Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #16
John332
getDare Sweetheart

8pm: I rolled my toes in the carpet, feeling gloriously exposed, jubilant, afraid, sick and thrilled. This would be a night to remember, not just another night of going to the pub, knocking a ball around or going home and playing PS3. This was something else.

I squirmed around and then realised I was putting things off. The faster I could do this, the better. I fiddled with my camera app for a second, my sweaty fingers taking a few presses to register on the screen. Then I set up the phone beside my pod with a clear view of me from the side, naked at my desk. It flashed and I looked around guiltily, cowering beneath my desk for a second. Then it was all quiet again and I looked at the photo - you could clearly see me naked.

I got up, walking around bent over, trying to obscure my penis against desks and photocopiers, then realised that there really was no-one around and I could just walk around. Still feeling a bit afraid, I sauntered around the office, jumping with joy a few times until I realised that someone might catch a glimpse of me from a window.

As I approached the door, I heard something that made my hands shake and vomit rise in my throat. The office shower was on, and I was standing right outside it. Either someone had left it on, or one of the cleaners was in there.

Or - oh crap - the girl from the other office. I started to run back to my desk but then realised that if I put my clothes back on, I'd probably never take them off again - and that the time delay between photos would probably cause Jamie to ask some questions.

My mind wasn't thinking clearly but I knew what I had to do. I needed to get to the roof and hope that by the time I got back, the person in the shower had left. Leaving the (relatively) safe domain of the office, I looked around outside, opened the door and stepped onto the cold, white tiles in the foyer.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #17
archie21
getDare Succubus

so lovely.. teasing and pleasing..

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #18
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Outside in the foyer it was cold. I'd been here a hundred times or more, but it suddenly felt like a new place. Like I shouldn't be here. Every instinct in my body compelled me to hide, go back and get dressed, to stop. I felt incredibly exposed, afraid and ... alive. I looked around, strangely proud and strutted to the other side of the foyer. If I looked down, I could just about see the edge of the receptionist's desk.

The receptionist! I couldn't remember whether they had a TV desk with CCTV on it and spent a valuable few seconds panicking. I couldn't lose my job over this, and CCTV was a sure way to do that. I didn't think they did.

I needed to move back or up, and - straining to listen - I heard nothing and padded up the stairs to the third floor, keeping hunched over so that I couldn't be seen in the glass windows alongside the stairs.

The third floor was an estate agent. They had a semi-transparent door and I had no idea how much of my frame would be visible in it. I listened and heard voices talking. What the hell were estate agents doing up at 8pm?! I quickly ran past and up the next set of stairs, keeping hunched over.

It doesn't sound sexy, so I hope we never meet, but my penis had started to shrink in the cold, retracting a bit into folds of skin. I pulled at it a few times then realised what I was doing. What the hell was I doing? Being naked in the office would get me fired. Playing with myself outside a random office would get me on a very bad police list.

I paused for breath and to listen on the fourth floor - completely silent. Two more and I was home free. I wiped my sweaty palms on my legs and took the stairs to the fifth floor.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #19
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Halfway up, I heard voices. Cocking my ear to one side, I was fairly confident that they were coming from upstairs, but I wasn't sure. Adrenalin coursing through my veins, I ran back down to the fourth floor and hid down a side passage. The voices grew more distant and I heard the sound of the lift chime. Doors opened. Centuries passed; I was practically curled fetal in a doorway, hoping no-one would come out. It was getting a bit dark outside now, and although I'd only been out of the office for a few minutes, it felt like an hour.

The lift doors closed and I looked around cautiously. Craning my neck, I looked up to the fifth floor, seeing movement. I tried to make sure only the smallest part of me was visible and stood on tip-toe. Someone - a woman - had their back to me and was locking the front door of the office upstairs, muttering to themselves.

I went back to my hidey hole as quietly as possible. I was crouched against the door of the 'maintenance room' - the sister of which I'd investigated on the fifth floor. I heard keys turn and footsteps come down the stairs, and mutterings of 'bastard, bastard, bastard'. Someone hadn't had a good day.

I waited until they'd passed and couldn't resist - I stuck my head out. A woman in white leggings and a blue and white blouse was walking down the foyer towards the next set of stairs. I quickly reeled my head back in - I'd be in her peripheral vision the next time she rounded a corner. My mind decided that now would be a good time to start fantasising and I suddenly had visions of consoling her, quickly turning into tearing off those white leggings and the ghost of a dark g-string that I'd seen underneath. Then I realised that this was probably what Jamie had in mind ... Jamie and Laura.

I swallowed very hard and felt even more self-conscious with a straining erection. I heard the woman say good-night to the receptionist on the front desk, distantly, and I stood up, penis bobbing awkwardly. Time to do this.

Last edited by John332; 07-17-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #20
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Very gingerly, and hoping my erection would go down, I crept up the stairs to P&Q advertising. The door was now locked, I presumed although I didn't try it. I passed the door, and walked down the hall past the maintenance room.

I heard a distant noise from behind me, down the 'well' of the stairs, and cautiously peeked back down behind me. I couldn't see anything, but didn't dare look any more. Then - very softly, but increasing in volume - I heard footsteps. Someone was coming up the stairs.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go back, and the only place to go onto was the roof, if I could find a way up. Brushing my hands against my body reassuringly, making my penis stir again, I ran back down the corridor and peeked into the next office; the one with the balcony. Softly, ever so softly, I pushed against the door. Meeting no resistance, I slid inside.

I was now stark naked in another office. This would get me into trouble, but I was getting confident. I sauntered across the foyer and through the open plan office, feeling harsh office carpet beneath my feet. I reached the door for the balcony and turned the simple round locking mechanism, seeing a fire escape heading up to the roof on the far side. I breathed a sigh of relief and stepped out onto the balcony, closing the door behind me.

Outside the wind was blowing and it was getting dark. I shivered in the cold and stepped towards the metal fire escape, clutching my phone. Hearing something behind me, I looked back and - through a small window in a door to a board room, saw a group of people hunched around a poker table. One of them had just pushed their chair back and was standing up. I raced up the stairs, pulse racing at 110 miles per hour, oblivious to the pain of the shingle on my feet. Crap! What was I going to do now?!
Old 07-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #21
archie21
getDare Succubus

I love this story....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #22
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I think there comes a point in a lot of dares where you realise that what you're doing is extremely stupid and could get you into a LOT of trouble. I've never done skydiving, but I'm sure it's the same feeling you get when you first throw yourself out of a plane. Or bungee jump. Or when a rollercoaster starts that inevitable plunge. It's that 'ohhhhhhhhh crap' feeling. At the same time, there's a feeling of exhilaration. Of complete abandon because there is no other choice but to go through with it. I was GLAD that I was doing this because it was so far from my boring 9-5.30 job.

Glad and afraid. And sick. And cold. Very cold.

I hunched over, not having realised that there were buildings around me that overlooked our office building. There were quite a few windows looking out over our roof. Anyone looking down would see me - albeit dimly - on the roof. That said, I wasn't lit up - there were no lights on the roof, and it was getting darker.

With that, I carefully made my way further along the roof, wincing as gravel dug into my feet. I set up the camera and quickly took a photo of myself, fully exposed to the elements.

Then I heard the door downstairs shut, and quickly, instinctively crouched down behind an air vent. Even though someone would have to come up the stairs to see me, I still felt extremely vulnerable.

Smoke gently drifted up the stairs - and not conventional cigarette smoke either. I heard voices

"I am so screwed," a male voice said

"James is cleaning up," a female voice said. "He must be cheating."

"Do you think so?" The male voice asked

They carried on chatting about the poker, thankfully not showing any signs of coming up the stairs. I grew colder and colder, my penis retracting again. I shivered violently, hugging myself to keep warm whilst I leant against the air con vent, glancing occasionally the windows above me. I'm ashamed to say that I had a quick wee on the roof there - blame the cold and the fear.

The door closed again and the smell of smoke faded. Now shivering convulsively and uncontrollably, I waited for a few moments and then made my move. I had to. I was too cold to stay there, and every minute I waited was another minute that someone might look down from a window.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:33 AM   #23
SmileAndWink

Rainbow

Really enjoying this! Keep it up! xo
SmileAndWink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #24
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hehe really good and exciting keep going...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #25
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I crept down the stairs as quietly as I could, bending double to see through the windows before I was fully at the bottom. As far as I could see, the office was empty again, apart from the poker players, who were all back in the other room and concentrating hard. I glanced back up at the roof, just in time to see a curtain shiver and swing back into shape. I'd had one observer at least, I thought - all the most reason to leave now before they called the police 'for fun'.

Shaking from both fear and cold, I slowly opened the exterior door and stepped inside quickly before any papers could blow around. I closed it gently, then hurriedly ran across the office. I got across the open-plan office and through the pods into reception just as I heard a toilet flush somewhere nearby. Skidding to a halt, I ducked down behind the reception desk, knowing that even the most cursory examination would reveal me.

A door opened and closed, and footsteps came towards me, then past me. I breathed a sigh of relief - no-one was expecting visitors, and consequently, wasn't looking. Once I'd heard the other door open and shut, I waited for a few seconds before calming myself and walking out of the office.

I paused outside on the landing, rubbing my arms to try and warm up and calm down from the adrenalin. Then I realised where I was: on the fifth floor landing of an office building, butt-naked. I needed to get back to my clothes, fast.

Last edited by John332; 07-23-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #26
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I padded down the stairs to the fourth floor, swiping at the dirt and grime on my feet, which were now a bit red and sore. I felt exultant - I'd done it, I'd done the first challenge and had got naked on the roof, the roof of my own office!

I tried to calm myself down - I wasn't out of the woods yet. My feet made slapping noises on the stairs, and I tried to walk more quietly, almost tripping down then. I went past the fourth floor and onto the next set of stairs. I passed the estate agent on the third floor, which was completely dark now. Presumably the lights had now turned themselves off.

One more flight to go. I paused to listen, hearing nothing. Sometimes, there's nothing so disconcerting as silence, and I found myself straining to listen for the smallest sound. Then I realised that I should really just get moving right now.

I walked along and down to the office, almost sad now that the adventure was over. I paused outside the main door and pushed it open slowly, stepping inside. Thanking my lucky stars, all I had to do now was get one more pic and send it to Jamie.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #27
Vodin30
getDare Devil

im loving your work thus far. Keep it up.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #28
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

really good can't wait for more...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #29
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I was half way across the foyer when I remembered something. A memory triggered by sound - a door opening.

The office was laid out in two halves, like the letter C, separated by the foyer. My team was in the left-hand section, and the kitchen, toilets and storage was in the middle, separating bit. On the right was IT and a few other departments. I'd been starting to go left, but the noise came from the right and I froze in place, stupidly. You always see movie stars ducking and rolling out of danger as soon as it appeared and I froze like a rabbit.

The door to the office shower opened and out stepped the girl from ... well, I still don't remember what department she worked in. I was under a lot of stress, ok? She was wearing a dark blue swimsuit which showed off her assets to their best effect. She was blonde, leggy and nicely sized boobs. I'd checked her out before in the office, but had never actually spoken to her. The one-piece swimsuit cut across her ass, showing soft, round butt cheeks and making my breath catch in my throat. I had to swallow, but didn't want to make a sound.

I hoped to high heaven that I wasn't reflected in any windows.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #30
John332
getDare Sweetheart

But it didn't stop there. She stepped out into the open plan office and pulled off first one shoulder of the swimsuit, then another, then rolled it down and slapped it down on the carpet, standing in the office (much like I was) nude.

Her ass was a thing of beauty, and her pink curves were so pretty I started to get a hard-on. I raised my camera and, with shaking hands, quickly snapped a shot of her from behind.

I couldn't think straight, but I did think about what would happen if she turned round, so ever so slowly, I started to make my way to my side of the office. She turned slightly and I caught a glimpse of sideboob. I wondered what she was going to get up to, and how the hell I could introduce myself to her.

Mustering all my self control, I inched over to my desk and took a photo of myself, making doubly sure that the shutter sound was off on my phone. I slowly, ever so slowly, pulled on my shirt, listening for any sound of footsteps. That would mean game over.

I toyed with the idea of introducing myself but realised I'd more likely cause screaming if I interrupted her, and decided to play this one cool.

Well, by cool, I mean that I was shaking, my hands were sweating and I was hoping to hell I could get my trousers back on ASAP.

Advertisements
Kink Talk