Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2023, 08:34 AM   #1
bt1234

Eye Kik show me your feet

Post your kik in this thread if you're up for this dare, how long you're in for and if you want to have any optional modifiers.

COMMANDS
- show me your feet - on receiving this, you must reply with a picture of your feet
- take it off - if you are wearing something on your feet (e.g. shoes, socks) then the darer can send this to get you to take them off

[OPTIONAL] MODIFIERS
- from top - add this modifier to let the darer know they can request a picture from the tops of your feet
- from bottom - add this modifier to let the darer know they can request a picture from the soles of your feet
- with genitals - add this modifier to let the darer know they can request a picture with your genitals on show
- with ass - add this modifier to let the darer know they can request a picture with your ass on show
- as you command - add this modifier to let the darer know they can request a specific pose (featuring your feet) for them

Given multiple modifiers might be added, darers should specify which one they want to use.

kik: SwitchBoi92

Likes: tasks, stripping, humiliation, CBT, nipple play/torture, chastity, toys, feet, pits, (light) spanking, worship
Limits: blood, scat, personal info, face, family/friends

Message "cage check" at any point to check I'm still in chastity.
bt1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, feet, kik, pics