Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-04-2023, 02:36 PM   #1
I Obey

Default Them

It's been a while since I've written anything new. I hope this is of interest.

Your infectious laugh caught my attention from across the room. Taking in your masculine frame, soft face, and short slick haircut, I felt my pussy clench. Suddenly you were looking at me, and I knew I had been caught ogling you, a blush spreads across my face as I step towards you. You stride across the room, meeting me halfway, and suddenly I can smell your sexy cologne.
"Do I know you?" they ask.
"I don't believe so; I'm Jaime (they/them) nice to meet you."
"Clove (they/he)" they reply.
"Sorry, I was staring; you're very attractive, and your laugh caught my attention."
The smile that broke out on your face gave me butterflies.
"Stare as much as you like," he winks and rejoins their group.
Leather boots just a touch dirty, a cargo kilt, a humorous t shirt and a small toy bag slung over a shoulder. I was all smiles as I wandered to the boot black stand.
A beautiful person approached me with a question about their leather boots. So I lost myself in helping them. The next thing I knew, I felt someone's presence close behind me. I looked up from my stool, and there you were. A dumb, goofy grin spread across my face.
“Is there a que?” you asked.
“No, you are next.” I excitedly replied.
You sat yourself in the chair and got comfortable. I was so excited to get to work on your boots - very torn between that passion and keeping you here just a bit longer.
I love how easy conversation feels while I am doing boots. He was from out of town a presenter brought in for the weekend. Excited, that we had a boot black stand to get your boots done before presenting tomorrow. We had a lot in common, and I was really enjoying myself. The chemistry and the flirting were light and enjoyable.
"Do you have scene plans tonight?" they asked.
"No, after my shift here, I'm free for the night."
"Would you like to negotiate something?"
"fuck yes I would"

You placed the boot I had just finished on my thigh with enough pressure to make my masochistic side melt. Bending over to get a good look at it.
“This looks really good, but they can shine a bit more, I think. Do you like being good or bratty?"
“I feel like I’m naturally more obedient but enjoy bratting with consent. I do not like disappointing, but I do like being challenged to please.” I replied as I got back to shining, enjoying the note from you.
I moved onto your second boot while you led us through a thorough negotiation covering all the bases. It felt like I was in the hot seat in the best way possible. I could feel you watching me intently from up on the stand as we planned out our time together. As I wrap up the second boot, it is placed on my other thigh, and a moan escapes my lips. You grind the heel in harder, put a hand under my chin, and make me look up.
“You ready now?.”
“Yes I am.”
Suddenly your fingers are in my hair, grabbing a fistful, forcing me to look you in the eyes.
“What do you want?”
“For you to hurt me.” I whimper back.
You smile and drag your hand down the side of my face, and I nuzzle into it for a moment before you pull it back swiftly and slap me. Before I can shake it off, you are pulling me up by my hair - we are face to face all the sudden. A low growl escapes your lips and you take a nibble at my neck.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 07:00 AM   #2
I Obey

Default Them pt. 2

You have a firm grasp of the hair at the nape of my neck as you lead me towards the large mats in the middle of the dungeon. Effortlessly, you take your leg behind my knee and drop me to the ground in front of you. The way you easily manhandled me was such a fucking turn-on. I felt like your doll, your little plaything. I look up at you towering over me and bite my lip. A wicked grin spreads across your face, and the butterflies return.
You stick your freshly shined boots between my legs, spreading them and rubbing the toe against my needy cunt. I unconsciously rock back and forth a bit before I start to blush and come to my senses.
“Like that slut?”
I moan, “Yes!”
“Good”
The next thing I know, you are on top of me, a growl in my ear as you pin me to the ground. You knock the wind out of me, and my big boobs nearly pop out of my shirt. You quickly discard my shirt and bra and take in my bare breasts, pierced nipples, and pale skin. I think I see approval flash across your face. Then you sink your nails into my tits, massaging them like stress balls. The moment it feels too intense, you lighten up, and the moment I recover, you increase the intensity. I lost myself in the pain and pleasure; you were playing me like your instrument, and I never wanted it to stop.
I feel your teeth sink into my thigh, and I let out a small cry of pain louder than I expected. That didn’t stop you from biting slightly harder, and that may have been the sexiest part of all this. We wrestle—well, you wrestle me, moving me effortlessly below and around you. Lost in a primal dance, I’m your prey; you are the predator, and, oh man, was I in trouble.
All of a sudden, you are standing again, and I find myself on my hands and knees on the mat. Before I saw it coming, I heard your boot land hard on the back of my thigh. I gasped in surprise, and then the pain sank in. You knock the wind out of me, and I almost fall forward but manage to stay up, arching my back, hoping for more. You kick the shit out of my thighs and ass. It feels so awfully good that my mind goes right into a happy little subspace. Was I gasping in pain or moaning in pleasure? Who knew at this point?
You scratch your fingernails over my fresh bruises. I screamed, reached out, and clung to your leg for a moment.
"Aww, are you sore there for some reason?” You say with a soft caress of my hair.
I glare up at you and then see your smile, and I can’t help but return it. I shake my head, yes.
“Do you want more?”
"Yes, please; I want more.”
You kick my legs apart again and rub your shoe against my cunt. I can’t help but, obviously, grind against you.
“Good pet, keep going; make yourself feel good.”
You have me by the hair as I hump your leg in the middle of a public dungeon. I was moaning and whimpering from how amazing the pressure felt against my clit. Partly aware of the growing audience and my growing embarrassment, I focus back on you. Your face is reassuring, accepting, and so sexy. You reach down to massage my breasts and tease my nipples; the combo of that and your boot makes me feel a strong orgasm coming on.
“I am going to cum.” I whimper
“Good, cum for me now." You order.
A giant wave of pleasure crashes over me as I shake and quiver against your leg. After a moment, you slowly pull your boot from between my legs and place it on my thigh.
"Well, look at the mess you made; I guess these will need to be done again.”
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk