currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
NaughtygirlJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:39 PM   #152
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

She got two pieces now

remember Sophitia broke her leg and has a cast?

well Tira showed us a talent she hadn't spoke of: she is pretty good a drawing things... so she covered her Mistress' cast with drawings of smurfs and Simpsons characters (because Sophitia loves these 2 universes). she did a pretty good job

they are both excited for christmas. Their gifts are under the tree and I have some from them too. I dont know what they have for me, but I'm certain they'll love their gifts from me. I bought a new collar for Tira, with a personnalised name tag. it's shaped like a bone and has her name engraved on it. Sophitia's gift is quite nice too: a collar with her name embroidered on it with red thread.

they get other stuff, like a new teddy for Tira and a new dress for Sophitia, but this year they will get both a new harness. they are similar and they integrate chains in some places.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 02:43 AM   #153
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Merry christmas to you to would love to hear how it all gos on christmas and what happens but itsup to you

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by

Old 12-24-2015, 08:02 AM   #154
Master Rayne

oh I'll surely tell you guys about that

they'll receive their gifts this evening, then around 8pm we all to at my sister's house for the ''official'' and ''usual'' party and gift exchange. My familly doesn't know about our lifestyle: to them Sophitia is my girlfriend and Tira is a roommate who has no familly, since she was rejected because of her goth looks... and surgery... so both my girls are welcomed with arms wide open

oh well, merry christmas to you all!

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 12-26-2015, 09:34 PM   #155
Master Rayne

hi to all Masters, slaves, and pets

Hope you had a good time on christmas eve and on christmas day.
I sure had a blast with my girls here!

on december 24th, before leaving to go to my sister's party, I gave my gifts to Sophitia and Tira.

When Sophitia got her new collar and her new harness, I cannot count how much she thanked me! She even wanted to wear her collar at my sister's party, but I refused: non of our families are aware of our lifestyle.
I also gave her a new set of bra and panties, g-stings and a new red dress, the kind of dress that has an opened back and the straps tie around the neck.

As for Tira, she went almost berserk when she got her new collar: she jumped on my, licking my face and my neck like a crazy girl, thanking my as much as Sophitia. She was very happy of her new harness and almost cried of happiness when she received her new teddy bear. She gave it a long hug, craddling it like a baby, then she ran to her cage to get her first teddy. When she was calm enough to open her other presents, she received from me new g-strings, like her mistress, and a new rubber ball to play fetch, her favorite game.

Sophitia gave her a new doggy cushion for her cage and a new blindfold, the other one was thrown in the garbage by mistake.

Tira gave her mistress a bottle of perfume, a new purse and the box-set of Tom Hanks' best movies.

I received great gifts from both my slave and pet:

From Sophitia, a received a very special gift: expensive (for what it is) and rare: the G-1 toy version, in mint condition, of a transformer called trypticon. I am a great transformers fan and I had Metroplex, but I never had his arch-nemesis. I was greatly thrilled by that gift. She also gave me a silver chain necklace and a new set of rubber carpets for my car.

From Tira, I got a difficult to get action figure: Cattleya, from the Queen's blade series, made by Full Puni! Last time I saw that figure on ebay, it was over 300$! And she got it for me! She also gave me a new electric shaver, seat covers for my car and adult oriented game... I'll let your imagination work for that...

We spent a great time together before going at my sister's party. Such a great time that they were getting horny... I had to use my authority to calm them and we went to my sister's party.

As instructed, Sophitia wore a long, sleeveless midnight blue dress, with a light makeup. Tira wore a black and red goth-style dress, the top being more or less a sleeveless, strapless corset, with a red lace in the back, and a frilled mid-long skirt. She wore a thin black leather collar, ornated with a little cross, her long hair tied in pigtails with red ribbons. She had a goth makeup, with black eyeliner, black eye shadow and a bright red lipstick. She had black nail polish. With her natural pale complexion, she looked like a vampire.

My familly, excepted for my nephews and my niece, is a little bit conservative. Sophitia's look was well recieved, but I could see from my mother's and my sister's in-laws reactions that, if they didnt reject Tira, they were disturbed by her look. Just to ease some tension, I explained that Tira was rejected by her familly because of her looks, and that we needed to do everything to make her fell welcomed.

When they took their time to get acquainted with her, they got to like her. My elder nephew even showed some signs of attraction to her, but she gently dismissed him saying she wasn,t interested in getting in a serious relationship at this time...

as you recall, I told my family that Tira was a mere roommate.
If they only knew, she is more than that.

We had a great time!

When we came back home, Tira and Sophitia showed me their gratitude for the gifts I gave them...

On december 25th, we were invited by Sophitia's family for a ''formal dinner''. That meant being dressed elegantly:

Me wearing a black 3 piece suit (with that goddamned necktie) with a white shirt.

Sophitia wore the red dress I gave her on christmas eve.

Tira... well it was the most arduous task; keep in mind she only had the clothes she had when I adopted her, along with her goth dress she wore on christmas eve (which was a NO-NO) and a few working clothes. So Sophitia had to provide our pet with one of her own dress; Tira being smaller than her mistress, the dress she got from her looked longer on her. So she got a white corset dress and instead of her leather collar she wore a little necklace. No pigtails either: she wore her hair loose.

We had a nice time there, but it was not the kind of party where you dance or play games. It was mostly talking and exanging a few jokes, but that was it. Sophitia and Tira stuck to me like glue, always walking two steps behind me. Tira looked especially worried, as if she was affraid we would leave her behind after the party. When someone talked to her, she politely replied but nothing more.

Sophitia seemed to have a lot of pleasure reconnecting with her cousin Katherine whom she hadn't seen since she became my slave.

When it was time to leave, Tira made sure we wouldn't leave without her. She discreetly clung to Sophitia's dress, following her closely when she went to get our coats.
Tira literally jumped in the car and fastened her seatbelt before I even got in the car myself!

Once we got home, we changed (my slaves wore their brand new collars and harnesses) and while Sophitia was sitting next to me, her head resting on my shoulder, one of my hand squeazing one of her boobs, Tira moaned and yelped and squealed, pacing in front of us, on all fours, until I allowed her to join us on the couch. She laid on both me and Sophitia, her head resting on my lap, and she clung desperately to me, trembling slightly.

Typical reaction of a pet who's affraid to be abandoned.

we had to caress and cuddle long minutes to reassure her.

She explained to us that one of the guest had jokingly told her that if it was legal, he would buy her for being so attractive...

I told her, like I told you guys, that I would never sell her or exchange her for all the world's gold. Sophitia said the same.

All in all, we had a great time. Wonder what new year's eve will have in store for us!

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-26-2015, 10:29 PM   #156
Lioness

Sounds like a good christmas. Wish mine was half as exciting.

Likes- clit and nipple torture, spanking, wedgies, tease and denial, degradation, roleplay, pet play, objectification, humiliation, choking, hypnosis
Limits- permanent, public, scat, blood, needles, pics, piss

Kik: oh.my.lioness
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 05:35 AM   #157
Master Rayne

was it so bad?

seriously, I have a lot of luck

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-27-2015, 04:48 PM   #158
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Sounded good surprised there wasnt more sex involved oh well lol

cant wait to hear about new years

I am currently owned by

Old 12-27-2015, 06:01 PM   #159
Fantage
Distinguished Member

That's sounds like a very merry Christmas
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:05 AM   #160
Master Rayne

Naughtygirlj123: oh there was sex allright, but since Sophitia has a broken leg, I need to go easy on her... until she no longer has that cast, than I'll unleash the beast upon her! Tira, on the other hand, well let's say she can handle a lot!

Fantage: it was!

Tira is our pet.

Old 12-28-2015, 11:30 AM   #161
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
Naughtygirlj123: oh there was sex allright, but since Sophitia has a broken leg, I need to go easy on her... until she no longer has that cast, than I'll unleash the beast upon her! Tira, on the other hand, well let's say she can handle a lot!

Fantage: it was!
Mmmm yes I like that

I am currently owned by

Old 12-28-2015, 09:24 PM   #162
Master Rayne

Oh, Tira can handle a lot, but the poor thing gets exhausted sometimes when I feel wild.

Sophitia still can do her part, but in he state, I need to treat her carefully if I dont want to get her leg to be hurt again. for obvious reasons, she cant do doggy style... quite frankly she cant do much except lay on her belly...

at least when she is on he back, she has a close up view of my dick pumping tira's pussy / ass...

anyways, she says she has an idea to make herself useful again
I think not being fully a slave to me is starting to get to her...

Tira is our pet.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:04 AM   #163
jordaz20

Hey just came to wish everyone a happy new year especially Master Rayne and his slaves hope to hear about ur new years eve/day

Last edited by jordaz20; 01-01-2016 at 06:05 AM. Reason: miss spelling
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:11 AM   #164
Master Rayne

Thank you

Happy new year to you all!
my slaves and I had a grreat time yesterday and it will continue today!

my two sluts are getting ready and making themselves pretty for their Master.

yesterday: party at my sister's
today: party at Sophitia's parents, like christmas day.

and tonight... wellllllllllllllllllllllll............

Tira is our pet.

Old 01-01-2016, 01:45 PM   #165
jordaz20

Ooo I like the ending that you wrote lol sounds like it is going be fun
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk