Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-10-2022, 04:55 AM   #1
sluttylittlefoxy

Default a brand new awakening

A young girl walked home from school dressed simply in a mini skirt and tight top. You see she new she was beautiful and she wanted to show it off . However on this particular day she would come to regret it. A young man walked out in front of her. "Hello there beautiful I've been watching you"
"Go away she retorts" the young man shakes his head moving in closer to her and at that point she can almost feel his hot breath on her skin.
" Don't think I don't know your naked under that tiny little skirt beautiful* his words sunk in with her as he made his way closer a hand now resting on her back making it's way down her skirt to her naked butt.
"What do you want from me?" she said trying to sound brave as the man's soft hands explored her ass under her skirt on the relatively quiet street.
Well beautiful I want simply what you have been flaunting for all these days" she could not deny his soft hands did feel good roaming her butt and she hadn't stopped him.
"That's all she said? And you'll let me go?" She couldn't believe what she was saying but then again she couldn't believe how wet she was getting either.
" Yes beautiful I will let you go home after if you even want to" she followed him home and as soon as they were inside he pushed her against the wall his hands exploring her body one squeezing her ass and the other revealing her tits. "Mmm you have such a nice ass little girl."
He lead her to the bedroom throwing her on the bed. His fingers raced to her pussy and she gasped as he thrust two inside her as he lowered his mouth to her tits biting on her nipples as his fingers worked her pussy. He took off his belt and let his massive penis free. And being honest it was the biggest shed ever seen.
"Come up and suck it beautiful" she would have protested but a stuff hand guided her head to him she opened her mouth and felt it pushed into her throat. He used her like this for a few minutes fucking her mouth like a pussy. Finally she was able to breathe.
"Lay down on your stomach" he demanded she did as she was told feeling a sharp slap to her ass. "Mmm this ass is fucking fine" he said spreading her cheeks and spitting on her asshole making her gasp he couldn't she thought. But then she felt it him at her asshole pressing and prodding against it. "Awe beautiful you didn't think I meant your stretched pussy did you? No I want something none of the guys have had this tight little ass"
And before she knew he was pushing his massive cock into her tight little asshole. She screamed out until he bottomed out in her. He sat their a bit and then something happened she didn't expect her pussy dripped onto the bed beneath her and she was enjoying it! He began to move slowly softly inside her making her feel every inch leaving and entering her little ass. Until she was practically screaming and begging him to fuck her fuck her in the ass. He obliged and began to thrust in and out fast and with a lot of power! After 15 minutes she felt him tense and before she knew he was cumming in her ass. He helped her up after and handed her a beautiful pair of panties and said here beautiful you might want these. And she left that night more curious and wondering if she would ever be the same again. One thing she knew is she'd definitely be back.
sluttylittlefoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 04:56 AM   #2
sluttylittlefoxy

First chapter probably will continue this
sluttylittlefoxy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk