Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2022, 08:28 PM   #1
Kels5589

Default Home all day alone, studying. Keep me in my place

Hello everyone. 25 year old female from the United States . I will be home alone all day tomorrow starting at 5 am until 2 pm. It is currently 9:30 pm. I am looking to be constantly used and reminded of my place which is nothing. I feel as though the easiest way to do this would be to request tasks to do, but if a Master or Mistress feels like he or she can keep me used every minute, I can would be willing to serve them. I am nothing but a worthless cunt, please show this whore the punishment and predicaments it deserves.

Likes: nipple torture, Clit torture, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, bondage predicaments

Items of Use: hairbrush, wooden spoon, clothespins, plastic clips, rope (enough to make a crotch rope, breast bondage), shoelaces, tac bra, tac insert to put between cunt lips, extra tacs, sandpaper, hanger with clips, black electrical tape

Limits: no anal, no face pictures, no bruising (mainly breasts and ass, my cunt does not bruise), no pee, no scat, no piercing

Please be a strict Master or Mistress who is ready to use and abuse their new whore. You may message me on here or KIK to see if it will work before tomorrow morning. Or you may leave a task for me to do on this post or messages. If someone decides to use me fully, they may pull from this list as well.

Thank you for reading and using this whore:

Kik: Kels5589
Kels5589 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, punish