Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-02-2015, 04:55 AM   #1
panboy
Account Banned

Default Dare for Men and maybe women.

My dare for you is to take 5 bananas, cut them in half then lube half of them up with hot sauce and the other with toothpaste, shove them up your ass, first one with hot sauce then one with toothpaste and so on. For every banana half you can't fit in you'll spank yourself 10 times. To hold the bananas in place for 20 minutes use a ginger plug to hold it in. When you are finished with preparing that put ice cubes in a plastic bag, put your penis and balls into it so the ice is touching them. Hold it there until your penis feels numb, then rub hot sauce all over it, wait until it burns, leave it for a minute then repeat. Do this until the twenty minutes are over. If you have to spank yourself do it as hard as you can and with the plug and hot sauce still in place.
When you are finished you can not clean yourself directly, you have to stay like this and wank for another 30 minutes, you have to cum at least 2 times during that time and if you haven't then you have to touch yourself until you came a second time. You are also not allowed to stop touching yourself.

Limits: Pictures, Family, Friends, Public, Scat, Blood, Pee, Messy

If you are ever bored ( I like the picture, credit to owner): http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.p...160&k=39980069

http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/f8e48a32d54a11af3440

Ask me anything via PM.

Am 21 Male Pansexual
My girlfriend 17 Female Pansexual as well uses this a bit too
Send me whatever you want and I'll answer.
panboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, figging, ice, pain