movie, imagining Bullet there, subtly touching himself, as my jeans came off and went into the pile with everything else. And, as in the movie, I stopped.

"Shorts, too," says the Bullet of my imagination. My friend and I refuse. We've been had, but he won't really go through with this. But then he has his gun and he's pointing and shouting, and then his voice drops real low. "I'm not leaving until you girls drop your little panties."

I'm a really thin, really white kid standing alone in just his tighty-whities looking up the street. Nobody. Nearly naked and alone. I hitch my thumbs in the waistband, and pull them down, trying to go a little slow so not to lose the moment too quickly. I stepped out of my shorts a foot at a time and then put them on the pile with the rest.

I started a walk. Not far, but I figured what's the point of getting naked in public at night if you don't at least step out into the street? So I'm there, and the air has the texture of velvet and a coolness like ices across all my skin and around all my parts. I feel myself over, and by that time I hadn't learned to masturbate with my hand so my touching myself was not particularly a turn-on, just a weird deep-seated thing that was part gratification, part humiliation, and mostly just mysterious in effect.

I didn't get far when a car peeled around the corner at the top of my cross street and stopped virtually on top of me. Headlights showed up everything, and I could see shit but someone was getting out of the car. I dashed back to my clothes, snatched up everything, going down a mental list, undies, pants, shirt, jacket, shoes, socks, dammit dropped a sock, run back, grab it, and pelt home lickety-split ... don't stop, don't acknowledge, hope like hell the next-door neighbors aren't out on their porch for one of their late-night fags ... and straight to the door.

I get on our porch a little out of breath, my pretty bare feet are sore from asphalt, I'm only mostly sure I've got all my shit still in my arms and I barely manage to work the door without dropping anything else and get inside.

And it's over.

Except the furious dry humping later in bed, but that's something else again.

I never heard anything about that incident in the neighborhood. I wondered, later, what the people in the car thought. Did they think it was a prank? Did they initially think something bad had happened to me? Sometimes I think about what might have happened if I'd just stuck around ... naked and all.

Last edited by LordCaspen; 12-09-2008 at 08:01 AM.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #9
BiMale16

Yeah, I live in a cul de sac, and sometimes I go out and walk around it. Or to the stop sign at the end, and wait for a car. I've actually been caught doing that once by someone driving by.
BiMale16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs down I have not

I have not. I think it would be one of the hardest dares to do.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #11
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

BiMale16,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMale16 View Post
Yeah, I live in a cul de sac, and sometimes I go out and walk around it. Or to the stop sign at the end, and wait for a car. I've actually been caught doing that once by someone driving by.
You intrigue me. "Caught," as in they saw you and you ran? Or something more?
Old 12-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #12
BiMale16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCaspen View Post
BiMale16,

You intrigue me. "Caught," as in they saw you and you ran? Or something more?
Well, kinda. The cul de sac joins up with the main neighborhood road, and I was at the corner of that road when someone drove by. They didn't drive into the cul de sac. I ran anyways though xD
BiMale16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #13
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Aha

BiMale16,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMale16 View Post
Well, kinda. The cul de sac joins up with the main neighborhood road, and I was at the corner of that road when someone drove by. They didn't drive into the cul de sac. I ran anyways though xD

I totally get it -- in your position I'd have done the same, I think. I'd be highly interested to read someone's story, though, where their being caught gave no option for retreat ...

I had another near miss a year or so ago. I was in the middle of a street near my house (not the one I was living at in the previous story), and stripped off in a line -- shoe, a few steps further, other shoe, a few steps, sock, and so on down to underwear and then naked. I ran up and down the street -- silent, at one-thirty a.m. or something, and yet somebody saw me!

Apparently, they didn't see me clearly, though ...

So a few minutes of this, and I'm (I confess) a touch winded, and in any case, very nearly satisfied. I go back down my line, getting dressed again, and just a very slight touch concerned I was seen and will suddenly be stopped by someone before I've got it all back on.

But no, I'm all dressed, socks and shoes back on, and walking on down the street back on my way home, when a patrol car turns onto the end of the street in front of me. Not necessarily for me, not necessarily for me, not necessarily -- oh, shit, it's slowing down in front of me. A couple of uniforms get out and start grilling me.

Yes, I was seen, but the thing is I'm now a suspect for potential burglary. Like, oh sure, I'll just strip off and see if I can't find any place to rob like that. Stupid fucking people. So they can't have seen me nude.

Besides, the police seemed surprised when I confessed to them my shameful secret: I was streaking. About this time, a second car, with a snarling, snapping dog in back comes around the corner. A brief conversation between cops, and it's determined I'm not up to no good, except I shouldn't be streaking, and "next time," they're going to run me in.

So ... I was nearly caught. But caught or not, I think it's part of why I've sort of gone off getting nude in public, even at night, ever since.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #14
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Not nearly as daring, but me and some friends would use the apartment complex's community pool at night and go skinny dipping sometimes.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:19 AM   #15
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirrik View Post
Not nearly as daring, but me and some friends would use the apartment complex's community pool at night and go skinny dipping sometimes.
I think that is as daring cause people might hear you

Advertisements
Kink Talk