Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-29-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
annaw

Default My new life as a girl.

Disclaimer: This story contains kidnapping, rape, trafficking, grammatical and spelling errors and other, to some, disturbing content.

If you are sensitive, or if you dislike this kind of content then do not read any further. You have been warned.

Introduction

My name is John. I've just turned 16 years old. Never had a girlfriend. Never even been kissed. It's pathetic, I know. The reason I've never been kissed is probably my bad self asteem. I'm pretty shy when it comes to talking to... well anyone except my family and friends. My bad self asteem probably comes from my overweight. I've been a bit overweight for as long as I can remember. My damn parents got me hooked on candy when I was a kid and havn't been able to stop eating it since.

Every morning I put my clothes on, had some breakfast and walk to school. Living here in the north of Sweden means there's not much light out during the winter. Only for a couple of hours each day around noon the sun actually shines enough of it's light through the clouds for you to see what you're doing. I live just outside a small village, with my parents, and the road I walk every day to school is a small gravel road with no street lights.

The village I live in is a quiet place. Nothing really ever happens here which is good because the two cops who work at the local police station is also the only two cops working in the neighbouring village's police station, which is an hours drive away.

Chapter 1
22nd november 2019
The alarm went off at 06:15, like it does every weekday morning. “Ugh... I hate mornings” I think to myself as I hit the off button on the alarmclock. I sigh as I swing my legs out over the edge of the bed. I put on a pair of blue boxers and my black sweatpants. I was never a big fan of jeans, besides, the sweatpants are probably warmer during the winter anyways. I walk over to the window and look at the thermometer. I sigh... -23C. I can't wait for spring to come.

I grab a sandwich I prepared the night before from the fridge and chomp it down in a few bites. I eat another one, go brush my teeth, get dressed and leave for school. My parents both work a night shift so I couldn't get a ride from them even if I wanted.

Walking down the small gravel road I waved my flashlight back and forth, mostly incase there's a car coming it'll see me and not hit me. But there never are any cars along this road. Not this early anyways. Except for today. Two headlights come driving slowly towards me. Strange.. me and my parents are the only ones living at the end of this road. Might be my mom or dad coming home early or something. Maybe someone took a wrong turn.

I quickly flash my flashlight towards it to let it know I was there and then took a step to the side so it could pass. It wasn't my parents. It was a big black van. I couldn't get a good look at the driver or if there was anyone else in the car because of the glare from the flashlight. I've got a bad feeling about this, and that feeling got worse when the van stopped after it passed me. I turned around and saw the two back doors of the van swing open and out came three big muscular men with skimasks, covering their faces. I turned back around and started running but I didn't get far before one of the men threw himself over me, pinning me to the ground. I tried to scream but he pushed a firm hand over my mouth. Next thing I know is a sharp sting in the side of my neck and shortly after, everything started spinning, and eventually everything faded away into darkness.
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-29-2016, 06:50 PM   #2
austinchilds10

Great potential, I would just prefer if the passages were a little longer so we can get hooked a little more!
austinchilds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 03:49 AM   #3
annaw

Chapter 2

I woke up naked, in a cold, empty cell, with my arms stretched and shackled to a chain, hanging from the ceiling, too high for me to sit on the floor. An intense pain spreads through my arms to my shoulder. How long have I been standing like that? I tried to scream but all that comes out is a muffled “mmpmf”. I didn't even notice the ballgag in my mouth. Just then I realise my jaws are aching from being forced open so long.

I stand like that for what feels like hours, in complete silence, before I finally can hear something. A muffled voice is saying something from far away. “Did any of you touch her? Any wounds? ...Good. Clean her up and bring her to me” is what I could make out. She... they said she. That must mean there are more than me that they've taken.

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer until a giant of a man stopped right outside my cell. “Oh good. You're awake.” He unlocks the cell door and steps in. “Boss wants me to clean you up and then he wants a look at you” He chuckled. “Probably wants more than a look”. He had a wide grin on his face as he unlocked my shackles. I covered my penis with my hands and considered making a break for it but figured I wouldn't get very far, and even if I did manage to outrun this giant, who is to say there's not another one waiting for me around the corner. I don't even know what direction to run, so I decided to save my strength. The man grabbed hold of my neck and pushed me forwards hard through the cell door. He kept pushing me down a long corridoor until we came to a small room with white tiles covering the floor and walls. He shoved me into the room, with force, causing me to fall. Before I have time to get back up and turn around a hard stream of ice cold water hits my back, making me to fall back down. After a while the water stopped. “Come on.” The man said and took a step back, allowing me to exit the room and continue back down the corridoor we came from. “Up the stairs” He said and guided me to the left towards the stairs with a firm hold around my neck.

He led me through a couple of rooms and then stopped outside a closed red door. He knocked twice on the door and shortly after it opened. Behind the door was a man in his 50s. He had short dark hair and a goatee with some gray hairs protruding. His eyes looked kind. He looked at me and smiled softly and then turned towards the man and said in a soft voice: “Thank you Greg. You can wait outside”. He looked back at me and waved for me to come inside. I hesitated but figured I didn't have a choice, and then I entered his room.

There was a big desk on the opposite side of the room but not much else. No windows or paintings. “Let me get this off you” He said as he removed the ballgag from my mouth. I immediately started yelling from the top of my lungs. The man smiled and calmly said “You can scream all you want but it won't do you any good. We are currently about 100 meters under ground. This room, like almost every other room down here, is soundproofed, so really, I'm the only one able to hear you scream right now.” I stare at him for a while, concidering attacking him. He doesn't look that tough. Old. Gray. Again, not knowing where to go if I manage to take him out, I decide to get some answers first. “Who are you?” I start. “Where am I and why am I here!?”. The man looks at me for a while. “Who I am is not important. You will call me Sir, or Master, whichever you prefer. I am now your owner for the time being. As I said earlier you are in a bunker, roughly 100 meters underground, in Germany. The reason you are here is because my scouts thought you fitted the description of what I'm looking for, which you do.”. He pauses for a while, letting the informaiton sink in. “Any more questions?”.

I bury my face in my hands and shake it slowly. This can't be happening. This has to be a dream. I swallow hard and asks “What description? What do you want with me? And... and GERMANY!!?”. It only just hits me. He said Germany... That can't be. This must be some kind of cruel joke. Any minute I'm going to wake up now, still in my warm bed. The man chuckles “Yes, Germany. This is where we keep our little base of operations. I've got scouts, scattered all across the globe, looking for young, chubby girls like you who we can transform into obedient little cocksucking slaves.” He looked at my shocked face and smiled. “You see... Even if someone did manage to find you, they won't be able to recognize you. Hell... in about a weeks time you won't be able to recognize yourself anymore.” He said with a chuckle. “First we'll get rid of that disgusting excess bodyfat. Then you will begin a HRT. A hormone replacement treatment. And if you didn't know, the last couple of years have really advanced that technology. Then, when you look like your true self, we'll auction you off to the highest bidder. I'll make a pretty penny, Some person out there will get his or her very own slave, and you will find your real purpose in life.”

He smiled and walked over to his desk, leaned against it and sighed as he undid the fly of his pants. “Have you ever sucked a cock, girl?” I looked at him in disgust an shook my head. “huh, I thought so.” He looked down and pulled his penis out from his pants. “Well today will be your first then.” He said and smiled. “Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's up to you.”. I look at him for a brief second. My heart was racing as I decide to make a dash for the door. I try the handle but it won't budge. Damn it. When did he lock the door? Before I have time to turn around I get pushed up against the door. “So... you want to do it the hard way huh? ...Fine by me.” I can feel his warm cock against my naked butt. I struggle to try and get free but I get nowhere. He holds me firmly against the door. He leans in close and whispers to my ear. “Don't even think about biting or I will make Greg out there, along with all the other guards, fuck that pretty little butt of yours until you'll wish you never was born. You can trust me on this one.” He spun me around and with a firm hand on top of my head, pushed me down to my knees. “Open your mouth girl” He growled. I pushed my lips together as hard as I could and tried to look away but he was too strong. With his hand on my head there's nothing I can do. He pushes his penis against my lips and I could smell his manly musk from his thick limp dick. Using his other hand he pinches my nose until I have to open my mouth to breathe. That's when he sticks it in. He pushes it in deep into my mouth and doesn't stop until my nose touches his belly. I gag and feel like I'm about to throw up. I can feel him growing hard inside my throat. It hurts. I try to pull away but my head is pushed against the door so there's nowhere for me to go. He slowly pulls it back out again, allowing me to breathe for a couple of seconds before he pushes it back down my throat. I don't gag as much this time but it still hurts. He keeps doing this for a few minutes, going faster and faster. Suddenly he slowly pushes it down as deep as he is able to and I can feel his cum pumping down my throat directly into my stomach. He holds it there for a while, until he's limp again, and then pulls it back out. He grabs hold of his, limp dick and rubs it against my face, leaving trails of cum. I'm too exhausted to protest. He zips his fly and walks over to his desk. He reaches under it to push a button I assume, because as he does this the door behind me buzzes and gets yanked open by Greg. “Take him back to his cell.” The man said to Greg. “Yes Sir.” He replied with a nod, grabbed me by my arm and pulls me up to my feet. “Move, slut!” He says as he pushes me down the corridoor and back into my cell. He straps the ballgag back into my mouth. I'm way too dazed to do anything about it. He shackles my hands back to the chain hanging from the ceiling and then leaves me alone in complete darkness.
The following 4 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-30-2016, 03:56 AM   #4
annaw

I'll try to update the story with a new chapter each day. Some will be shorter and some will be longer.

I don't really have an ending thought out for the story and will continue for as long as I can come up with something interesting. I promise I won't just stop writing though, I'll make sure it gets a proper ending.

Obviously, English isn't my first language so please excuse me if I make a bunch of grammatical or spelling errors, because they will happen.

I havn't really written anything in a couple of years or so, since I graduated school so I'm a bit rusty. It has always been something I've enjoyed though.

Critique is welcome, though you don't have to mean :3
The following 3 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-31-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
annaw

Chapter 3

The cell is completely silent. I can almost hear my own heart beating. I can't see anything either. I hang there for a long long time. It feels like an eternety, where nothing ever happens. I think about my family... my friends. They are all probably looking for me right now. They'll never find me though. If what that man said, is true, and I really am in Germany, I see no way of being rescued. I begin to cry. Why me!? What did I do to deserve this? Why not Fredrik or Simon back in school? Atleast they deserved it. Or... on second thought... not really. Sure they've bullied me for as long as I can remember but I wouldn't want this for anyone.

Suddenly I hear the echo of footsteps. They come closer and closer until they stop close to me. A low hum comes from the fluorecent tube in the ceiling when the man, whose footsteps I've heard, flicks the lightswitch. It was Greg. He unlocks the cell door steps in. In his hand he's holding some weirdly shaped tube made out of clear plastic or glass. “Boss wants you to wear this.” He said and held up the plastic tube, giving me a better look at it. It's a chastity device. I've seen one online before. He grabs my, pretty small, penis and puts it in the chastity device. “Looks like we are going to need a smaller cage” He says and chuckles. “But this will do for now.” He fishes out a padlock from one of his pockets and threads it through a hole on the chastity device.

When the chastity cage is secured on my penis he walks over to one of the walls in my cell and starts turning a big wheel. I feel the chain, I'm shackled too, starts to slack more and more, allowing me to lower my arms. After a while he stops and walks over to me. “I hear you are quite the cocksucker already. More practice won't hurt though.” He undoes his belt and drops his pants to the floor, revealing a monster of a cock. He licks his lips and gives his cock a few slow strokes. He walks over to me and removes my ballgag again. “I expect you to be a good boy here and keep your teeth out of our little game. If you don't I will pull them out myself, one by one.”. He pulls my head closer to his penis by my hair. “Say aaah.”. I'm still too exhausted from the last time and from standing in an uncomfertable position for hours, to resist. Besides, he'd just pinch my nose until I had to open my mouth, if I didn't do it myself. I open my mouth as wide as I can, and close my eyes, bracing for what's to come. He grabs hold of his dick and places the head of it on my tounge and slowly rocks it back and forwards. My mouth can barely fit his enormous penis. After a short while he starts to push it in deeper and deeper down my throat. This hurts like hell. The last time was nothing compared to this. He pushes it down as far as he can and holds it there until I feel like I'm about to pass out. He pulls it out, far enough to let me breathe through my nose a couple of times before he pushes it back down again. He repeats this for a while. I start to get dizzy when he pulls it out all the way and starts jerking himself off while aiming at my face. It only takes a couple of strokes before he completely covers my face with his cum. I didn't think it was possible to cum as much as he just did. A lot of it went into my mouth as I forgot to close it when he pulled his dick out. I was too busy breathing. The shock made me swallow a little but most of what went into my mouth I managed to spit back out. “Thanks for that, girl.” He said with a smile as he smacked one of my buttcheeks. He lowered the chains some more, allowing me to lie down on the floor for once. “You should try to get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.” Then he locked the door and left me once again, in complete darkness. I curl into a fetal position and sob myself to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later from getting a bucket of ice cold water dumped all over me. Greg is standing right above me. “Come on girl, the doctor is waiting.”. He grabbed the chain with one hand and effortlessly pulled me up to my feet. He slapped my butt and told me to walk down the corridoor and up the stairs, so I did. He guided me into a room, filled, with various devices and machines. In the middle of the room was a bed. Greg lifted me up on the bed and locked both my hands to the beds frame above my head. He then restrained my legs to the bottom of the bed as well. “The doctor will be here soon.” He said as he left the room.

I waited for what I can only assume to be atleast a couple of hours before the door opened again. This time an old man with a bald head, big round glasses and a hunched back came through it. He was wearing a white coat. “Good morning miss.” He said cheerfully. “I'm the doctor. Today we will remove this unwanted fat you've got here.” He said and grabbed a handful of my bellyfat and shook it a little. “It will be a quick and painless procedure.” He grabbed a clear mask with tubes, leading to a big gas tank, coming out from it. He strapped it around my head and pressed a button. “Count slowly up to 10.” He said. I did as he commanded. “1, 2, 3” I was getting very tired. “4.... 5....” My vision started to go dark. “...6...”

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
The following 2 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #6
Wolf007
Account Banned

I'm actually very glad i've stumbled upon your story!
It reads quite nice and, as any good written story, it's getting addictive...

Shood you ever get to be a famous writer, send me a signed copy!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk