Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
deepsix

Default Your sister's sissy

Your Sister's Sissy: Part I

It is a hot summer afternoon and you are alone at home. Your parents have gone out for the weekend and your sister, Julie, three years older than you, is on a date with her boyfriend. She will be leaving for college this autumn. She is a tall, slim brunette with a very shapely body, a star athlete and an A student.

It fills you with guilt, but you secretly admire her, even fantasize about her. When she is not looking, you stare at her chest and ass and try to imagine how she would look naked. Seeing her up close everyday makes you horny and thinking about her naked makes you blush and gives you a hard, throbbing erection. You feel jealous of her boyfriend, as he is the one who gets to be with her all the time, touch her and see her naked.

You have been thinking and planning this a long time, but today you finally decide to go into her room and snoop around, perhaps even steal one of her bras and panties. Your heart beats hard as you sneak into her room. It is like entering a forbidden sanctuary. The house is quiet and you are alone, but you strain to hear if anyone is coming. You tiptoe to her dresser and open her underwear drawer. You see them! Her panties, pink, yellow, black and white, bikinis, boy shorts and so many thongs! You see her bras, her camisols and her tights! Your heart beats furiously as you touch them, your cock erect and hard, throbbing painfully in your pants. You can not help but grab your crotch and squeeze your hard cock. You would love to wear one, you think to yourself, as you pick up her thongs and imagine her in them.

You pick up her sexiest panty, a pink lacy thong. As you are caressing it, thinking about taking your pants off and putting it on, you suddenly hear footsteps outside. Your face flushes with fear as you did not hear the front door open. You do not want to be caught, but do not know what to do. The door flies open and you see your sister standing there, shocked and surprised to see you in her room. It takes her a few moments to figure out what you are doing, as she sees her underwear drawer open, and her thongs in your hand.

"What were you doing in my room!", Julie exclaims. "How dare you go through my personal stuff? What is that in your hand?"

You stammer, unable to answer. You say "Nothing, its nothing. I was just looking around".

Julie is furious. "Nothing? Are those my PANTIES you have in your hand?!", she yells. "You pervert, how DARE you, how can you do this to your own sister?!!"

"I found them lying around, I swear!", you say, "I was just putting them away. I am sorry!"

Julie sees through your lies. After all, her underwear drawer is wide open. "Sorry! Sorry won't cut it, you pervert. Gosh, I feel so violated! I am telling dad. He will whip you into shape."

You are terrified of your dad's temper, and know he will be furious. "No, please don't", you beg, "I am sorry, I will do anything, but please don't tell dad!"

Julie smiles wickedly. "Anything? Hmm ... If you promise to do exactly as I say, and let me punish you, I might not bring it up with dad."

Your heart beats faster at the thought of being punished. "Yes, please, I will do anything you say", glad at least your dad won't find out.

"I don't have time to deal with you now", says Julie, "I have to go back to Mark's house. But I am not going to let you sneak around my room. Lets go into your room!"

You go into your room and Julie pulls up a chair and fetches your belt. "I am going to tie you to the chair", she says, "to make sure you do not behave like a pervert while I am gone. Sit on the chair!"

Julie tightly straps you on the chair. Your hands are behind you, and you are unable to move them. "You will sit here till I get back. Do not even TRY to escape!", she says.

"Open your mouth", she says, and takes the pink lacy thong and stuffs it into your mouth. "You will keep my panties in your mouth till I return. You have been a very bad boy and you will be punished tonight."

She leaves you tied, with her panties stuffed in your mouth. Your heart beats hard as you think of the long hours you will be here, tied in this humiliating position, waiting for her to return and punish you. You hear the front door slam shut, her car rev up as she drives away on her date with Mark.

If you want me to continue, please let me know
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk