Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #16
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (V)

The next week proceeded with less excitement. While the incidents of the previous weekend were not discussed, Ben and Evan were much more at ease around one another. They began to spend more time together not just as roommates, but as friends. On the following Friday night, Evan invited Ben to join him at poker night with a couple of buddies. Logan and James were both juniors like Evan and were thus a little older than Ben, an eighteen-year-old freshman.

Ben did not play poker very often and was performing more poorly than his competitors. Nonetheless, all four were having a good time. After the game had been going on for awhile, James suggested that they up the ante a bit.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Evan.

"Why don't we turn this into a game of strip poker?"

"Sure," answered Logan, who had been playing well all night, "Might be interesting."

Evan looked at his roommate, trying to sense whether or not he would be comfortable with the idea. When Ben nodded cautiously, Evan agreed that he too would be glad to play.

Thus, James shuffled the deck and dealt five cards to each player. Ben looked at his cards: the six of clubs, the ten of diamonds, the four of spades, and the five and nine of hearts. This hand did not look particularly promising. He discarded three cards and luckily received the ten of clubs in exchange, which matched his other ten. The resulting pair was enough to beat Evan, who only had a king high. Evan was therefore forced to removed his shoes.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #17
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Good new chapter!
Really starting to get into this story.

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #18
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Now, I don't mean to sound demanding or anything by any means, just requesting that you maybe combine two posts into one? Reading like 8 sentences is still better than no post, but it's over so quickly that I feel like I just saw a commercial. xD Anyway, point is it's a great story just realllllly short chapters. Looking forward to the next update!
- Wowwie
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #19
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWaddict View Post
just requesting that you maybe combine two posts into one? it's a great story just realllllly short chapters.
My intent is to be able to release new parts of the story often. Some sections may seem somewhat brief, but hopefully updates will be no more than a few days apart. Ideally, frequent updates will compensate somewhat for the shorter length. Nonetheless, I'm open to hearing other people's thoughts on this.

Again, thanks everyone for the comments. Expect the strip poker game to continue tomorrow.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #20
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (VI)

As the game progressed, Ben found himself removing his shoes, then his socks, next his shirt, and finally his jeans. He now sat at the table wearing only his tight white briefs, making him the first to be left in only his underwear. Meanwhile, Evan and James were both still wearing their pants as well as their underwear. Logan even still had his shirt and socks on, having lost only his shoes.

Ben was nervous as Logan dealt the next hand. He only had one item of clothing left and he feared being the first one naked. Was he willing to disrobe from head to toe in front of these guys he hardly knew? Fortunately, James lost this hand, meaning Ben was safe at least for now. As James casually stripped to his boxers, Ben could not help but admire his fit, athletic body. Ben hoped the others did not notice the bulge developing in his briefs.

Unfortunately, Ben's next set of cards was not as promising. Four of the cards he received were hearts, so he hoped to draw a flush, but was not so lucky. He received a club instead, losing the hand.

"Time to lose those tighty whiteys," James teased, as Ben solemnly laid his cards on the table.

Evan wondered if his roommate would resist having to strip nude, but watched as Ben stood up and pulled off his briefs, revealing his slender unclothed body. Evan felt a stiffness rising in his own pants as he once again gazed at his roommate's exposed form. Once he had stepped out of his underwear, Ben sat back down hurriedly, hoping his obvious erection would be more hidden underneath the table.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:33 AM   #21
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (VII)

"What happens now that Ben's out of clothes to bet with? Is our game over?" asked James.

"Maybe once you run out of clothes, you have to complete some kind of forfeit if you lose again," recommended Logan.

Ben looked around anxiously as the others nodded in agreement. So, the game continued with Logan losing his socks, followed by Evan having to remove his jeans. Then, Logan lost again, causing him to take off his shirt, revealing a stomach that was slightly chubbier than the rest of the group. Still, none of Ben's opponents had joined him in his unclothed state when his luck ran out.

"So what's this forfeit thing?" asked Ben hesitantly, as he showed the others his disappointing cards.

"Evan won the hand," offered James, "I think he should decide."

"Sounds good to me," agreed Logan.

"Okay, Ben," began Evan, pausing briefly to consider how to limit Ben's embarrassment, "I think you should walk to the fridge and bring us all drinks."

"That's easy," laughed Logan, as Ben headed toward the kitchen, "Couldn't you come up with something a little more daring?"

"Maybe next time," Evan shrugged.

After Ben returned with the drinks, the next three hands were lost by Logan, James, and Evan, respectively. Consequently, Logan was wearing only his boxers. James and Evan were now naked as well. The mutual nudity made Ben somewhat more at ease. However, this relief was only temporary since Ben lost the next hand. This time James had won the hand, and Ben feared his penalty might harsher than the one given by Evan.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #22
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great new chapters! I really like this story and want more!!!

Live like you were dying

Old 05-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #23
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (VIII)

"Ben, I dare you to allow each of us to spank you," said James, motioning for Ben to stand up and lean over the table.

"Who goes first?" Logan asked, as Ben reluctantly bent over with his stomach resting on the table and his bare bottom sticking helplessly out in the air.

"Go ahead, Logan," James answered, "Ten hard spanks from each us."

With his hand raised in the air, Logan approached Ben, who winced as he felt sting of the first smack. Again and again, Logan's hand collided with Ben's unprotected rear. After striking each cheek five times, Logan was finished, and Evan advanced toward Ben. Evan tried to keep his spanks light enough that they would not cause too much pain for Ben, but still firm enough that the others would not accuse him of being too gentle. Even so, he enjoyed watching Ben squirm as each slap made contact.

While Evan was finishing his round of spanking, James was picking up his discarded jeans from the floor and retrieved his belt.

"It's my turn now, Benny boy, and I'm not going easy on you," laughed James, "I want that butt to ache."

James flicked his wrist and observed Ben flinch as the belt fell upon his tender skin. Ben continued to cringe as he realized that his reddening behind still had nine more spanks remaining before this humiliation would come to an end.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #24
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

i love your story. i have nothing else to say but make sure you dont rush it

xx
Tyler

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #25
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (IX)

Ben was quite relieved when his spanking was finally complete. Though it had not been overly painful, he did feel some discomfort as he and the group sat back down at the poker table to play another hand. However, the game did not last much longer. Logan lost next and was finally forced to join the others in their nudity. After that, they decided that since it was getting late, they would play one more hand and then call it quits.

Logan was first to reveal his cards. He proudly showed the others his full house, which he knew would be difficult to beat. James had a pair of kings, and Ben had three fours. Both were decent hands, but neither was good enough to outdo Logan. Unfortunately for Evan, his cards were less favorable: a nine of clubs, a two and five of hearts, and a seven and queen of spades.

"Evan, I want you to wear Ben's clothes when you leave tonight," Logan said with a grin, "Toss him your tighty whities, Ben."

"What am I supposed to wear then?" asked Ben, who certainly could not go outside until he was fully dressed.

"You can use my clothes," Evan offered.

"Of course, you could also just go like you are," proposed James, chuckling at the idea of Ben walking around naked in public.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #26
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice new chapter. Each chapter is a little short, but you post them frequently so I think that it works! Just be sure not to rush.

Live like you were dying

Old 05-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #27
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (X)

Ben and Evan returned to their dorm room, each dressed in the other's clothes. Evan kept apologizing for the events of the evening, hoping his friends had not made Ben too uncomfortable.

"It's all right," assured Ben, "Honestly, I was kind of self-conscious at first, but as the night went on, I started to enjoy things more. It was weird. I felt embarrassed and excited at the same time."

Evan, who appreciated Ben's openness, responded frankly, "I also rather liked having the chance to spank that cute bum of yours."

"Fond of my butt?" questioned Ben with a wink, causing Evan to blush.

Evan glanced at the floor nervously as his cheeks reddened, unable to meet Ben's eyes. He certainly had been turned on by the strip poker game and the dares that followed. Perhaps most of all, Evan had appreciated having another opportunity to see his roommate with nothing on. Nonetheless, how had he allowed himself to admit these feelings aloud to Ben?

"You're pretty cute yourself," offered Ben, trying to calm Evan's unease.

Encouraged by this sincere candidness, Evan looked up from the floor and met Ben's eyes before responding, "Thanks. You're the first boy I've ever had a crush on like this."

The two smiled at one another. Their delight was mutual. As Ben embraced Evan in a hug, Evan angled his head to the side and gently pecked Ben's cheek.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #28
TorDjunky

I really like this story! And i like how you do the chapters keep them short but with faster updates. After i read a chapter it always leaves me want more and i can't wait for the next update! I really like how there is a character named Logan! Its really a great name hehehehe
Old 05-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #29
collegeboy

Glad you like it! It's great to read people's comments.

Let me know if any of you have any suggestions. If they fit my plans for the plot, I'll try to incorporate them into the story. The next update will finally include an actual game of truth or dare.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #30
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XI)

The two boys beamed as their eyes met, each aware that the other was equally satisfied with the manner in which the situation was unfolding and their relationship was developing.

"Since we're both being honest with one another and since we both seemed to enjoy our night," Evan proposed, as the two sat down on Ben's bed, "why don't we play a little game?"

"Sure," replied Ben, who was scarcely sleepy even though the clock now indicated that it was past midnight, "I'm up for some more fun. What are you thinking?"

"Well, Ben, would you prefer a truth or a dare?"

Evan hoped playing truth or dare would be a nice way to ask some of the questions and do some of the things that were presently rushing through his head. Ben, both surprised and pleased by the idea, hesitated for a brief moment before answering that he would like a truth.

"So, what's it like being with another guy?" asked Evan, who despite having had quite a few intimate encounters with girls was finding himself becoming more and more curious about other young men, particularly his roommate.

"Well, actually," said Ben, who answered truthfully despite feeling somewhat ashamed, "I am gay, but I'm also fairly inexperienced. I mean, I'm definitely more attracted to guys than girls, but I've never acted on it, and I've never told anyone, you know? For that matter, I have never really even done anything with a girl, much less a boy, before."

Evan nodded in understanding as he listened to Ben's answer. When Ben returned the question, Evan also chose truth.

"How often do you and your friends play strip games together? Aren't you all supposed to be straight?"

"That was actually the first time. I was a bit shocked when James suggested it. Still, I don't know what the other guys thought, but I liked being naked with everyone, especially you," revealed Evan, "Truth or dare?"

Ben replied straightforwardly, "Dare me."

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan