Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2019, 12:45 PM   #1
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Drink [25/F] Messy multiday dare with locked clothing and such

Hi guys!
I am planning a big dare soon and instead of opening a topic the day before or even on the day I start, this time I start one well in advance so I can prepare. Those that know about my (mis)deeds know that I am into getting messy and particularly by making sure I cannot stay clean, for example by locking my clothing onto me. In the past I have used onesies and pants, but this time I am planning on mixing it up a bit. This time I want to put on leggings and a tight shirt and sew those together after dressing, making it impossible to take off without cutting into them. I haven't thought of a way to stop myself from chickening out though, as I would with locked clothing via padlocks and timed releases.

Because I won't be starting the dare any time soon, I'd like to hear from you guys on what to add to the dare. Be it how to prepare by shopping for things or following a specific diet, or if I should bind myself a certain way during the dare. I am not sure when I will do this but it will probably be a weekend.

Thanks

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:05 PM   #2
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

So far I have done a bit of planning. I got some ductape and clingwrap that I intent to use to make some underwear as a first layer. Definitively for panties, maybe as a bra as well although I probably want to keep my breasts half acessable for messy dares.
I am still trying to decide on dildos and plugs. Generally I don't like to have something inserted for long but who knows.

Old 02-23-2019, 04:38 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I think a rope body harness might be fund under the clothes.

As for the messy it seems you like either using laxatives, peeing yourself, or something sticky like glue or syrup. Maybe a couple of messy balloons placed in your clothes? That way you can't tell what balloon is what and what it's filled with? Popping them could result in quite the surprise.

Something a bit trickier would be having few long pieces of string place in your clothes and tied to the top of the top or somewhere you can reach them. Each one can have a mark or piece of tape of difference colors. Picking one could result in a punishment like adding ice cream to your bra or a bonus of sorts?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:13 PM   #4
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by messy-emiy View Post
I haven't thought of a way to stop myself from chickening out though, as I would with locked clothing via padlocks and timed releases.

Thanks
Could you lock your scissors away? Still possible to back out, but would require a little more work.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:22 AM   #5
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I think a rope body harness might be fund under the clothes.

As for the messy it seems you like either using laxatives, peeing yourself, or something sticky like glue or syrup. Maybe a couple of messy balloons placed in your clothes? That way you can't tell what balloon is what and what it's filled with? Popping them could result in quite the surprise.

Something a bit trickier would be having few long pieces of string place in your clothes and tied to the top of the top or somewhere you can reach them. Each one can have a mark or piece of tape of difference colors. Picking one could result in a punishment like adding ice cream to your bra or a bonus of sorts?
Great ideas! I like the idea of baloons, but for that to work they do need to pop at sometime while not being too bulky and loud when they do pop. Although the loudness probably is less with messy stuff in it. Ill check if there are really fragile baloons. I do think I want to add this because while I like mess, it is true I like the suprise better than just putting honey on myself before dressing.

Should the rope harness be the first layer or the one after the leggings?

As for the strings, do you mean I should sometimes pull one up and see what color it is? (Or was ) there is a good dare in there but I'm not quite sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Could you lock your scissors away? Still possible to back out, but would require a little more work.
I could although there are probably many sharp objects that can open the clothing around. Maybe I should still wear lockable pants over them and use some padlock as I normally do as a first obstacle.

Old 02-26-2019, 04:01 PM   #6
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

I got a couple of questions in PMs about this thread that Ill answer over here so everyone can read them. Questions are also preferred in this thread rather than PM ��
So about how I use saranwrap, it really depends. I mostly just wrap it around my body a couple of times and then mostly put some ducttape over it.
Another question was about whether ID like my locked clothing to leak or not. Ideally I'd like it not to, or at least stay somewhat solid. Sadly this mostly does not happen, especially when using plastics as underwear. I suppose it is up to you guys though, I like a challenge!

Last question was about what I will be doing during the dare. It really depends. Mostly I will be drinking and hanging out for as much time as possible, but that depends on the mood. I had really fun sessions with lots of activity in topics such as this and chat, but have also had dares where almost no one posted or were only after pics so depends on how things go. I am up for dares during and will otherwise try to do chores or other daily things.

Think that were all of them. Thanks for the questions and input ��

Old 02-26-2019, 04:18 PM   #7
Vexbel

Thanks for answering my question! I'd be curious what you think might be a good dare to try using it for the first time might be. How well does it hold pee in and how does it feel compared to normal clothing?

Excited to hear how this even goes for you, trying to think of something good to add. You've done so much it's hard to think of something that might be new to you.
Vexbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:32 PM   #8
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Thank you, I am glad you enjoy my little exploits! I don't mind repeating dares and I may have done a lot, to me it is the most fun to be told what to do, or dares to any way. If that means repeating dares that were fun or challenging before all the better!
And with using it you mean clingwrap? It does not really work for a long dare as it starts to leak when moving around and it also makes for a lot of messy plastic garbage to throw away. On the other hand you can wrap as much as you want or even bind your arms or feet with it. Making underwear out of it and wearing it for lets say 6 hours is probably a good first dare. For myself I am actually thinking of buying something more sustainable although previous dares learned me that plastic clothing is quite a challenge for longer dares if pee can't be drained out of them.

Old 02-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #9
Vexbel

Id like to combine it with clothing I think, say boxers and pajama pants? how should I layer the items? Any suggestions of things to ingest while wearing this?

What day does your dare start, are you currently doing it? Have you decided on the substances to fill the balloons with? I might be able to help with that
Vexbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:48 PM   #10
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

I am not sure when I'll do my dare to be honest. Maybe in one or two weeks during the weekend. As to your dare, I am not sure. You seem to really like to use more layered clothing so go for that I do understand that though, I am also thinking to not include tight underwear so the mess goes everywhere but I am not sure yet.

As for what I should be doing during the dare I was thinking of adding some interesting challenges, like playing difficult games or annoying tasks and for every one failed I should eat or drink something, or do a small punishment. Any ideas? Also, for bondage I think I am going to spend part of the time with my hands tied to my neck so I cannot reach down onto my body. That has also been fun and frustrating before.

Old 02-28-2019, 06:08 PM   #11
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by messy-emiy View Post
I am not sure when I'll do my dare to be honest. Maybe in one or two weeks during the weekend. As to your dare, I am not sure. You seem to really like to use more layered clothing so go for that I do understand that though, I am also thinking to not include tight underwear so the mess goes everywhere but I am not sure yet.

As for what I should be doing during the dare I was thinking of adding some interesting challenges, like playing difficult games or annoying tasks and for every one failed I should eat or drink something, or do a small punishment. Any ideas? Also, for bondage I think I am going to spend part of the time with my hands tied to my neck so I cannot reach down onto my body. That has also been fun and frustrating before.
Maybe have a bowl on "punishment porridge" for this. I'm not sure exactly what to put in it; but if you raid your kitchen for food stuff and throw it into a blender, I doubt you will end up with anything appetizing .

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 08:53 PM   #12
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Something to do at the very beginning, when you're still able to go out: Go to a park or some other place where people walk their dogs. Find a decently sized piece of dogshit. Put half of it in each of your socks. It will stay there for the duration of the dare.
If you refuse to do so then all the water you may use for whatever reason during the time of the dare must be taken from your toilet bowl.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 04:24 PM   #13
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

I could do that, but I am also pretty sure that I will mess myself up in such a way as well, so I might want to take the punishment in that regard! Also, I was hoping to be able to do some challenges this weekend but sadly I can't because of some last minute things popping up. Maybe next weekend, and if so, maybe a challenge with multiple people would be fun

Old 03-04-2019, 12:59 PM   #14
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Sign

I am not sure if I actually will be able to do the dares soon, but just in case I can, I started holding my poop so hopefully I really need to go by the time that I can start. It is a shame that I cannot add a poll at this point because I wanted to put it up for debate how I should be dressed. I know I said I wanted to go in a diy onesie, but what do you guys think? I could also do:
  1. Pants with underwear (loose)
  2. Pants without underwear
  3. Pants + ductape underwear (tight)
  4. leggings + shirt, sewn together

The lock is going to be something timed in any case, since that one won last time. Also, who wants to join me in this dare? A lot of people have messaged me that they also like to do these things so why not make it a big challenge? 'thank' this post if you are interested

The following 2 users say Thank You to messy-emiy for this post:
Old 03-04-2019, 01:16 PM   #15
DMC

Default Love extreme nasty, gross dares and extreme gambling

Yes I would love to gamble with you to see how messy I can make you and how gross and messy you can make me... Locked in cloths, diapers, glass, thumtac underware... Only limits is our imagination. I love the gambling for my fate though. I will do anything I loose for real.

limits, extreme public, anal sex, being arrested, loosing my job, large anal insertions. Broken bones, amputations.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DMC for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, clothing, locked, messy, poop in pants