Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 02:25 AM   #46
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Just a gentle reminder....

The boys still have about 5 days left to reclaim the lead... if they don’t the girls will have won.

(Girls may want to prevent that by using the weekend to throw-in a massive score the boys will never be able to break)

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 10-15-2017, 08:51 PM   #47
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default Redo of first stand

Come on guys! We can’t let the girls win this!!! Let’s get our noses in the corner and win this competition!!!!

So, that being said, I’m going to redo my first stand. My original first stand was for 34 minuets, so this stand of 90 minutes will only count as 56.

So I d decided it was my turn again! 90 minutes of boring corner time! But the worst part is, that it will only add 56 to the boys total! But, that’s the rules.

So I once again stripped totally naked and then retrieved my handcuffs. Before handcuffing myself, I set the timer for 90 minutes and turned off the radio! Ugh, this is supposed to be boring so I once again decided to stand in total silence, then tightened the handcuffs on my wrists, behind my back of course. And then it began. Tick tick tick tock.

As this corner time began, as wasn’t as agitated as I was for my last stand. I just wanted to do this for the boys team. I was already bored out of my mind! Standing in the corner is boring, but it’s also embarrassing. But punishment isn’t supposed to be fun, right? Corners are where all of us bad boys and girls need to put our noses when we misbehave ang it’s not supposed to be exciting, it’s supposed to be BORING and embarrassing, and certainly NOT FUN!!!!

As my time continued, I used the time to think about the many, many, many hours I have had to stand in the corner! Countless hours of boring cornertime and here I am again, serving yet another 90 minutes. I truly believe though that I deserved every single minute I have had to stand in the corner. It’s excellent time for reflection on my misbehavior and the things I could be doing, if only my nose wasn’t stuck in this corner once again.

I was so bored at this point and kept telling myself to hang in there. It couldn’t be much longer, could it? I mean, 90 minutes isn’t really all that long, however, I must have tightened the handcuffs a little too tight and my wrists were starting to ache. However I was determined to serve this time for the boys team so I ignored the handcuffs and concentrated on my naked boring self, which led me to then think about how badly I just wanted this to be over.

I can’t go on much longer, can it? Oh yes, I guess it can! Time flies when your having fun, but really tends to drag when you are bored. And bored I was. I continued standing even though now I was getting cramps in my shoulders and legs, to go along with my sore handcuffed wrists. I couldn’t believe my time wasn’t up yet! I have had to stand in the corner a lot longer than 90 minutes (15 hours is actually my longest stand ever) but it sure seemed like my time should certainly be up, but I kept standing anyways.

Finally, I decided I had enough starting at this corner for one day. I would just take whatever time I served and use it to help us guys!!! Sorry I left the corner!

Oh no! My phone had ran out of power! So, needless to say, the timer never went off! The time was what? Oh my! I was in that corner for 5 hours and 7 minutes! The limit was 90 minutes and I just stood there for 307 minutes!!! So I stood in that BORING corner for the last 217 minutes for NOTHING!!! Out of all that BORING time, I can only credit us guys with 56 minutes. Im sooo mad at myself, but, its all my fault. This should serbe as a reminder to always make sure my phone is fully charged before setting the timer. Only 56 minutes count! 😭. Oh well, that’s life! At least we boys have regained the lead! Yeah!!! Are you girls ready to give up yet?

Girls-205

Boys- 251

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
The following user says Thank You to silkysatin for this post:
Old 10-16-2017, 07:38 AM   #48
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Before I started I thought an hour is a nice time to stand. I have stood facing a wall before in a maid outfit with my hands on my head for a mere 15 minutes, but this would be different.

I decided to put on my hood. Since I could look through it, I decided to add a cheap blindfold too. It ended up dark, I couldn't see anything anymore. I also put on a collar and some handcuffs for behind my back.

Before I had put on my hood, I placed a small pillow in front of the place where I would kneel and setted up an alarm for an hour.

At first I kneeled down on the small pilow and it was all okay. It was still a little warm in my room and I could feel some drops of sweat going down. At first I thought of things I still wanted to do, but I couldn't write anything down. Thus after some minutes I decided to just count.

I was at about 600 seconds in from counting in my head and I felt the pain from kneeling becoming too much. keeping on kneeling wasn't a good idea. Thus I stood up and kept my face to the wall. I decided to go for an hour and thus I would keep on going. When I was on my feet I could feel my knees shaking.

At around 1200 seconds in my head I was beginning to feel my shoulders. My arms couldn't go down next to my body because of the cuffs on my wrists. Moving them a little bit didn't even help.

Starting at about 1700 seconds, I could feel the part where my small toes are, beginning to sleep. I that was all. It would be allright.

At 2000 seconds in my head, I was thinking not to count higher anymore but to start over. and thus I did. If you are counting in your head, thinking of saying the whole numbers takes longers than an actual second. At least for me. At this time the shaking of my knees was almost not there anymore.

Eventually at 724 seconds, I heard my alarm clock go. Altough I couldn't keep on kneeling, I was facing the corner the whole time. This was at least a whole new experience for me and something I would like to try again. But if you are starting to go for some cornertime I would recommend a shorter duration and start with standing. And maybe have a long enough chain between your cuffs so they can be next to you instead of being on your back the whole time.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Old 10-16-2017, 12:14 PM   #49
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Holy crap!
What an amazing adventure. Whether boys win or loose,.. this stand is certainly a specialty! I cherish it. Thanks!
An amazing long stand, a really nice report.

Sadly sadly there is a 90 minute rule per stand, and a 1/N rule. The rule is higly unfair but on the other hand will make this game very interesting... challenging... painfull.

Having said that,... your 217 extra minutes are not lost.
The way I see it:
You redid your 1st stand for 90 minutes, originally you had 34 so 56minutes get added

But...
The 217 extra minutes will also buy you:
90 minutes of 3rd stand, counting as 1/3 so adding 30minutes
90 minutes of 4th stand, counting as 1/4 so adding 23minutes
37 minutes of 5th stand, counting as 1/5 so adding 7minutes
(All counting numbers rounded to the nearest full minute)

So,... You get a total of 116 counting minutes added to the boys total

Boys: 311 minutes (not yet counting Pariahterrors contribution)
Girls: 205 minutes

WELL DONE

(and you are now definitely leading for the individual commendation on "longest individual time")

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Come on guys! We can’t let the girls win this!!! Let’s get our noses in the corner and win this competition!!!!

So, that being said, I’m going to redo my first stand. My original first stand was for 34 minuets, so this stand of 90 minutes will only count as 56.

So I d decided it was my turn again! 90 minutes of boring corner time! But the worst part is, that it will only add 56 to the boys total! But, that’s the rules.

So I once again stripped totally naked and then retrieved my handcuffs. Before handcuffing myself, I set the timer for 90 minutes and turned off the radio! Ugh, this is supposed to be boring so I once again decided to stand in total silence, then tightened the handcuffs on my wrists, behind my back of course. And then it began. Tick tick tick tock.

As this corner time began, as wasn’t as agitated as I was for my last stand. I just wanted to do this for the boys team. I was already bored out of my mind! Standing in the corner is boring, but it’s also embarrassing. But punishment isn’t supposed to be fun, right? Corners are where all of us bad boys and girls need to put our noses when we misbehave ang it’s not supposed to be exciting, it’s supposed to be BORING and embarrassing, and certainly NOT FUN!!!!

As my time continued, I used the time to think about the many, many, many hours I have had to stand in the corner! Countless hours of boring cornertime and here I am again, serving yet another 90 minutes. I truly believe though that I deserved every single minute I have had to stand in the corner. It’s excellent time for reflection on my misbehavior and the things I could be doing, if only my nose wasn’t stuck in this corner once again.

I was so bored at this point and kept telling myself to hang in there. It couldn’t be much longer, could it? I mean, 90 minutes isn’t really all that long, however, I must have tightened the handcuffs a little too tight and my wrists were starting to ache. However I was determined to serve this time for the boys team so I ignored the handcuffs and concentrated on my naked boring self, which led me to then think about how badly I just wanted this to be over.

I can’t go on much longer, can it? Oh yes, I guess it can! Time flies when your having fun, but really tends to drag when you are bored. And bored I was. I continued standing even though now I was getting cramps in my shoulders and legs, to go along with my sore handcuffed wrists. I couldn’t believe my time wasn’t up yet! I have had to stand in the corner a lot longer than 90 minutes (15 hours is actually my longest stand ever) but it sure seemed like my time should certainly be up, but I kept standing anyways.

Finally, I decided I had enough starting at this corner for one day. I would just take whatever time I served and use it to help us guys!!! Sorry I left the corner!

Oh no! My phone had ran out of power! So, needless to say, the timer never went off! The time was what? Oh my! I was in that corner for 5 hours and 7 minutes! The limit was 90 minutes and I just stood there for 307 minutes!!! So I stood in that BORING corner for the last 217 minutes for NOTHING!!! Out of all that BORING time, I can only credit us guys with 56 minutes. Im sooo mad at myself, but, its all my fault. This should serbe as a reminder to always make sure my phone is fully charged before setting the timer. Only 56 minutes count! 😭. Oh well, that’s life! At least we boys have regained the lead! Yeah!!! Are you girls ready to give up yet?

Girls-205

Boys- 251

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 10-16-2017, 12:19 PM   #50
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks!!!
A real nice report again.
Actually I really like reading all reports. It's real interesting to read how all experience the cornertiem different.
It's also real enjoyable to read about the suffering. Nice how in the beginningall seems OK, but pains and frustration grow towards the end.

you did brilliant!!!

The boys are now definitely in the lead!!
Boys: 371 minutes

Well.. Girls... 7 days to break that.... will you succeed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
Before I started I thought an hour is a nice time to stand. I have stood facing a wall before in a maid outfit with my hands on my head for a mere 15 minutes, but this would be different.

I decided to put on my hood. Since I could look through it, I decided to add a cheap blindfold too. It ended up dark, I couldn't see anything anymore. I also put on a collar and some handcuffs for behind my back.

Before I had put on my hood, I placed a small pillow in front of the place where I would kneel and setted up an alarm for an hour.

At first I kneeled down on the small pilow and it was all okay. It was still a little warm in my room and I could feel some drops of sweat going down. At first I thought of things I still wanted to do, but I couldn't write anything down. Thus after some minutes I decided to just count.

I was at about 600 seconds in from counting in my head and I felt the pain from kneeling becoming too much. keeping on kneeling wasn't a good idea. Thus I stood up and kept my face to the wall. I decided to go for an hour and thus I would keep on going. When I was on my feet I could feel my knees shaking.

At around 1200 seconds in my head I was beginning to feel my shoulders. My arms couldn't go down next to my body because of the cuffs on my wrists. Moving them a little bit didn't even help.

Starting at about 1700 seconds, I could feel the part where my small toes are, beginning to sleep. I that was all. It would be allright.

At 2000 seconds in my head, I was thinking not to count higher anymore but to start over. and thus I did. If you are counting in your head, thinking of saying the whole numbers takes longers than an actual second. At least for me. At this time the shaking of my knees was almost not there anymore.

Eventually at 724 seconds, I heard my alarm clock go. Altough I couldn't keep on kneeling, I was facing the corner the whole time. This was at least a whole new experience for me and something I would like to try again. But if you are starting to go for some cornertime I would recommend a shorter duration and start with standing. And maybe have a long enough chain between your cuffs so they can be next to you instead of being on your back the whole time.

Old 10-16-2017, 02:56 PM   #51
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Holy crap!
What an amazing adventure. Whether boys win or loose,.. this stand is certainly a specialty! I cherish it. Thanks!
An amazing long stand, a really nice report.

Sadly sadly there is a 90 minute rule per stand, and a 1/N rule. The rule is higly unfair but on the other hand will make this game very interesting... challenging... painfull.

Having said that,... your 217 extra minutes are not lost.
The way I see it:
You redid your 1st stand for 90 minutes, originally you had 34 so 56minutes get added

But...
The 217 extra minutes will also buy you:
90 minutes of 3rd stand, counting as 1/3 so adding 30minutes
90 minutes of 4th stand, counting as 1/4 so adding 23minutes
37 minutes of 5th stand, counting as 1/5 so adding 7minutes
(All counting numbers rounded to the nearest full minute)

So,... You get a total of 116 counting minutes added to the boys total

Boys: 311 minutes (not yet counting Pariahterrors contribution)

WELL DONE

(and you are now definitely leading for the individual commendation on "longest individual time")

Wow! What a nice surprise! Here I thought I just wasted my time, but, thanks to Sir Sam, I actually helped the boys a little bit more!

The girls aren’t even challenging us, and we all know how much the girls need and deserve serving some BORING cornertime!!! Come on girls, give us the best you’ve got!!!

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
Old 10-16-2017, 05:48 PM   #52
randome284

Hey, my dude. Been more active recently, and saw this nifty competition of yours. Decided to take one for the team, and do some corner time.

Pants went down, as did I. Hands went behind my back, nose in the corner, and it began. Timer was set for the full ninety minutes, so I knew it would be long and boring.

I was bored out of my mind, not even a minute in. I have a short attention span, and am quite impatient. Neither helped me out here.

In the beginning, my cat went and sniffed me a few times. Was hard not to turn around and pet the beast.

Eventually she went to sleep behind me. Her breathing was nice to hear in the silence. I don't do well in complete silence. Glad she was there to make some noise.

I was very bored and uncomfortable after a while. I decided to do some listening. To the soft and steady hum of the cars as they drove past. The bounce of a handball against the wall not far away. Birds chirping. Dogs barking. People talking. Thought about shit. Not literal shit - I'm not into that. You know what I mean.

I was pretty damn happy to hear that timer go off. It felt like it's been forever.

Overall, it was okay. Extremely boring, but I made it through.

That's 90 more minutes for the girls!

Limits: Lots of stuff.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:18 AM   #53
Laifu

I hadn't had cornertime in a while so I decided I would contribute a little. Cornertime always gets me into this reflective mood and I usually do pretty well with my thoughts on my own for a little bit so I set a Timer for 30 Minutes. What I didn't account for was my new Wallclock.

Usually it is never too silent in my home always have some kind of background noise going on. But for this I decided to turn all distractions off. And even before I started I thought man this clock is like really loud. You could clearly hear the second clockhand ticking loud with every move. But I figured it wouldn't be that bad. Was I wrong.

This little bugger drove me crazy only a few minutes in. It was like this steady annoying noise that I couldn't even start to think or lose myself in my thoughts. It was making me fidgety and I cannot say for sure but I wanted to quit after like 2 or 3 minutes throw the clock out and start over. But I decided to soldier on and try to fight through it.

It was really to not much avail. I stopped after a little over 18 Minutes. I couldn't stand it any longer. Sorry for that, but it was driving me nuts. Maybe I will try again sometime in the future. The clock will not be there it was moved to the stash of items being sold in the next garage sale. Let someone else have this devilish clock.

So 18 more Minutes for the boys.

Dislikes: Messy, Body writing (visible), semi Public, Writing

Limits: Blood, Scat, Pics/Cam

My PM Dares

Last edited by Laifu; 10-17-2017 at 03:19 AM. Reason: tl;dr
Old 10-17-2017, 01:16 PM   #54
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Good good good!
The girls flight back!

You did very Well.
Suuurrrree.... boooooring.
You are right,... this is intenser to be a real nifty thread

Your report is very Nice. Its real Nice to read how you start with All good intentions but at the end are just enduring enduring enduring.
True, very true! You did defend the honor of the girls. You certainly reduced an almost unbridgeable gap of 166minutes to 75minutes.... something achievable in just a single stand.
But..... the boys seem determined to win. Laius again bumped them to an “at least 2 girl gap”

Anyway... not counting Laifu yet....

Boys 371 minutes
Girls 295 minutes

You can be extremely proud at yourself!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randome284 View Post
Hey, my dude. Been more active recently, and saw this nifty competition of yours. Decided to take one for the team, and do some corner time.

Pants went down, as did I. Hands went behind my back, nose in the corner, and it began. Timer was set for the full ninety minutes, so I knew it would be long and boring.

I was bored out of my mind, not even a minute in. I have a short attention span, and am quite impatient. Neither helped me out here.

In the beginning, my cat went and sniffed me a few times. Was hard not to turn around and pet the beast.

Eventually she went to sleep behind me. Her breathing was nice to hear in the silence. I don't do well in complete silence. Glad she was there to make some noise.

I was very bored and uncomfortable after a while. I decided to do some listening. To the soft and steady hum of the cars as they drove past. The bounce of a handball against the wall not far away. Birds chirping. Dogs barking. People talking. Thought about shit. Not literal shit - I'm not into that. You know what I mean.

I was pretty damn happy to hear that timer go off. It felt like it's been forever.

Overall, it was okay. Extremely boring, but I made it through.

That's 90 more minutes for the girls!

Old 10-17-2017, 01:21 PM   #55
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Well done!
Don’t worry about “not getting your target”. To some extend... reports of those who don’t make it are sometimes even nicer to read. The intention.... the pain.... the decision to stop. A real struggle. Difficult difficult difficult.

At least... you pushed the gap to an “at least 2 girl level”

Boys 389minutes
Girls 295 minutes

GIRLS...... UNITE!!!

(Oh, and lets everybody please post a new total at the end of their report such that everybody knows what’s at stake. I normally update and comment only once per day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laifu View Post
I hadn't had cornertime in a while so I decided I would contribute a little. Cornertime always gets me into this reflective mood and I usually do pretty well with my thoughts on my own for a little bit so I set a Timer for 30 Minutes. What I didn't account for was my new Wallclock.

Usually it is never too silent in my home always have some kind of background noise going on. But for this I decided to turn all distractions off. And even before I started I thought man this clock is like really loud. You could clearly hear the second clockhand ticking loud with every move. But I figured it wouldn't be that bad. Was I wrong.

This little bugger drove me crazy only a few minutes in. It was like this steady annoying noise that I couldn't even start to think or lose myself in my thoughts. It was making me fidgety and I cannot say for sure but I wanted to quit after like 2 or 3 minutes throw the clock out and start over. But I decided to soldier on and try to fight through it.

It was really to not much avail. I stopped after a little over 18 Minutes. I couldn't stand it any longer. Sorry for that, but it was driving me nuts. Maybe I will try again sometime in the future. The clock will not be there it was moved to the stash of items being sold in the next garage sale. Let someone else have this devilish clock.

So 18 more Minutes for the boys.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:11 PM   #56
ShappenDen
Account Banned

My old friend, Sammy, was talking about this thing a lot recently. How much they wanted the girls to win. I decided to do this for them. I knew it'd make them happy to see I did it.

I decided to go for the full ninety minutes. As I know now, a mistake.

I got in position and faced the wall. It was very quiet. A few minutes in, I was fidgeting, wanting to leave. I resisted the urges and did all I could to stay there.

Examined the wall. Did some deep thinking. Or at least, tried. Made a schedule in my head. Did more thinking. Planning. Was all boring, and probably only got me an hour in, at most. Then, the neighbors started practicing piano. I was so happy. Something to keep me busy. I listened. 'Twas nice. They stopped after a while though. Sad, but it lasted a while.

The last stretch of time was hard. I only stayed facing the wall, imagining Sammy was there, telling me to. Made it easier.

But I was still really happy when the timer went off. Glad I served this time though. Doubt I will again though. Was really hard. Ninety more minutes for the girls.

Sam, this was for you. Thank you for being like my big brother for so long. I love you.

Boys: 389 minutes
Girls: 385 minutes
Old 10-17-2017, 11:07 PM   #57
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Heyyyy... great!
Girls are back in the game!

You did a good job! You can be proud at yourself.
It’s nice you had “someone you did it for”. It probably makes it easier, (well,... it’s not easy ).
90 minutes... that sure is a lot! It’s definitely almost impossible NOT to be bored at some point.
Thanks for the report. It was really nice to read.

