Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2020, 11:19 AM   #1
greeky

Default Need challenges for three

Once our lockdown is over and our university starts up again we have a big event where freshers are assigned to a couple of older students in our football team. My friend (f) and I (m) have been assigned three students (2f1m).

This event lasts all day and normally people get very drunk. However, it is not a 'hazing' type of event and we don't aim to humiliate the younger students. Having said that, it is likely that, by midday, all five of us will be naked.

At this point we are thinking of having an eight part challenge with the three of them competing against each other in some way and able to earn points at each stage of the challenge. After each challenge they will be given a drink before moving to the next challenge. However, my friend and I are struggling quite a bit at this stage - so far we only have one - to spend as long as possible in a bath of ice, gaining one point per 10 seconds. We would appreciate your help in coming up with ideas! We have access to two flats which are quite far apart. One of these has a small private garden.

We have a budget in terms of buying things of around $20 so don't want to be buying anything to abnormal.

I'll let you know how it goes

Limits include: illegal, public, drinking (we'll be controlling their drinks so they don't get too drunk!). anything particularly humiliating (e.g. pee, poo, vomit)
greeky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk