Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2022, 04:22 PM   #1
PrettyKitten

Smile 20/FtM College Starts Soon, Looking for Hidden Public

For starters I am FtM, meaning I use he/him pronouns, i identify as a man, wear men's clothes, use the mens room, etc.

College will be starting soon and I'm wanting to build up a list of dares and rules to implement while I'm in classes or on the drive. I live about 40 minutes from the college I go to so I drive that every day. As long as the dares are hidden (under clothes or in stall) I'm down, if something breaks a limit or makes me too uncomfy I won't do it but I'll ask for something else as a punishment.

I live with family so I don't have a lot of time at home to do anything, though if its hidden (buttplug, dildo sitting, etc) I can do it.

Im not currently in denial but I would take some if you all wanted, I love tease and denial.

I'm also looking for dares leading up to college. Classes start on 22. Hopefully I'll have enough to last all semester

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 06:36 PM   #2
Nudistexhibition

Edge at least twice on campus every day. Public bathrooms are acceptable but more public places would of course be better
Limits: pictures (for strangers), illegal, family, permanent, social suicide, pee drinking, poop, ballbashing

Female slave market: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Nudistexhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 07:58 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Next time you are in a public bathroom stay 5 minutes naked in a stall.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 09:50 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

While you're driving to/from college, wear trousers pantyless. As you get into the car, unzip your trousers and apply a clothespin at each inner lip, then start and keep them there as long as you can (anyway no more than 15 minutes to avoid damages), then stop the car (safety overall) and strip away the clothespins.

If you use this kind of clothespins you could experiment gluing something between the sticks, near the spring, so that the sticks don't close completely but remain a couple of mm opened, so it will be less painful and blood-blocking, and they could be applied for a longer time, but making it more uncomfortable.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, hidden public humiliation, toys