Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
and246

Default A solo dare story

So this is my first try at writing a story. Its going to be about an experience I had one night a year ago. Let me know what you think and if I should share more of these solo stories.

So one night I was biking home from my friends birthday, it was the summer, and about 2:30am. He had had a kegger and I was pretty trashed as I went home. It was a decently long ride through the city, about 30-40 minutes to get home, and a very warm night.

Im fairly self conscious, and don't normally take my shirt off in public, but was feeling really hot, so decided to as I rode. The streets were empty anyways, plus I had all that liquid courage in my vains, and my mind started working.
Im a very submissive guy, but never been in a RL relationship in that way... So a lot of my experience is from self dares and such. So I had the idea to take off my shorts too, so I was riding in just my boxers and sandals (my clothes i tied in a knot around the frame of my bike).

Now I had a good time doing this, and would sometimes pinch of play with my nipples as I rode, and by the time I was back in my neighborhood, I was rock hard. I turned in about 5 minutes from home into a little park I know. Its grass in the front, and then a clump of trees that lead to a traintrack... So no one ever goes that deep, because it doesnt go through (or so I thought!)

Now I ditched my bike in the edge of the trees, along with my underwear and sandals. Totally naked I ventured down the little path leading into the trees, in darkness. I had never been down this path before but knew from looking at google maps it didnt go anyways, so about half way down I paused near a log just off the path. Facing towards the way people might come (nervous about being caught!) I bent over the log. Very drunk, I found a stick on the ground and wipe it off, then stick it up my ass and start gently fucking myself.

Ive always had this fantasy about being bound and fucked in the woods, and this was all really hot to me, and I kept pushing myself further. As I was doing this, I suddenly heard movement and voices behind me, but still a ways off. I froze like a dear in headlights. Realizing they were still a little ways off, and knowing that my pale skin was shining like a beacon in the darkness, I threw myself over the log, and plastered myself with dirt.

Still with the stick in my ass, totally naked and dirty, I held my breath and listened. They stopped not far from me, close enough to hear them. It was a group of highschool boys, probably grade 11 or 12, and they were smoking pot. I wiggled forward to see aroudn the log, and noticed 2 of them were pretty cute.. I was so nervous about being seen I just tried to stay out of sight and as quiet as possible.

After about 10 minutes, or one joint, they turned around and walked back away down the path. I stayed motionless for another few minutes, then when I was sure they were gone, I got up.

Super turned on from my near exposure, I had a great orgasm. Then I took off pretty quick, loosing my nerve. I quickly dressed and took off for home, dirty but clothed.

The next day I went and discovered the path leads out on another road near by.. Wonder if I will ever see those boys again.. Or if they will see me!

I still fantasize about what would have happened if they caught me. Maybe holding me down and making me suck them all, or perform a show for them. Maybe have them tie me up and fuck me, or take photos and blackmail me.... A boy can dream...

Kik sparkyboy236

Last edited by and246; 02-23-2011 at 01:22 PM.
and246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk