Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
annaw

Default My new life as a girl.

Disclaimer: This story contains kidnapping, rape, trafficking, grammatical and spelling errors and other, to some, disturbing content.

If you are sensitive, or if you dislike this kind of content then do not read any further. You have been warned.

Introduction

My name is John. I've just turned 16 years old. Never had a girlfriend. Never even been kissed. It's pathetic, I know. The reason I've never been kissed is probably my bad self asteem. I'm pretty shy when it comes to talking to... well anyone except my family and friends. My bad self asteem probably comes from my overweight. I've been a bit overweight for as long as I can remember. My damn parents got me hooked on candy when I was a kid and havn't been able to stop eating it since.

Every morning I put my clothes on, had some breakfast and walk to school. Living here in the north of Sweden means there's not much light out during the winter. Only for a couple of hours each day around noon the sun actually shines enough of it's light through the clouds for you to see what you're doing. I live just outside a small village, with my parents, and the road I walk every day to school is a small gravel road with no street lights.

The village I live in is a quiet place. Nothing really ever happens here which is good because the two cops who work at the local police station is also the only two cops working in the neighbouring village's police station, which is an hours drive away.

Chapter 1
22nd november 2019
The alarm went off at 06:15, like it does every weekday morning. “Ugh... I hate mornings” I think to myself as I hit the off button on the alarmclock. I sigh as I swing my legs out over the edge of the bed. I put on a pair of blue boxers and my black sweatpants. I was never a big fan of jeans, besides, the sweatpants are probably warmer during the winter anyways. I walk over to the window and look at the thermometer. I sigh... -23C. I can't wait for spring to come.

I grab a sandwich I prepared the night before from the fridge and chomp it down in a few bites. I eat another one, go brush my teeth, get dressed and leave for school. My parents both work a night shift so I couldn't get a ride from them even if I wanted.

Walking down the small gravel road I waved my flashlight back and forth, mostly incase there's a car coming it'll see me and not hit me. But there never are any cars along this road. Not this early anyways. Except for today. Two headlights come driving slowly towards me. Strange.. me and my parents are the only ones living at the end of this road. Might be my mom or dad coming home early or something. Maybe someone took a wrong turn.

I quickly flash my flashlight towards it to let it know I was there and then took a step to the side so it could pass. It wasn't my parents. It was a big black van. I couldn't get a good look at the driver or if there was anyone else in the car because of the glare from the flashlight. I've got a bad feeling about this, and that feeling got worse when the van stopped after it passed me. I turned around and saw the two back doors of the van swing open and out came three big muscular men with skimasks, covering their faces. I turned back around and started running but I didn't get far before one of the men threw himself over me, pinning me to the ground. I tried to scream but he pushed a firm hand over my mouth. Next thing I know is a sharp sting in the side of my neck and shortly after, everything started spinning, and eventually everything faded away into darkness.
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk