Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
ElisabethC7399

Female vanilla couple

Hello everybody! this weekend I'll watch kinda vanilla couple have first time sex instead of making love.

any easy ideas how to spice it up for them? please fast reply. and also. not allowed to join in.

got: butt plug, vibrator butterfly, sex position dices

maybe you will get reward pics
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:03 PM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethC7399 View Post
Hello everybody! this weekend I'll watch kinda vanilla couple have first time sex instead of making love.

any easy ideas how to spice it up for them? please fast reply. and also. not allowed to join in.

got: butt plug, vibrator butterfly, sex position dices

maybe you will get reward pics
Blindfold them both first, fully clothed, then have them each strip each other of an item of clothing, turn and turn about, till both nude. And if possible: you get to decide what position they're to have sex in.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:14 PM   #3
ElisabethC7399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Blindfold them both first, fully clothed, then have them each strip each other of an item of clothing, turn and turn about, till both nude. And if possible: you get to decide what position they're to have sex in.

oh, this one is really good, thanks! ^^
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:34 PM   #4
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

I would also have them compete to make the other one cum first.
They should do so by hands only.
Looser will be the one cumming first.
Get him/her to wear buttplug until after sex.

Oh, maybe you can keep them having sex until all sides of position-dice have been rolled at least once? Changing position every 5 minutes or so?
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, sex, vanilla