Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2024, 07:08 AM   #31
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Rope walk!

Take about 20 feet of rope. Tie five knots in it. Tie the ends to something secure, so it is stretched out and suspended at your clit height when you are on tiptoes.

Play with yourself long enough to get nice and wet.

Get a blindfold and something to tie your hands. Straddle the rope at one end, blindfold yourself and tie your wrists behind you.

Then just walk to the other end. At each knot, grind on it until you edge. When you reach the other end, you're done!

If that was too easy, repeat and add tiger balm to the second and fourth knots.

Thank you for this task @kindness. Unfortunately I don't have anything I can tie rope to. My bedroom is entirely glass so I don't even have normal door handles just sliding doors

If you'd like, I'd be very happy to do another task?

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 11:57 AM   #32
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddleslut View Post
Hi @footlover.london

Thanks for these fun tasks. I decided to combine all three of these so I did 10 edges, whilst suxking my smallest dildo and because you never specified which hole for the "fast fuck" so my master chose my ass - I hope this pleases you. Master also helped me.complete these tasks and was very very rough 😊

We started by making a rope harness to hold my magic wand on my clit. To make this more mean, master also added metal clothes pins to my pussy lips and nipples. Then master tied me up so my was unable to move my arms and legs but had my ass in the air. Then he suctioned a small dildo in my mouth so every time I wanted to breathe my nipples were tugged by the clothes pins. He then removed my large anal beads and lubed my ass up with tigerbalm and added tiger balm to all the toys he planned on using. Then he pushed a medium pink and blue glittery dildo into my ass and turned my wand to high. My clit was instantly throbbing and my ass was on fire as it has been used so much over the past 24 hours. Within 10 seconds I was on edge so master turned the wand off but continued fucking my ass hard with my dildo. After he counted to three he turned the wand back on and within 5 seconds i almost came from the sensation of my ass being used hard and tye wand on my clit and my nipples being pulled every time i sucked the dildo in my mouth so he stopped. He thought I edged too fast and thought my clit needed to be in more pain so he added a clothes pin and then rubbed peppermint oil on my clit he then changed the dildo in my ass to a longer and thicker glittery dildo. Then he turned the wand onto my very sore clit and resumed pounding my ass with the dildo. Within 20 seconds I was back on the edge, so he turned the wand off for 10 seconds. He did this for the next 6 edges at which point I was so desperate to cum that I was crying and dripping wet. Then he pulled the dildo out of my ass, added more tiger balm to my ass and then forced my largest dildo into my ass and a slightly smaller one that he lubed with peppermint oil into my pussy. The combo of my ass on fore and my pussy feeling like there was ice in it was so intense I shot off the bed and pulled my nipples soooo hard. He then turned the wand back on and used both hands to use the dildos in my holes as fast as possible. At this point I was so focused on trying not to cum I just decided to five up my attempts on breathing and kept the dildo all the way down my throat. Within 20 seconds I almost exploded, I started screaming and pushing up from the dildo in my mouth with my mascara running down my face. Then he gave me a minute break, he left the clamps on my clit and nipples and topped up the peppermint oil on my clit, and added another dildo into my pussy that he slathered with peppermint oil (so I had a dildo in my mouth, a large one in my ass and two in my pussy!!) I was sooo full now and so turned on. After the minute break, he used his knee to keep the toys deep in my pussy, then turned the wand on and resumed fucking my ass as hard as he could with the large dildo. I was so overwhelmed by the sensation, that I was on edge within a couple seconds begging for permission to cum and he wouldn't let me but wouldn't stop, I was screaming and begging to cum and I wasn't allowed to and he forced me to stay like this for another 20 seconds. Then he left the dildo in my ass stopped the wand. He proceeded to pull my hair forcing the clamps on my nipples off, I then came so hard. As punishment for cumming without permission he spanked each ass cheek 20 times with a flogger and forced me to add 5 icecubes into my ass and wear the large dildo for an hour and 10 ice cubes in my pussy which he used clothes pins to keep shut.
This is excellent! Thanks as always for the detailed and creative report

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,801.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to footlover.london for this post:
Old 04-15-2024, 01:47 PM   #33
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Get an open water bottle in your pussy and go under a shower. Position yourself on a floor in any way you like that lets you catch water from the shower into the bottle. If your wand is water proof keep it on your clit but if it's not masturbate in other way untill the bottle is full with water. Before you can finish you have to close the lid stand up and pull the water bottle out. For each time you edge/cum slide a marker in your pussy next to the bottle to stretch yourself even more.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 04:06 AM   #34
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Alarm 5 Edges

Have 5 Edges to bump the thread.
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 07:33 AM   #35
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Get an open water bottle in your pussy and go under a shower. Position yourself on a floor in any way you like that lets you catch water from the shower into the bottle. If your wand is water proof keep it on your clit but if it's not masturbate in other way untill the bottle is full with water. Before you can finish you have to close the lid stand up and pull the water bottle out. For each time you edge/cum slide a marker in your pussy next to the bottle to stretch yourself even more.

Hi @lani_122

Thanks for this task! I private messaged you about this .... eeek I failed to get any markers alongside the bottle.

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
Old 04-16-2024, 07:45 AM   #36
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMinnMan View Post
Have 5 Edges to bump the thread.
Thanks for bumping my thread @TheMinnMan - you are now ensuring my pussy and ass are used soooo much.

This task was extremely hard as master has ensured my holes have been filled all day today, so I had my giant egg plug in my pussy and anal beads in my ass when completing this task.

This task started with me laying on my back with my holes very full, and me placing my magic wand on my clit. It felt amazing on the low setting, slowly bringing me to the edge, my xlit throbbing and my pussy relaxing around the toys in me only for me to reach the edge and have to pull the wand away. I gave myself a 20 second break to ensure I wouldnt cum, and then placed the wand on medium back onto my clit and within 5 seconds I was back on edge, this time I only allowed myself 5 seconds to recover and turned the wand up to high and placed it back on my clitt. Turns out when I'm this full I edge even quicker and it's harder to not cum, I again lasted only a few seconds and had a 5 second break. My fourth edge I kept the doxy on my clit but didn't allow my needy body to orgasm. The 5th edge felt like torture, with the wand on high, I forced the wand to stay on my clit for 30 seconds but didn't allow myself to cum. This has left my clit throbbing and my pussy begging for release.

Thank you for using this slut ☺️

Old 04-16-2024, 08:15 AM   #37
HornedRimedGlasses

This seems like fun. FAST FUCK in Pussy, with a big dildo if you have it. Followed by PUSSY GAPE with the same dildo.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
HornedRimedGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 11:23 AM   #38
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornedRimedGlasses View Post
This seems like fun. FAST FUCK in Pussy, with a big dildo if you have it. Followed by PUSSY GAPE with the same dildo.
Thanks @HornedRimedGlasses for this fun task!

I started by removing my giant egg plug from my pussy but left the anal beads in my ass.

I then selected my largest dildo, and shoved it roughly in my pussy set a 5 minute timer and roughly fucked my pussy. I almost came twice. Sadly I didn't have permission to orgasm like my pussy wanted so I held off whilst fucking my pussy hard with the large dildo until the 5 minute timer went off.

I then pushed the large dildo all the way into my pussy and set a timer for 10 minutes. During these 10 minutes I also placed clothes pins on my labia and nipples. Once the 10 minute timer went off, I twisted the clothes pins on my nipples until they came off, and pulled the clothes pins off my labia. I then pulled the dildo out of my dripping wet pussy and pushed the giant egg plug back in place to keep my pussy stretched as wide as possible.

Old 04-16-2024, 11:25 AM   #39
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

FAST FUCK with a different dildo every minute

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

My PM Dares
Old 04-16-2024, 11:33 AM   #40
lani_122
getDare Succubus

DEEP THROAT FUCK with the biggest dildo that fits in your mouth.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 12:13 PM   #41
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Please can I add the same again

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

My PM Dares
Old 04-16-2024, 03:53 PM   #42
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Smile +5 edges

Add 5 edges for the total
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:15 AM   #43
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover.london View Post
FAST FUCK with a different dildo every minute
Thanks for the fun task @footlover.london!

I started this task my removing the giant egg from my pussy and the anal beads from my ass. I then selected my 5 dildos and laid them out. You never specified which hole to use so I opted to use my ass this time. I lubed each toy up with tiger balm and then inserted the smallest one into my ass and set the timer for 1 minute. Then I proceeded to fuck my ass as hard and deep as I could until the timer went off. I then grabbed the next biggest dildo, and it slid in with ease so I set the timer for 1 minute again, I repeated this until the 5 minutes were up at which point my pussy was dripping juices down my thighs onto the tiles

Old 04-17-2024, 03:20 AM   #44
cuddleslut

Quote:
Thanks for this task @lani_122.

I completed this task with my pussy filled with my giant egg and a small dildo in my ass. I chose a medium sized dildo (roughly 8" long) and suctioned it to the mirror in my bedroom. I added some Salted Caramel flavoured lube as a treat and set a timer 1 minute.

I then opened my mouth and took the dildo deep down my throat until my face was against the mirror firmly and kept it as deep as possible. My pussy was clenching and dripping because having my mouth used turns me on so much. The timer went off but I snoozed it and continued on only bobbing my head back slightly so I could breathe. Hehe then the timer went off indicating two minutes were up (hehe double the time because I was enjoying it a whole lot)!

Thanks for using this slut's mouth

The following user says Thank You to cuddleslut for this post:
Old 04-17-2024, 03:26 AM   #45
Bamous

Can you do anal gape at the same time as pussy fast fuck with large dildo. Then when finished swap it around and do pussy gape and anal fast fuck?

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk