Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #16
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Hope you like it

Chapter 3

“Yeah sure I don’t want you to drown of boredom there do I?!” I answered, corny I know.

During that week Ryan and I became even amazing friends spending all our time at school chatting and all our time at home skyping!

By Friday I was starting to feel more and more frustrated with Ryan and myself however. I thought I was a good judge of character but I was getting a lot of mix signals from him and I didn’t like it. I needed to find out if he did like me. If he did then I would be amazingly happy and if not well I would have peace of mind and I could start getting over him. I was totally sure that he was not the sort of person too ruin our friendship because I liked him. I then decided I was going to ask him tomorrow at the swimming party and I was not going back out now.

That night I was too anxious to sleep I wasn’t sure how to ask him or tell him how I felt, I’d never felt this strongly about a person before until I decided that it was blatant I had to do it and I decided how I would do it.

The next day I arrived at the swimming pool to be welcomed by a running Ryan who had come out to greet me.

“Hi James! This is going to be so fun!” he shouted with everyone looking at me weirdly. Now that certainly wasn’t helping with the mixed signals.

We talked a bit more and I went and said hi to his friends and then made our way to the changing rooms, while his friends went to the canteen to get a drink first. Yeah they really weren’t good buddies!

We already had our trunks under our jeans so we just proceeded to get changed. As he removed his shirt I swear I could’ve just jumped him there. What was a second for him to take it off in real life was about a minute in my mind! And with harp music in the background! He had a profound six pack and his slightly toned body brought this out a lot. I didn’t think I was too bad looking but compared this I thought I was like Quasimodo. I slowly pulled my shirt down in the hope that he would go to the pool and I could meet him in there sparing me the shame.

“Come on no need to be shy! I’m sure it’s not too bad,” he said giving me a wink. And he stood there watching and waiting, until I reluctantly pulled my shirt revealing a very slight six pack. He smiled and said “There that wasn’t too bad was it?” and we started to walk to the swimming pool, me with a smile on my face.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
potter1harry
Account Banned

good i like it but i am not in to the gay thing but this is good

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #18
Dangerous

Cool story. Looking forward to the rest
Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #19
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Lol potter1harry thanks why dont you change the name of ryan so everytime you read it you will think it says rian! actually dont the bit about the six pack might put you off

and thank you Dangerous ill try to get the next part up as soon as possible

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #20
Ryann

Well first things first....
1. Your story so far is absolutely fantastic. It's not rushed and it's not slow, for a new writer your doing a great job. I can see this story going far.
2. You definitely chose good names ^^
Old 06-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #21
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I think that the pace you have taken is wonderful. It's a good story, well written, and I am actually starting to care about the characters more.
Well Done!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #22
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

YAY 2 more fans <3
thanks soo much ryann it is a pretty epic name isnt it maybe ill dedicate a future post to you if its that good

thanks nuditydudity your feedback has been awesome throughout

ill try and get the next chapter up tonight or maybe tomorrow morning or evening

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #23
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

You, sir, just got yourself another crazy fan [:
I really like the story, and I'm crazy about the way you write.
Overall, I love it [: Can't wait for more!
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #24
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Next chapter i just couldnt contain my excitement !!!

Chapter 4

He smiled and said “There that wasn’t too bad was it?” and we started to walk to the swimming pool, me with a smile on my face.

We entered the pool it was full of teenagers as there was a separate pool for lengths and mothers and toddlers so slowly we teenagers took over this swimming pool as our habitat! We played around for a bit what normally teenagers do in the pool! Sneak up on people underwater! You’d be surprised what screams sound like underwater!

Anyway after 30 minutes Ryan’s friends enter the pool being really rather overexcited for just some water – you can tell I disliked these people for ruining my and Ryan’s quality time. They came over to us and said

“We are planning a game of hide and seek do you want to play?” now the mature part of me said sarcastically to this, oh great hide and seek! However my childish and more prominent side said excitedly, oh great hide and seek!!!

So as the game started Ryan whispered in my ear
“fancy going to the toilet knowing these lot they are smart enough to look in there” I nodded and we got out of the water to go the bathrooms and all that time I couldn’t take my eyes of the water dripping from his six pack and the trunks tightly sitting around his firm buttocks.

When we got to the toilet he turned to me and I was startled with embarrassment and all he did was smile I think he liked the attention. He walked into a stall and beckoned me, I hesitated

“Come on its not like I’m going to jump you in here” he said with a wink. I wish he WOULD jump me.

We entered the stall the cramped space meant that I had to squeeze by him, my body pressing against his rock hard stomach. I swear I felt him push back like he wanted to be closer to me as well but then the moment past as I past him. Oh and by the way when I say HAD to squeeze past him!

So as I sat on the toilet seat , cleaning it first of course , I decided to break his silence “so you want to find out a little bit more about each other then ?” he nodded “ok how about a little truth or dare with just the truths.”
“Hmm, yeah sounds fun! I’ll start then! Urm have you ever had sex with a woman?”

Wow he wasn’t going slowly was he! “No, you?” I replied curiously.

“Nah never found one good enough for this awesome physique” he said with a grin on his face. “So if you haven’t had sex with a woman do you want to with a man or something?” Now was my chance this was the perfect moment to tell him who I was.

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #25
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

WOOOOO.

/first comment hijack. ;3

That was actually really really good! The story is progressing fast, but not too fast

Keep up the good work!

-Dylsterr <3
Old 06-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #26
alex987

Thumbs up

Another crazy fan over here!
I agree with everyone else, the pacing is just right, the story is great, you're headed in just the right direction!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #27
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Did this girl just become an even crazier fan? Yes, you could say I did[:
I believe this is very WELL (oh, grammar, you sly dog) written, and junk (:
Keep up the good work! XD
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:50 AM   #28
Abmp

Hey, again,
Well firstly, don't doubt yourself, you are a good writer so naturally you will have fans (including me) .
Secondly can't wait for the next chapter
Thirdly, I made a mistake in my earlier post, I meant WILL be reading
So, finally (I finally got her *pant* *pant*) keep it up and WILL be reading
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #29
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

AAAW thanks all of you guys you're awesome

Vitual hugs <3

Im writing the next chapter now

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #30
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

YES it might be 1 o'clock in the morning over here in good old england and YES i might have to get up early for college but oh well as long as i can put the next chapter up it doesnt matter

“So if you haven’t had sex with a woman do you want to with a man or something?” Now was my chance this was the perfect moment to tell him who I was.

“Well I suppose I would like to try it someday. Why, you offering?” I said with a wink.

“Haha, if you like” he winked back.

What had come over me I’d never had this much confidence before. Anyone else I would’ve denied it immediately but with him I was a different person. I was gay and I knew I wanted to be with him and I was massively determined to get him no matter what.

I started to build up the courage to say the 3 words that would change our relationship “I lo-“

“Right this is boring” he interrupted! Maybe it wasn’t the right time I thought to myself. Saying I love you in a toilet stall isn’t how I imagined it.I will just have to wait for a better moment I pessimistically thought to myself.

“ How about we start making this more interesting and start doing dares as well” he continued “Hmmm when the next person comes into the toilet I dare you to go to the urinals to the one next to him and pull you trunks down all the way before you start peeing. And if you fancy being a little extreme try to get a little look at his junk” he said with a huge grin on his face.

Well even though it wasn’t my turn to do a dare and I was just about to tell him I liked him I admired his mischievousness, I replied “FINE I’ll do it but you’re getting a super hard one next round” as was I ! I started thinking about this dare I was just about to do and I literally mean just about to do.

As I had finished getting myself mentally prepared for my first more serious dare a guy walked into to the bathroom and to make things worse he was fit as well!

I walked out of the stall with Ryan giggling in the background admiring this stranger’s body and six pack. Seriously what was with everyone around me being fit and having six packs! He was probably about 20 and to be honest I didn’t spend a lot of time looking at his face!

I started to walk to the urinal next to him he gave me weird looks as there was a huge row of free toilets right next to us. As I was just about to lower my trunks I felt the blood rush from my head making me feel like I was about to faint of anxiety to somewhere that I didn’t want it to be.

As I turned and saw Ryan with his head poking out the stall egging me on my dick started to rise, well can you blame me I was alone with 2 fit guys! Any gay boys dream! Then a sudden rush of bravery filled through me. Well some would call it bravery, some would call it foolishness. And as I said to myself “in for a penny, in for a pound,” I lowered my trunks and noticed my 7 inch dick spring up and stand to attention.

I love weiners and nuts.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, bed, ben, butt, cock, dare, dick, dream, friendship, gay, getdare, james, jmn, m&m, penis, plan, relationship, romance, ryan, sex, story, swim, teacher, toilet, truth