Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-16-2014, 07:33 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You

Please note: The opinions in this story are those of the main character and in no way reflect my own opinions.

Wet For You

She opened up her laptop and quickly logged onto her second-favourite website, getDare.com, and went into the 18+ Mature Stories forum, hoping that Wordsmiff had posted new updates of his stories.

She had been browsing the site for many months after discovering it by accident and had been intrigued by the stories on it. Very soon after that, she had opened an account with the site in order to avail herself of the other features of getDare, but her main interest was the stories.

True, most of the stories were complete trash, with poor grammar, spelling and punctuation, and many looked as if they had been written by twelve-year-olds; even the sex scenes in a lot of the stories were not realistic. She mostly read them for a laugh and nothing more. The stories were rarely finished, thank goodness, and she often wondered why some of the writers, if she could call them that, even put finger to keyboard.

Wordsmiff’s stories, however, were different. He managed to write coherent stories which were perfectly written with no spelling mistakes or poor grammar. He was a true writer. He always concluded a chapter on a cliff-hanger, leaving her wanting more. That was what she wanted from sex, too, something that left her wanting more.

She saw that there was an addition to one of Wordsmiff’s stories, The Dolls’ House. Yes, his punctuation was so perfect that he even placed the apostrophe in the correct position. She clicked onto the new chapter; it was a long one. That was another thing that she hated about most of the stories on getDare, they were only short; although, in many cases, that was a blessing in disguise. Wordsmiff’s stories, on the other hand, almost always had long chapters but, in her opinion, they were never long enough.

Another thing she liked about Wordsmiff was the way he could write both serious stories and comedy. The first story she read on getDare was The Garden Of Eden, another of Wordsmiff’s stories, and she couldn’t stop laughing at it. The Dolls’ House, however, was much darker although there were many humorous moments as well.

Of course there were other good stories on getDare, written by quality writers, and which had long chapters but she always spotted a number of silly spelling mistakes or grammatical errors somewhere. In her opinion, Wordsmiff was the best writer on getDare and that was official.

She was starting to get wet just thinking about it and she hadn’t even started to read the new update yet. The Dolls’ House was an amazing story. Just when you thought you knew what was going to happen, the whole thing turned on its head and there was a brilliant twist. Oh, and the sex scenes were incredible. She often read them several times and imagined that she was one of the female characters in the story.

The new update was a long one again.

Before reading it, she clicked onto Wordsmiff’s avatar, a picture of an American grey squirrel, and went into his profile. She clicked on the ‘befriend Wordsmiff’ link and hoped that he would accept her request.

She went back to the new update of his story and started to read. There was another sex scene; a hot one as usual. She slipped her hand under her skirt as she read it and pushed a finger inside her slit, through her panties. The feel of the material against her engorged clit turned her on so much. She imagined it was Wordsmiff’s finger inside her and she felt herself coming very quickly.

By the time she’d finished reading the new chapter, which ended with another cliff-hanger, her panties were soaked and she had to remove them.

Thanks Wordsmiff, she thought as she logged off getDare, not bothering to read the sub-standard stories. She hoped that, when she next logged on, she and Wordsmiff would be friends.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-16-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:18 AM   #2
white kitten

your stories are so exciting to read! each new addition promises an even more unexpected brick of subtlety to form a giant wall of astonishing entertainment!
Old 08-18-2014, 12:32 AM   #3
dickface

This is too funny, great job sir

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:56 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Continuation?

This was only meant to be a one-off as part of a dare. Someone dared me to post a story praising my own writing and to post it on here. However, since it's had such a good response, I've added a second part.

Let me know if you want more or if you want it to end. My dare is over now!

If it does continue, however, it may have to be moved to 18+ section.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:56 AM   #5
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 2

Wet For You

Part 2

As soon as she got home, she went up to her bedroom and logged back onto her second-favourite website, getDare.com. She went straight into the 18+ forum to see if there were any new updates.

Yeah, there were. She scanned the list of new stories. “Sleepover at Harry’s... Dick and Fanny play Truth or Dare...?” she read out loud. “What’s that one all about?” She opened up the new story.

“Oh, God,” she said, “A solid wall of fucking text. Don’t these people know how to even space out paragraphs?” I bet they were spaced out when they typed it, she thought.

As far as she could make out, the story was about someone called Dick who’d had a game of truth or dare with someone called Fanny although the typing was so bad that she couldn’t be sure.

She closed it down and opened up ‘Sleepover at Harry’s’. Fucking hell, it’s like someone’s cat walked across their keyboard and they posted the result.

She decided against cutting and pasting “Sleepover at Harry’s” into a Word document and then spell-checking it. Anyway, she suspected that her computer wasn’t that clever.

She went back into the forum and saw that there was another update of The Dolls’ House. Thank goodness for sanity, she thought.

There was also a new update of The Field Trip, another of Wordsmiff’s masterpieces. She was amazed at how he could keep several excellent stories going at the same time and keep up the high quality that she demanded.

She guessed that he would probably be able to keep her continually satisfied in bed, too.

She opened up the new Dolls’ House chapter. She started to read. She started to get wet.

“Oh, God, Wordsmiff,” she said to herself, “Why do you do this to me? I’ve only read a few words and already I’m soaking.”

She closed The Dolls’ House down. She’d read it later when she was in bed with her favourite dildo. Instead, she went into her profile to see if Wordsmiff had accepted her friendship request. She mentally crossed her fingers.

Yes, she’d been accepted by him. She and Wordsmiff were now friends. She went into his profile and saw that...

He was online.

His current activity was...

He was viewing HER profile.

Yes! She punched the air.

What did she put in her profile? She’d registered so quickly that she couldn’t remember what she’d put down. Did she say she was interested in being a dare slave or did she just put general banter? She clicked on her ‘About Me’ link.

Oh, yeah, that’s right, she realised, she’d put ‘being a dare slave’ AND ‘general banter’.

Then she saw that she had a Private Message from... Wordsmiff!

He’d said: “Hiya, I’ve included you as my friend and, if you’re still looking, I’d love you to be my Dare Slave. Wordsmiff.”

Fucking yeah, she though, and I’d love to BE your dare slave. You can ask me to do anything. I’ll even have your children. I’d love to hear the patter of tiny Wordsmiff’s.

She sent a Private Message back to Wordsmiff: “Yes, Wordsmiff, I’d love to be your Dare Slave. You can tell me to do ANYTHING. Repeat: ANYTHING.” She sent the message and hoped Wordsmiff would read it and get what she meant.

She stripped off her uniform, took her laptop over to the bed and settled down to read the new update of The Dolls’ House.

As she read it, her fingers wandered down to her slit and she absent-mindedly rubbed it. When she realised what she was doing, she reached under her pillow for her dildo and spread her legs wide.

“Oh, yeah,” she moaned, as her fingers parted her labia and the dildo entered. She imagined the dildo was actually Wordsmiff’s cock. “Fuck me, Wordsmiff,” she muttered as the dildo slid in deeper. She put the laptop to one side and concentrated on her orgasm.

This was turning out to be her best ever day. She wondered what Wordsmiff would dare her to do first. She would do ANYTHING!

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-19-2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: missed out a full stop (period).
Old 08-29-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
laxt15

Write more please
laxt15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #7
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Damn another subscription from me to one of your stories, I like this story it is, well, just hot.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:46 AM   #8
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 5

Wet For You Part 5

She reached for her phone and looked at the incoming number. He let out a sigh. It was Sarah, a friend from school.

Hannah answered the call. “What?” she said sharply.

“Sorry,” Sarah replied, “I was just wondering if you fancy coming out later.”

“I’m busy,” Hannah said, “And I’m expecting a call.”

“Who from?” Sarah wanted to know.

“Just... someone,” Hannah replied.

Hannah tried to end the call as soon as she could and then, as soon as she had hung up, she lay back on her bed, cradling the phone. She wondered if he would call her.

Her laptop beeped. She got up from her bed and looked at it. A new email. She opened it. It was from him.

“Hannah,” he wrote, “I can’t call you on the phone. Not yet. I will email you in about half an hour to let you know what I want. Until then, I want you to be naked. Strip off.”

She re-read the email and then went back to her bed. She realised she was already naked from the waist down and was just wearing her bra and Superman t-shirt. She pulled off the t-shirt and unclipped her bra.

She lay back on the bed. Why did she obey him just then? He can’t see her; there’s no webcam. She realised that she wanted to obey him. She had wanted to be his dare slave before she knew who he was. Knowing his identity didn’t make him any less intriguing.

Her hand went down between her legs and she started to finger herself. She was still a virgin but she’d brought herself off with her fingers many times. This time she imagined it was him, her tutor, that was fingering her.

She started to moan softly as she found her clit and brushed her finger over the sensitive tip. “Oh yeah,” she muttered, as she felt a spark of electricity rush through her body. “Fuck me. Make me come.” She shuddered as her clit began throbbing. It thundered. She was about to come. She gripped the bed sheet with the fingers of her free hand and closed her eyes as her orgasm came and... her computer beeped.

Shit! she thought as she removed her finger from her cunt.

The email was from him. It was the one she’d been waiting for.

“Hannah,” it read, “I hope you are naked. Take a picture of yourself right now and send it to me as an attachment. You have two minutes.”

She found her phone and took a picture of herself through the full-length mirror. She quickly took the memory card from her phone, slipped it into the appropriate slot on her laptop and clicked onto the picture file. She attached it to an email and added the message. “This is me now.” She pressed send and hoped that he wouldn’t notice that her cunt lips were red and swollen. Or maybe she hoped that he would notice it.

About two minutes later, a new message popped into her inbox.

“Well done,” it read, “I have a new task for you. When you come to school tomorrow, wear no panties. You have my class last thing. When lesson is over, I want you to stay behind. What happens then will prove to me how serious you are about being my dare slave. If you want to back out, wear your panties tomorrow. If you are not wearing them tomorrow, you will be my dare slave and there is no backing out.”

Hannah took a hard swallow. No panties? Stay behind after school? What’s going to happen? What will he do to me? She had a million questions and none of them would be answered until after school tomorrow.

To be continued..
Old 01-10-2015, 04:08 AM   #9
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

and then the shameless self praise became a story worthy of a king, I envy you.
2 things, first, where the hell do you live where 16 is the AOC?
second, I know you have seen my story, and I know I tend to write a ton of run on sentences (I hate myself about as much as you must hate me for that) I would love it if you could give me some critiques, I don't want to be one of those people you referred to earlier in this story :-(

Last edited by Conviction; 01-10-2015 at 05:12 AM.
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:53 AM   #10
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Age Of Consent

16 is the age of consent in the UK as it is in several other countries, including some US states.

See my post at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...wpost&t=204260

In some countries it's even younger. It's 13 in Spain.

I would be happy to give your story a critique
Old 01-10-2015, 05:56 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

For info on Age of Consent, see post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conviction View Post
I don't want to be one of those people you referred to earlier in this story :-(
You're not one of those people I mentioned.

The points in my story are there for humour not for criticism. I love most of the stories on here. However, I do often copy and paste stories into Word documents to correct certain things for ease of reading

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 01-10-2015 at 05:59 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:30 AM   #12
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 6

Three and a half thousand hits. Looks like I'll have to continue it now

Wet For You Part 6

WORDSMIFF’S POV:

“I want you to write a story of at least eight hundred words with the title ‘The Dare’.” My eyes drifted round the class, pausing momentarily on Hannah, before continuing on their journey. “I don’t want a dissertation but I do want originality.”

The bell rang on the dot and I heard a collective sigh of relief from the entire class.

“Okay,” I said, “You can go, but go quietly.”

I turned to erase the board, amid the sounds of closing books and scraping chairs. “Hannah,” I called, “Can you stay behind for a moment?”

I heard Hannah whisper to someone, “See you later.”

“Sure.” It was Sarah.

I finished erasing the board and turned back to face the class. Most of the pupils had gone.

Hannah was standing by my desk with her bag slung over her shoulder. I felt a twinge in my trousers. I waited until the rest of the pupils had gone and then I exchanged glances with Hannah.

“Have you done it?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Let’s see then,” I said.

Hannah reached down and lifted the front of her skirt, exposing her bare cunt.

“Good,” I said.

She dropped her skirt into place again.

I fumbled in the drawer of my desk and came out with a key. I put it on the desk. “Lock the door,” I told her.

Hannah took the key and went to the door. I watched her as she put the key in the lock and turned it.

“Leave the key in the lock,” I ordered her. “And come back here.”

The glass pane in the upper half of the door was covered with a poster, so no-one could see in and, with the key in the lock, no-one could get in, even if they too had a key.

Hannah looked me in the eye.

I sat down on my chair. “Over my lap,” I ordered her.

Hannah bent over my lap and I felt myself hardening beneath her.

I lifted the back of her skirt, revealing her bare buttocks. I lifted my open and and brought it down sharply onto her buttocks.

She let out a sharp gasp but didn’t scream.

I struck her again in the same place.

“Okay,” I said, “Get up.”

Hannah got off my lap and straightened her skirt.

I loosened her tie and unfastened the top two buttons of her white blouse. My hand found its way inside and I fondled her breasts through her bra.

I removed my hand and unzipped my trousers. I was wearing nothing underneath, so the purple head of my erect shaft popped out. “Touch it,” I said.

Hannah looked at it and tentatively reached out to touch it with her fingers.

It twitched and reared up slightly. “Get a chair up here and sit down,” I ordered her.

Hannah grabbed the nearest chair and brought it to my desk. She sat down in it.

I moved my chair from behind my desk and placed it so that it was facing her. Still with my erect cock exposed, I sat down in front of her. “I need relief,” I said, “Watch me.”

While Hannah was watching, I started to masturbate. It didn’t take long. With this girl’s eyes taking in my every move, I felt myself beginning to twitch. I shot out a stream of semen, most of which went over my hand. Some of it landed on my trousers but I wiped it off.

I put my hand to Hannah’s mouth. “Taste it,” I said.

She leaned forward and her tongue sampled the come on my hand.

“Lick it all off,” I ordered.

She licked my hand clean.

“Have you ever used a vibrator?” I asked her.

She shook her head.

I reached across to the front of my desk, opened the drawer and something out. “I went to the Ann Summers shop at lunchtime,” I explained, “And I got you this.”

It was a large pink vibrator, which had an extra appendage on the side of it and several controls on it. “It’s a deluxe model, I think,” I said. “The battery’s are in it.” I switched it on and it started to vibrate and rotate.

Hannah was transfixed.

I pressed a button at the base of the vibrator and its rotation reversed direction. “It can go both ways, so to speak,” I said.

The small appendage at the side of the vibrator was also vibrating. “That can stimulate your clit or your g-spot, I think,” I said. “I want you to experiment with this tonight.”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

“I’m glad you said that,” I explained. “From now on, you always address me as Sir. Understood?”

She nodded. “Yes, Sir.”

“Put this in your bag,” I said, switching off the vibrator.

She took it from me and put it into her bag.

“You can go now,” I said, “But bring that vibrator to school tomorrow.”

“Yes Sir.” She turned to leave.

“And Hannah,” I said.

She paused and half-turned her head. “Yes, Sir?”

“No panties tomorrow, either,” I said.

“Yes, Sir,” she said.

I watched as she unlocked the classroom door and went out into the corridor. I was getting hard again. I decided to have another wank before I went home.

Tomorrow was another day.

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk