Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #31
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Slowly, ever so slowly, I pulled my trousers on without my pants underneath, slipping my pants into my open bag. I tugged on my socks and trainers, then wondered what to do. After all, there was a naked girl in the office and I didn't really want to alarm her - it would seem rude, after all.

I started working on the Colombus report again, trying to type more loudly than usual. I heard some muffled scuffling distantly, but didn't investigate. I kept typing, whistling to myself and sighing occasionally, drinking my very, very cold cup of tea. After ten minutes of agony - palms still sweating, I announced to myself that "I was done"

I quickly emailed the photos to Jamie with a note saying 'Challenge will be emailed tomorrow' and shut down my PC.

I fastened my bag and loudly pushed my chair away, cursing the report. I walked across the foyer and put my cup in the kitchen in the dishwasher without really looking around. Leaving the kitchen I looked around the office and saw the girl sat behind her monitor at her desk. The monitor was large, but I swear she was wearing her swimsuit. I dunno, it could just have been a tight top.

"G'night" I said, nodding to her, and she mumbled something back. I walked out of the office, fully clothed, still shaking slightly and went home.

I had a LOT to think about.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #32
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow! really hot....can't wait for more
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:51 AM   #33
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Should I continue with any more? If so - in this thread or another?
Old 07-28-2012, 04:58 AM   #34
owlart
getDare Devil

Please continue, yes. In this thread would probably be good rather than having sections in different threads. I enjoyed reading your story, it's well written.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #35
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

yes I hope you continue this story. in this thread....
Old 07-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #36
b0ris

I want to know what happens with swimsuit girl.

Keep going!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #37
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Those pictures kept me going for a long time. Having one of Jamie and Laura was one thing - two topless girls willingly sending me their photograph - but a nude photo of a complete stranger in my office was quite another.

Ahem. You probably didn't want to know that.

The next day I emailed Jamie telling her the next dare.

"I have an image of you wandering around in the countryside, happy go lucky. So to fulfil this vision, I would like you and Laura to find a shady spot beside a river and have a picnic. All naked, of course. In a backwards kind of way, do this, and I'll reward you with a bottle of champagne to celebrate. The champagne would have gone nicely with the picnic, of course."

Within an hour I had a reply.

"Dare accepted. But tell you what - send us that champagne beforehand and I'll send you two pics instead of one. And this is so simple, so how likely are we to fail?"

I accepted and sent the champagne at lunchtime.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:05 AM   #38
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I bumped into swimsuit girl, as I'd christened her, in the kitchen at lunchtime and she introduced herself as Karen.

"You were working pretty late last night," she said.

"Yeah, I had a really long report I really needed to finish. I'm not paid enough for this kind of overtime," I whispered, grumbling

"None of us are, except for the directors," she said, just as one of them came in. Predictably, they made themselves a cup of tea, didn't speak to either of us and walked out just as quickly.

"Typical," I said, snorting

"Yep."

We chatted a bit more and then went off back to our desks. That evening I finished in good time to go and have a drink with Linda, as promised. I was waiting for her by the main door in reception when Karen walked past, out of the office.

She paused, talking quietly to me.

"Dave, if you ever fancy winning some more money to make up for those late nights, there's a group of us in the building who meet for poker nights occasionally. I had to sit out last night, but if you want to try your luck, let me know and I'll get you in. But it's only if you're feeling adventurous, know what I mean?"

And with that, she walked out of the office. I took a deep breath and swallowed hard.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #39
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Linda came up to me

"She's a strange one, that Karen. Got a bad reputation but nothing I can see done to deserve it."

I pressed her for more and we walked out of the office and into a nearby pub

"She's quite friendly with the guys in the office two floors above and sometimes hangs out with them rather than coming out with us. Can't say I blame her - she's young and needs people her own age. But the receptionist doesn't like her and neither do a few people in the office. Never really gotten to the bottom of it."

"She invited me to their poker game"

"Oh, those," Linda said. "I'd be careful about those if I were you. We had an intern here before you joined, Darryl, I think his name was, and he told everyone he was quite good at poker. He managed to lose a lot of money in one of those games, and worse."

"Worse?" I said

"Oh David, I shouldn't gossip," she said, but I pressed her for more information

"Well, the next night was an office party," she said. "Everyone had a lot to drink, but me and a couple of people came back to the office to pick up bags once we'd had enough. We came up the stairs and saw somone we didn't know about to go into the office. He claimed Darryl had left his wallet behind at the poker the previous night and wanted to return it."

She leant forwards

"So we all went into the office together and there was Darryl, sat at his desk, stark naked. I've never seen anything like it! He left the next day and we never did find out what he was doing. Probably some kind of pervert."

Exactly the kind of pervert that I was, I thought.

"I asked Karen about it one night when she was drunk and she said that it can't have been anything to do with the poker because it was just regular poker. She admitted that they often played for a lot of money, but that was it."

Except I knew that they didn't. Worse still, I think I wanted in.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #40
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We had another drink and talked about Linda. She was nice and interesting, and we had a good chat. After we'd finished those drinks, Linda looked at her watch, stretched and made an excuse to go. I headed home.

The next week passed in a blur as I tried to weigh up the options. Karen and I chatted in the kitchen occasionally, but she never brought up the topic of poker again. I didn't know how to broach the subject and didn't really know if I should get into it.

But at the end of the week, I got an email from Jamie with two attachments. I opened it on my phone, and let my breath out in a low whistle. Buck naked, they sat under parasols on the bank of a river in the sun. Smoothly shaven, soft round breasts with small nipples poking out, they looked extremely languid as they sipped the champagne. I could just about make out the cleft of Jamie's pussy, although Laura had her legs crossed.

The next photo showed them both drinking from their glasses, raising them in a toast - I presumed, to me. After a few moments, I looked back at the email.

"Hi Dave! Here we are, enjoying the sun. Thanks for the champagne, we love bubbles! More please! But we had a slight upset - as we were getting dressed, some old farmer type spotted us - well, me, topless and came over to have a go at us. We said we were just swimming but he had a big grump. Honestly, you'd think a man would be grateful for seeing us!"

I laughed

"Anyway, I don't understand how you didn't get seen and we did. So here's the challenge - get naked and walk down a street near you. Take a video of it so we can make sure you don't cheat. This is a hard one, but we'll award you double points if you do it. And £50 if you accept and chicken out."

I honestly didn't know if I could do this one, but I was up for the challenge of finding out how. I emailed back with one word "ACCEPT"
Old 07-31-2012, 09:52 AM   #41
archie21
getDare Succubus

very nice, sorry i had to play catch up.. keep it coming....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #42
John332
getDare Sweetheart

In a rush, I booked the following Monday off, thinking that Sunday night would probably be the best day to do this challenge.

And then realised that I'd been completely insane to accept.

I wandered around my neighbourhood that night, and there were ALWAYS people around. Eating, drinking in their houses, coming home, being drunk, it was impossible to find a quiet time. So at the weekend, I spent Saturday going further out of town. I googled 'quietest places in London' but all it came back with was a few parks and points a long way out of town. I knew that I'd have to get back somehow and pick up clothes, unless I could hide clothes somewhere and re-dress.

I was panicking.

I started to consider alternatives. Just running, full pelt, down my own street, or a nearby street. That might work. Or leaving town for a weekend, booking myself into a B&B somewhere quiet.

But on Saturday night, one of my friends invited me out for a drink near where they lived and I realised I could do it there. They lived in a suburb of town, reasonably close to where I was - it was a long walk home, but I could walk. And in London, that meant a lot. I wandered around before meeting them - making me late, but it was worth it - and managed to find a road which ended in a leafy passage. Perfect. I was set.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #43
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I got drunk that night and considered doing it there and then, but on the walk home, saw quite a few people and chickened out.

I assessed my wardrobe on Sunday, looking out a few old clothes and operating a strict one layer policy.

Then I tried to occupy my mind. It was hard - I spent quite a long time looking at Jamie, Laura and Karen in my room, but once I'd cum I got jittery again. I played games online, replied to a few emails, did my shopping slowly, and it was only 8pm. I tried to watch a film, but ended up switching it off.

I paced around and left the house with as few things in my pockets as possible, practising. I walked around the block, enjoying the feel of my jeans fabric on my bare skin, and the odd feeling of wearing shoes with no socks.

I went back home and took a bottle of vodka out, suddenly feeling jittery and scared and excited. I started doing a few shots.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #44
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I'd had about four shots when I realised that I needed some judgment left that evening, and poured some into a water bottle, starting the walk over to my chosen location.

The vodka took a while to kick in, so I was feeling quite toasty by the time I got there, as I'd been taking swigs as I walked. I sat in a park for a while and killed time. It was about midnight on a Sunday night, and getting pretty quiet - the pubs had mostly kicked people out, and there were a few restaurants still open, but they were obviously looking to get rid of their patrons soon.

I wandered around, looking for other potential locations. I thought I'd found a great one, but then noticed the CCTV cameras on an expensive-looking house. I kept going, not finding anywhere better, and getting more drunk.

At about 1.30am I decided to go for it. There weren't many cars on the roads and I only saw the occasional person hurrying past.

I then realised the problem. I either had to strip at the start of the street, which had been a bit busier, or in the leafy passage and get dressed on the street. Either had its own problems. I decided to go for the first one - I could always run really fast and disappear into the woods.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #45
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hot I can't wait to see what happens....

Advertisements
Kink Talk