Anyway,... boys still in the lead, but a stand of just 5 minutes will bring the girls back on top.
Silkysatin brought the boys in top last Sunday. Game is over after 7 days without lead-change... so... the girls have just 4 days to get back on top. A 5 minutes stand will be enough!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShappenDen View Post
My old friend, Sammy, was talking about this thing a lot recently. How much they wanted the girls to win. I decided to do this for them. I knew it'd make them happy to see I did it.

I decided to go for the full ninety minutes. As I know now, a mistake.

I got in position and faced the wall. It was very quiet. A few minutes in, I was fidgeting, wanting to leave. I resisted the urges and did all I could to stay there.

Examined the wall. Did some deep thinking. Or at least, tried. Made a schedule in my head. Did more thinking. Planning. Was all boring, and probably only got me an hour in, at most. Then, the neighbors started practicing piano. I was so happy. Something to keep me busy. I listened. 'Twas nice. They stopped after a while though. Sad, but it lasted a while.

The last stretch of time was hard. I only stayed facing the wall, imagining Sammy was there, telling me to. Made it easier.

But I was still really happy when the timer went off. Glad I served this time though. Doubt I will again though. Was really hard. Ninety more minutes for the girls.

Sam, this was for you. Thank you for being like my big brother for so long. I love you.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:14 AM   #58
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Come on girls.......
Just 5 minutes to regain the lead!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post

Old 10-18-2017, 08:48 PM   #59
Maybe Sambody
Account Banned

90 minutes. Set the timer, got in my little corner, pants down.

Was really tired, might've had a sleeping pill. For reasons. Not good reasons.

Zoned out right away, was in nothingness. Not asleep, but barely there. The alarm was dull and quiet, but I heard it and left the corner. Now wrote this. Sorry it's so short. There's not much to tell.

That's thirty minutes, right? I think so. Gonna sleep.

Girls: 415 minutes
I'm genderfluid, bisexual, a nerd, I enjoy drawing, and am a drinker. Biologically female, prefer male pronouns, but either will do. Pretty mentally fucked up. Currently not on any medication. I'd be fine in denial of masturbating. Ain't too important to me.

I love receiving PMs about most things. Feel free to send a PM, even if it's just to talk.

Limits for dares: Pictures, anything involving other people in real life, scat, illegal acts, permanent injury, public.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:51 PM   #60
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

90 minutes....

I did 90 minutes of corner time while struggling to stay away. Why? Because I am stubborn and did not want the girls to lose. I lost track of time and I know there are minutes I blanked on. Boy was it cold standing there with no clothes on.

Like everyone else, I do struggle from the wandering mind. Sometimes a wandering mind for me can get me down a bad path, but thankfully this time, I was just all over the place in my thought process.

I thought about the school work I need to do when I wake up. I was thinking about how I could start writing up my paper for my group. I was also saying you can do this. You can do this. You already started don't quit. Then I bounced to thoughts about my honors thesis. I thought okay you are spending all of this time in silence, use your brain to think about some of the things you are going to write. I know I am tired, but my brain did not want to cooperate. I bounced back and for thinking about my job and my volunteer activities. I was thinking about everything that crossed my mind.

For anyone who is reading this thread for fun, you do not know how boring it is to stand in a corner until you do it. It is not just a boredom where you wish you were doing something. It is boredom where you have to will yourself to stay standing. I stayed determined that I was going to complete the full 90 minutes and I actually feel quite accomplished. I don't know how I managed not to fall asleep standing up, but I did.

Now that I am awake, I wanted to add to this. I have never done anything even remotely this long. So it was definitely interesting to do. I really do recommend for everyone to try it especially if you plan to give it as a punishment in the future, because while you are sitting there, I also found my mind wandering to the ways I could make it worse or more torturing depending on the situation. I did find my hand come up absent mindedly to brush one of my nipples, but as soon as I felt it I stopped it. It did make me think however that you could have a wand tied to a girls clit and force. her to struggle to stand still or a variety of other things.
Girls: 505
Boys: 389

Side note... I must have missed the end of the posts because I thought we were at different numbers... oh well! Girls are in the lead!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits

Last edited by Wedgiebondagebabe; 10-19-2017 at 09:25 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk