Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
Ink
Baby Member

Default Two Guys, Two Girls... and Booze

As a college undergraduate, I had my share of misadventures with the ladies, but this one remains my most interesting.

When I was about 21 years old, school was returning from break. At the time, I was sharing a house with three other guys, but only one of them had returned from break, and he was out with a lady friend for the evening. Let's call him Mike, and his lady friend Mercedes.

A female friend, Sarah, and I were home that night, and bored, so we went out for dinner and got tipsy enough to have to walk back to my house. When we got there, we decided to continue drinking, as it was a weekend and we had nothing to do until a few days later. We played a few games of Caps, using hard liquor as the "penalty", and got fairly drunk.

Bored with Caps, we turned to the internet for a new drinking game, and found Drink or Dare. It's a card-based game that replaces the "truth" in Truth or Dare with very significant drinking. The two of us started playing, mostly drinking as we weren't yet totally comfortable with each other. After about twenty minutes of this, however, my housemate and his date unexpectedly returned home. We somewhat drunkenly invited them to join the game... and then things began to get interesting.

The game continued in the living room, a beige-carpeted 70s throwback with floral wallpaper and grey couches. We stacked cards between us on the coffee table, Mike and Mercedes sitting on the floor opposite the couches, S and I sitting on the couches themselves. The first few turns were taken as drinks, until Sarah decided to shake things up a bit.

At this point, I must break to clarify a few rules of the game: when you draw a card, the color determines your options. If you draw a red card, you must drink the number shown on the card. If you draw a black card, you have a dare available; in order to save that dare for a future turn, you must drink the face value. By keeping multiple black cards, you can offer dares to multiple people in the group. When it is your turn, and you have a black card in your possession, you offer another person the choice between drinking the value of the card and taking your dare. If they accept a dare, they are bound to do it once they learn what it is. Finally, player can reduce the number of drinks they take on a "drink" command by discarding a black card in their possession.

Knowing this, Sarah had saved up two black cards and offered a dare to Mike and Mercedes. They accepted the dare, and she dared them to make out passionately until she said stop. There was already something of a love connection there, so they made out with little reservation for about three minutes before she called a halt. Embarrassed, they both feigned annoyance with Sarah, and vowed vengeance.

It was Mercedes' turn next, and she used her black card to dare Sarah into a lap dance for me. Sarah gave me a lap dance, and clearly didn't have too much of a problem with it. As she waved her jeans-clad butt in my face, I began to get pretty turned on, and she noticed and ground her hips into my crotch, grinning wickedly at me over her shoulder.

A couple of rounds passed as the players began to realize the potential these cards held, and people hoarded their black cards. More importantly, they also got drunker by virtue of the red cards.

I broke the "silence", daring Mercedes and Sarah to show the guys their tits for ten counted seconds. They agreed to the dare when I asked them, "Drink or dare?" but looked concerned when they heard the dare. After exchanging meaningful glances, they both stood up and lifted their shirts and bras. Sarah had pendulous Ds with broad brown nipples that sagged ever so slightly under their significant weight; surprising, given her fairly thin frame. Mercedes, a pale brunette, had tiny A-cup muffins with pointy little pink nipples. Both girls revealed flat stomachs under their tits, and judging by the tents in my pants and Mike's, had pretty good bodies.

The girls realized that this meant war, and the next couple of rounds had me and Mike showing off various body parts, until finally Mercedes said, "Okay, you've seen our tits... I think it's time we saw some cock," after we guys had both agreed to a dare. We dropped trou for the alloted "until I say stop" and the girls giggled and whispered to each other about the show. Both of us were making it pretty obvious by this point that we were turned on, which the girls found pretty hilarious.

After Mercedes' turn ended, Mike played two black cards and got a dare out of both girls. He ordered them to make out, passionately, until he said stop. This was a task they set to with surprising gusto. Mike and I exchanged looks of surprise as they enthusiastically frenched, wrapping their arms around each other as they did so. When we finally said stop, we were both sporting serious and rather obvious wood, which the girls' expressions said they had noticed.

My turn came around next, and I decided to get creative. Playing two black cards, I ordered Mercedes to fill her bra with ice cubes, then have them fished out by Mike, using only his teeth. I gathered a tray full of ice cubes for her and handed them to her in handfuls as she more than filled her bra, squealing at the cold. Mike took his sweet time getting them out, and seemed to get as much nibbling in as ice removal.

Next, it was Sarah's turn. She had only one black card, but by this point we had all had a lot of alcohol, so choosing "drink" was a bit of a poor option. She gave me the choice, and I chose "dare". She ordered me to spend the rest of the game wearing no more than my boxers. I skinned down, and Mercedes' turn came up. She gave the same order to Mike. After the round completed, vengeance has us all down to our underwear. Mike and I both wore dark, loose-fitting boxers. Mercedes had a matched set of panties and bra, white cotton with pale pink roses at the edges. Sarah blushed when she was forced to strip down... she was wearing a see-through green bra with black see-through panties. "I didn't expect to be taking my clothes off!" she said when we asked what the see-through underwear was for.

The first turn after everyone had been stripped to their skivvies was mine, and I took good advantage of it. I played two black cards to order Mercedes to lie flat and draw thin lines of chocolate syrup from her neck to her thighs, and to order Sarah to lick it off. Sarah knelt between Mercedes' pale legs and began to lick, causing Mercedes to giggle and convulse. Mike and I finally had to hold Mercedes' shrieking body down as Sarah carefully licked the chocolate syrup up one thigh, across Mercedes' slender, milky belly, to her little tits, and back down the other thigh.

At this point, everyone is turned on. Sarah's turn comes, and she wastes no time. She orders me to draw a thin line of chocolate syrup from the base of my cock to the tip... so that she can lick it off. With broad licks of her tongue, she licks every bit of syrup off of my cock, leaving me with a throbbing erection that tents my boxers.

Mercedes' turn is next, and she uses a single black card to dare Sarah to take any cock in the room all the way to her throat. Sarah walks over to Mike and pulls his fully erect cock from his boxers, then bobs her head once, her lips closing around the base of his cock and sliding all the way back up the tip. The response from the room, and especially from Mike, is a collective "daaaaaamn." She smiles as she sits back down on the couch.

The next turn is Mike's, and it turns out he has three black cards saved up. He dares all three of us, and we all eagerly (hornily) accept. He orders us to go into a closet (my walk-in closet, fairly roomy) and throw our clothes out, then stay inside for five minutes.

Sarah, Mercedes, and I go to the closet, close the door, and in total darkness skin down and throw our clothes out the door. Mercedes is in front of me, and Sarah behind. As soon as my boxers are out the door, I feel four hands converge on my cock and balls and begin to work their way up and down. Sarah slides down, her cheek against my lower back, and takes my balls in both hands, while Mercedes uses one hand to stroke the head of my cock while her other hand guides my hand to her dripping pussy. The three of us stroke each other for a couple minutes, then Sarah yells for Mike to come and join us. He steps into the closet, and Sarah begins to stroke his cock while Mercedes focuses all of her attention on mine.

After about five more minutes of stroking, kissing, and general confusion about who is who, we emerge from the closet to continue the game. None of us bother to get dressed again, so sexual tension remains high. I dare Sarah to slide an ice cube deep into Mercedes' pussy for Mike to retrieve, and for Sarah to put ice cubes in her panties for Mercedes to retrieve, one by one. The two tasks blend together, and soon Mike is eating Mercedes out while Mercedes pulls down Sarah's panties and begins to suck on her pussy.

Once we all realize what's going on, we decide it's time to admit it and just head for the bedroom...

More if you're interested.
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Ink for this post:
Old 10-05-2010, 08:18 AM   #2
dabigone

i'm interested lol, please continue, this is a great story

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

nice story. a few inconsistencies, but still very enjoyable (you were all naked in the closet, decided not to put any cloths on but then there is ice in Sarah's panties) all good.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
ace1991

Very interested, please continue.
ace1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #5
BlitzMundane
getDare Sweetheart

Like it, love it, want some more of it (but agree with Ethan).
blackmail you
share pictures
trade MSN adresses
or play TorD.
I won't reply.

Stories I've written;
"Say it!" http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55553
BlitzMundane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #6
oxoguy

Love it! Reminds of a little game I once played at uni!
oxoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

please, please continue

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #8
javer03

Great story hope to read more soon!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #9
MeasinToday

Love it, Love it, Love it.

Me as in Today