Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-19-2023, 01:42 AM   #1
musket

Default The book of conjuring

Best friends fifteen year old Susan and fourteen year old Jenny lived in a small town in the country with a population of only two thousand people in the deep south of America.

“Come-on Susan we are almost there” her best friend Jenny said to her as they both road their bikes along the old road that weaved through the forest. A ride was something they both liked to do every Friday afternoon together but this day would be their last ride for a couple of weeks as Susan was leaving on a holiday with her family the next morning so today they were on a mission to get to their destination and see if the old rumors were true or not. They kept riding until they came across a clearing and an old run down abandoned house in the middle of nowhere.

“See I told you we would find it and it was real and were probably the first people to see the old haunted house in a long time.”Jenny said to Susan as they both stood on the old road in front of the house and looked towards it.
“It looks like its ready to fall just looking at it and I bet it’s not even haunted like we’ve been told ether.” Susan replied as she looked at Jenny’s face to see if she was worried about going in the abandoned house.

“I know it’s not really haunted and the story about the old which that used to own it a hundred years ago isn’t real to but it will be fun just to have a look inside the old house, so what do you say should we go in now” Jenny said as she lightly took Susan’s hand and held it for support then with a nod from Susan they both put their bikes agents the old picket fence and went inside to look around.

The old house was pretty much empty apart from a few pieces of furniture what looked very old and had not been used for a very long time. Not finding much of interest in the house rooms the two girls were almost ready to leave and ride back to their houses when Jenny noticed there was a door in the ceiling with a pull cord connected to it. Curious about it Jenny pulled on the cord making the door open and an old wooden ladder started to extend from the door until it stopped on the floor in front of them.

“Should we climb up and see what is in the attic?” Jenny asked her friend as she stood there looking up at the now open door in the ceiling.
“Why not” replied Susan then both of then started to climb the old ladder being especially careful as they climbed so as not to break the rickety old ladder on their way up. Reaching the door in the roof Jenny and Susan climbed through the door into the dim lit attic and working their way over to the big window and sliding open the curtains letting a flood of light enter the attic and lighting it up enough to see clearly.

Looking around they could see that no one had been in the attic for quite a long time and everything was covered in a heavy coat of dust. There wasn’t much to look at just an old table and chairs and a couple of old cupboards in the corner of the attic so they opened the cupboard doors to see if there was anything worth looking at.
Susan looked around the attic while Jenny rummaged through the two cupboards hoping to find something interesting to look at but to her disappointment the draws were all empty.

“Looks like there isn’t anything here so we better start heading home soon now we have had a look around” Susan said to Jenny.

“Too bad, I was hoping there might have been some old time a thing in the cupboards seeing it’s an old house and you know how much I like old time things. Just a minute Susan there looks like there’s something taped to the back of the cupboard” Jenny excitedly said to Susan.

“What do you think it might be? Pull it out and let’s see what it is” replied Susan now getting curious about what it could be.

Taking it out from the cupboard Jenny soon realized it was an old book and the title on the front cover was in some sort of old stile writing she could not read.

“I’ve never seen a book like this before” Jenny said to Susan as she started to flip through the pages of the book but to her disappointment all the pages were written in some sort of strange righting she was not familiar with.

Handing the book to Susan to look at Susan soon realized that she had seen that sort of writing before in the school library.

“I think that writing is some sort of Latin and I’m sure I’ve seen old library books that translate Latin into English.”

“Cool then I’m taking the old book home with me and going to the library this afternoon to borrow that book” Jenny said to her as she took the book back from Susan and put it in her backpack then both girls decided to start riding back home so they had time to visit the library before it closed.

“I’m glad we found that library book so at least now we might be able to find out what the book has in it” Susan said to Jenny as they stood outside of the library.

“See you in two weeks at my place” Jenny said as they both departed from each other and headed back to their homes.

Two weeks had passed since they had explored the old house and since Susan went away on holidays but now she was back home she was looking forward to going over to see Jenny at her house. Saturday morning came around and Susan knocked on Jenny’s house door and waited for someone to answer. After a couple more knocks the door opened and Jenny’s mum stood there looking at her.

“Come in Susan, How was your holiday?”

“Good Miss Jones” Susan replied as she stepped through the door and into the hallway.

“Jenny’s upstairs in her bedroom so you can go straight up there if you want. She’s been looking forward to you coming back and has been exited to tell you some sort of good news she has” Miss Jones told Susan as she headed up the stairs and into Jenny’s bedroom.

“Hi Susan, close the door behind you and lets catch up with each other. So how was your holiday with your family?”Jenny asked her.

“It was really good the first week but the second week I got so bored and I couldn’t wait to get back home again. So enough about me what’s so exiting you want to tell me?” replied Susan as she wondered what she had missed while she was away.

“You’re not going to believe me but remember the old book we found in the abandon house two weeks ago?

“Yes I remember the book. Did you end up working out any of the pages with the library book?” Replied Susan as Jenny pulled it out of her bedside draw with a notepad as well.

“The Latin is a little different to the words in the library book and I’m not too good at Latin but I worked out the first couple of pages of it and the book has things like spells and potions in it like a witchcraft type of book.” Jenny excitedly told Susan.

“What was on the first two pages” asked Susan not believing in that sort of thing but curious to see what Jenny had translated anyway.

Jenny opened her notebook and glanced at what she had translated over the last two weeks then said to Susan “the first two pages were hard to translate because I wasn’t to good at Latin but I managed to do it and the front cover reads the book of conjuring and the first two pages are about two different things that need to be performed together. “The first part of what I translated is some ingredients some chants and some sort of personal item from someone.”

“The list of ingredients is things like several different plant leaves, mushrooms and a personal item from someone and I had to translate the last ingredient twice because I didn’t think it was right but it was right the first time.”

“We’ll tell me what the last ingredient was?” Susan said to Jenny not knowing if this was one of her jokes she liked to play or she was serious about translating the old book they found.

“OK and don’t laugh but according to the book the person that doing the spell has to pee in a cup.” Jenny replied looking at Susan’s face noticing she was trying her best to keep a straight face.

“Is this another one of your jokes or are you serious about the book saying that?”

“Yes it really dose just sit there and let me finish reading the whole thing for you” Jenny said then continued to read out the rest of the pages she had translated.

“Once all the right leaves and mushrooms are collected they must be cut up really fine and soaked in a cup of pee for twenty minutes while chanting over and over the words FACTI SUNT MIHI.”

“After ten minutes of chanting and soaking in the pee a personal item from the intended target you are making the potion for must be dropped in the cup. This will form a bond between the owner of the pee and the recipient’s personal item.”

“The second part of the spell is a chant to make him or her not remember anything that happened during the time they were under the spell and this must be performed before putting the mixture in a recipient‘s drink.
The chant is SOLUTAM MEMORIAM and once the chant is said five times the person making the chant must spit into the cup to seal the potion.”

“Once the potion is complete the personal item will be removed and the potion and the potion strained then it must be poured into a drink for the person you want to control and the spell will wear off in roughly four hours” Jenny finished saying as she put her note pad down and waited to see what Susan’s reaction to what she was just told would be.

“That’s a good book but we all know which craft isn’t real, it’s just story’s people tell to scare kids” Susan replied to her and started to laugh.

“But this works” aid Jenny. “While you were away I got bored and found all the ingredients in the forest and made the potion.”

“Susan couldn’t believe what she just heard and asked “what did you do when you made the potion and I can’t believe you peed in a cup to make it, and I bet it was a waste of time when you finished making it.”

“I didn’t believe it either at first” Jenny replied “but I tried it out and it works.

Well you know how my oldest sister Karen came home for the holidays for a week and is going back to university in a couple of days, well a few days ago she told mum that I was smoking in the back shed and that really annoyed me so I thought I should get some payback and what better way than to get her to drink some of my pee and spit so I put some in her coffee one morning to watch her drink it and she wouldn’t even know what she was drinking bit once she drank the coffee she sort of went into a trance for a few seconds then acted normal but I noticed that no matter what I said to her she just did it without complaining then I thought about the spell and thought I would test it and asked her if she would do the dishes which she knew was my chore and she just got up and did them.”

“Prove it to me then, I want a demonstration before I believe your story”
“Well, OK then. I still have half of the potion left that I made so if you really want me to prove it I will but you will have to wait for another hour until my sister comes home to get some lunch and I will make her a special drink and now is the best time as my mum and dad are out for the entire day at work.”Jenny said to her with a sheepish grin on her face then continued to say.

“I don’t know how it works but it works, well at least for the last two times I tried it.”

“OK then said Susan let’s wait until she comes home and while we are waiting you said you did this twice to her so tell me about the second time.”

“It was nothing much and I just wanted to see if it worked a second time on her so once she drank it I just had her in my room cleaning it and then once I was satisfied she had finished cleaning the room I thought I would test her and asked her to kiss my feet ten times and she didn’t even hesitate she just started kissing and the best part was that when the spell wore off she didn’t even know what she did and she told me that she must have fallen asleep for a few hours.”

Susan looked at Jenny with confusion not knowing if this was still one of her jokes she liked to play or if it was real and was now looking forward to Jenny’s sister arriving home to find out for herself.

Last edited by musket; 07-19-2023 at 11:16 PM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk