Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-03-2021, 08:10 PM   #1
ftmsub13

Default 66 Days of Dares and Denial

Hi everyone - I originally started a report thread for this in the dares section and just realized it's really better suited for here, but I don't know how to move it so I'm reposting them all here and will likely continue the updates here rather than the other thread, if this gets traction.

So here's the deal: I lost a cumulative hot potato for online exposure with Bane86 as the Boomer. The total dare lasts for 66 days, until April 9th and I really want to finish the whole length. I've never done a dare/denial for this long before so this is a real challenge.

I figure one way to try and keep myself motivated is to write reports and hopefully you all will also enjoy.

If anyone who wasn't in the original potato would like to be added, please kik me at ftmsub513.

Thanks!

Here's what the current task and daily assignments looks like:

ALL THE TIME
  1. shaved or short trimmed
  2. commando or diapered (permitted modification)
  3. denied or in chastity
  4. completely naked in all pics and videos
  5. anyone in group can request a picture at any time
  6. anyone who contacts the loser from the posted pics must be added to the group with full rights, if they want
  7. kik username to be included with pics posted on any sites
  8. loser must eat all of their cum for the potato (permitted removal; irrelevant no cumming allowed)

DAILY TASKS
  1. post one morning report video every day where they talk about the planned activities for the day
  2. roll d6; if 1, complete 1 dare per person; if 2-6, complete that number of dares (must provide photo or video proof w/in 24 hours)
  3. roll d6, every time it is not a 6, he has to post a video fully nude body with camera on kik app
  4. spanked daily; if no instructions given, 20 spanks per cheek, reveal pic after spank
  5. post a picture to eblue

ONE-OFFS
  • kik group chooses loser's GD avatar & signature for the duration
  • loser must go live with Boomer in a private show for 30m
  • Boomer can pick a second loser (Boomer declined)
  • loser must provide a half face, nude outdoor photo for group photo (permitted modification)

Day 1
Today was day 1 of my 66 days of denial and it was a decently busy one.

Let's see...Spanks for the day. Sir Leech suggested I do 300 spanks to start. I shuddered at the thought but did as I was instructed. I ended up completing 330 spanks in total, 115 to each ass cheek and then 100 to my inner thighs. I used a spatula and oof...my ass was red by the end. I actually ended up breaking the spatula on the 200th smack. I was intentionally trying to end with a bang (the additional 30 were assigned later) and the evidence definitely matches.

I also had to complete a number of edges today. 3 were using my dildo in my pussy while I used my bullet vibe on my clit. It was so hard to stop each time, I wanted to cum so badly but I was also so determined to complete this dare, or at the very least to not fail on day 1. That would just be pathetic. So I stopped, each time. Even though I was soooo close to cumming. Later in the evening I also had to complete a 4th edge while my anal hook was in as well as my dildo and chastity belt holding everything in place. I begged Dark Master to let me remove the hook after my edge and he was kind enough to oblige my request.

I also had to go on a "walk" that Dark Master frequently has me do. It typically goes as follows: collar on, anal hook inserted, leads attached from hook to collar. sometime with the addition of nipple clamps attached to the collar from the front. this time I did not have to wear the clamps, but I did have to wear the dildo and chastity belt. After my first double stuffed walk, I was shaking from pleasure and overstimulation. Dark Master allowed me to remove the belt and dildo, but I had to compete the walk again. I did as instructed.

I realized that I hadn't yet posted to eBlue so I asked the group if they had any requests and Sir Leech wanted a photo of my clamps on my nipples, but more so I would have to put them back on my sore nipples. I did and posted my photo on eblue, ID = 1638916 .

Seems the group has more for me to do...will be back soon.

If this is of any interest to you, please let me know here or on kik. I'm trying to both hold myself more accountable and also maybe provide a bit of entertainment to others as I've often lurked in the background...

Maybe there should be a punishment if I don't complete the full 66 days...just a thought...

Sir Leech just decided my nipples haven't had enough abuse today...well, let's be honest, I begged for more abuse.

He decided I would do as follows:
Quote:
Get 6 dice(electronic works too) roll all 6. Add it up and do that many rubber band snaps to each nipple. Now set aside any dice that rolled a 6 and reroll the rest. Continue until you are out of dice. So if your first 6 dice roll 6,4,6,4,6,4 you do 30 snaps but only have to roll 3 dice next time.
I rolled [3, 1, 6, 4, 4, 5]

Shit, 23 and I only remove 1 dice. This is gonna be awhile.

Fuck, I started on my left nipple, videotaping for the group. I was wincing in pain by the last 23. My nipple already red, swollen, and beginning to chafe from the clamps and now rubber band spanks.

Now the right. Fuck. This is going to take forever.

Shit, a dilemma. I've had about 2-3 glasses of wine by now and have already peed once. The problem with that is that I've "broken the seal" as it's so called. The urge is quite strong and I don't know if I can hold it. I'm mid nipple punishment with Sir Leech with still 5 dice to roll over and over until I hit 6s on them all. But I really dont know how much longer I can hold my bladder. I'm already sitting on one foot trying to hold it against the belt. Even though the dildo is lodged firmly within me, I really don't doubt the strength of a full tipsy bladder. Plus because of the dildo and belt, I know that it'll make a massive mess if I can't hold it any longer either.

fuck. i'm not allowed to pee until my task is done. I roll 5 dice now.

[1, 5, 1, 2, 4]

[3, 5, 2, 3, 6]

[1, 6, 6, 6]

What an evil roll...my nipples were red and raw by the end but only 1 roll to go...and hopefully I'll be able to pee too!

[4]
[1]
[5] shit...the highest non-ending roll...

i don't know why, but i kept drinking my wine after each roll
[1]
I guess I kept going for at least 16 more rolls before I was finally able to pee. I struggled to get the belt and dildo off without peeing and struggled even more to make sure the camera was set up right. In the end, I did it! I had my head at the drain of the tub and my feet up on the wall and angled myself so the pee ran down the front of my body and some even sprayed in my mouth...yuck!

I was then allowed to bathe but it wasn't long before I had to pee...AGAIN. That damn wine was betraying me. I couldn't hold it before being given permission so I peed in a cup next to me and waited for further instruction. Sir Leech decided it needed to get to the toilet...but the cup had to stay in the tub. I didn't fully read his message where giving myself an enema was an option and instead opted to use my mouth to transport the contents. I managed to get 3 mouthfuls from the tub to the toilet before I accidentally knocked the cup into the tub and spilled the last 1/4 cup of pee. I was so disappointed in myself because I was really pushing my limits and then stupidly spilled the rest. After that, I ended up gagging and puking a little bit because I had time to think and my brain caught up with my stomach. I was able to stop it and got it under control though...

Hopefully I won't have to do that again soon...

Day 2 of 66

Day 2 began with a very groggy wake-up after attempting and failing to sleep with my ankles bound as instructed. I did sleep naked, but found myself tossing and turning in an attempt to get comfortable with the rope and ultimately couldn't do it. I was disappointed, but so exhausted at that point that I passed out almost immediately.

I messaged the group per my instructions and sent a video of myself describing my tasks for the day.

"Good morning Sirs and Masters and Goddesses, Today I have to complete a dare as the roll says. I have to roll the dice and then send a naked video to you all. I also have to post a picture on eblue and do my assigned spanks for today. How many spanks would you like for me to do today Sirs and Master?"

I rolled a 3 which means 3 dares and luckily rolled a 6 on the other which meant I did not have to send a naked video.

I let Master Nick know that I was unable to sleep as instructed and he told me I would be punished and to put on a diaper.

I really should've been keeping a diary all day long as a lot of the day is now a blur, but my nipples got quite a bit of abuse as did my ass. In fact, I'm plugged with my largest plug and have been stuffed for almost 5 hours now.

I also had to go out in the snow and sit in it while my ass was plugged with one of my longest plugs. It has 2 bulbs and is roughly 6 inches long. It was sooooo cold. I had never sat in the cold bare-assed like that before and the cold was excruciating. I begged to come inside and was allowed. But then, I was instructed to make a snow angel...fuck. I really didn't want to go back out in the cold and really didn't think I could do it. I shut the door to go back to my room, but something in me stopped me. I wanted to do it. I didn't want to fail such a simple task only on the second day. So I did it. It was frigid. I had my phone videotaping in one hand and in my haste, accidentally recorded part of my face. Shit. I was too cold to care though. I didn't let myself think and just hit send.

The sudden real risk of blackmail sunk in a little bit. It scared me, but I looked between my legs and saw strings of cum going from my cunt to my thighs. Clearly it also turned me on...

I'm not sure if anyone's even reading these and don't really want to continue if i'm just writing to write. Please let me know if you want to hear more...I do have 64 more days...

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat

Last edited by ftmsub13; 02-07-2021 at 04:57 PM.
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ftmsub13 for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 12:52 AM   #2
Guytb

I would definitely like to hear more!!!
Guytb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 01:02 PM   #3
ftmsub13

Day 3

I woke up to the crinkle of my diaper. I was surprised I had managed to sleep; normally I get overheated or too uncomfortable and take it off, but not today! At least I didn’t start the day off with a punishment like yesterday. In my groggy state I recorded and sent the group a video of myself describing the tasks for today. Today’s list wasn’t too bad: 5 dares, post a picture to eblue, and do my 20 (or more) spanks.

I had a therapy appointment to get to at 8:30am, so I didn’t have time to play but was instructed to go commando and to bring my bullet vibe with me. It was a short drive but all I could think about was how wet my pussy was getting in my sweatpants, wondering if my therapist would notice, and then getting back home so I could play. We talk about everything and this was no exception; I told him all about my dare, how I was being controlled by a 19 year old virgin, and how I would be in denial until April. “Well, that’s one way to keep your attention,” he said with a smirk, eyebrow raised.

The rest of the session was uneventful but by the end I could feel the wetness in my pants spreading. I hoped there wouldn’t be a visible puddle on my crotch and luckily there wasn’t.

As I walked to the car, the wetness only grew as I knew I would be getting to play soon. I needed to make one stop on the way home, but was given instruction that I must drive pantsless and with bullet on my clit. I have to say, for once, I really, really enjoyed all the potholes. Luckily no one saw me and I made it to the grocery store. My next challenge though: bullet vibe in my pussy on high while I shop.

I wasn’t even 5 steps from my car before I felt the bullet fall out, spreading my cum all over the inside of my pants. Shit. I quickly turned around and got back in my car and shoved in back inside me, deeper than before, in the hopes it would stay put. My fingers were covered in slime, just from pushing it back inside me. I wiped my hand off on the towel I brought along to cover my seat (but never used), and then walked inside, making sure to get some hand sanitizer so I wouldn't be spreading my cum around to non-consenting folks. I could feel the vibe going but luckily it wasn’t audible seeing as how it was shoved deep into my cunt.

I quickly grabbed the few things I needed, went in the self-checkout, and I was done. I messaged the group letting them know and I was instructed to get in my car and completely remove my pants and wait. Now, I was only 2 minutes from home, but the lot was almost full and there was a person in the car 2 spots over from me, with a clear line of sight to me. I hemmed and hawed and eventually once I saw her start to get out of her car, I undid my boots and slid my pants off and onto the seat next to me before quickly sliding my boots back on and retying them. Whew. I did it. Okay, now just to get home without being seen. Naturally I hit the red light just coming out of the parking lot. A car turned in and went right past me, definitely getting my heart racing a little bit, but there was no way they could’ve seen. Oh, I forgot to mention, the vibe was still buried inside me too.

I finally got home and grabbed my things and rushed inside. I wasn’t too worried about someone seeing my bare ass so much as I was just freezing cold. We had just gotten a storm earlier in the week and there was still upwards of 18” of snow everywhere. Unfortunately for me, this became some fodder for later…

As always, if you'd like to be invited to the kik group and give dares or just watch, please kik me at ftmsub513. I must invite anyone who wishes to join.

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
The following user says Thank You to ftmsub13 for this post:
Old 02-05-2021, 01:22 AM   #4
Guytb

Loving the updates!
Old 02-05-2021, 08:04 AM   #5
ftmsub13

Key

Day 3 Cont.

Oof, the rest of day 3 was a doozy. Once inside, more torment began. If I’m being totally honest, a lot of it feels like a blur now as I was so into it. I do recall having to fill my ass with my inflatable dildo and pump it up to 10 and then fill my pussy with my dildo. Talk about being double stuffed. It was so much but so good. Throughout the rest of the afternoon I also had to complete a multitude of edges, spank my cunt till it was nice and red, fill my ass with a snow plug (which then ended up being quite the cold enema brrr), and clothespin my entire pussy, duct tape it to my legs, and then do jumping jacks. On the last task, I didn’t spread my legs quite enough for the Masters’ liking, so I had to do it again.

As I completed all my dares throughout the day, my pussy stayed dripping and my mind was constantly preoccupied with dirty thoughts. Although I always shied away from the spotlight in real life, in kink, I was loving it. By the end of the day, I was exhausted. Needless to say, I probably need to slow down the momentum if I’m going to make it the full 66…but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop.

Day 4

As all my days now do, it started off with 2 rolls of d6.

[5, 3]

That meant I was to complete 5 dares and had to immediately send the group a naked live kik video. I obliged, getting quite used to this request and then recorded my morning message to my Masters.

“Good morning Masters. Today I have to complete 5 dares, post a photo to eblue, and do 20 spanks, or more, or less, depending on what you all assign. Thank you Sirs”

First task came in immediately: edge with my dildo, taking a video from the front and then repeating with a video from behind. Already beginning to feel my horniness rise again, I didn’t want to wait until later in the afternoon so I fetched my dildo from my bathroom, made sure to give it a good wash (safety first), and went back to my bed. It was a little chilly but I knew it wouldn’t be long before I was nice and warmed up. As I started to pump my dildo in and out of my pussy, I felt myself get wetter and wetter with each thrust. My breath started to quicken, sharper as the cock slammed into my cervix over and over again. It wasn’t long before I started to feel an orgasm begin to grow. I didn’t to get too close and have to ruin, but still needed to get to the edge. I started to moan, unconsciously saying “yeah, yeah, mhmmm, uhhh, uhhh, uhhhh, yeah, yeah, yeah” and then pulled it out quickly before I could finish As I did I thanked my Master’s for their permission to edge. As instructed I then got on all fours and repeated with the camera from behind.

I’d say today’s off to a good start…

As always, if you'd like to be invited to the kik group and give dares or just watch, please kik me at ftmsub513. I must invite anyone who wishes to join.

Old 02-08-2021, 12:27 AM   #6
Guytb

Still loving it! Hope you're having fun still!
Old 02-15-2021, 07:27 AM   #7
ftmsub13

Apologies for the abrupt pause; had some personal real life issues that cause me to need to take a break for a bit. Things are starting to calm back down again and my hope is that I'll be able to return soon. Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, I have maintained my denial and have not been playing with myself at all.

I'm wondering what, if anything, you all think my punishment should be for having to delay my dares?

Old 10-01-2021, 02:44 PM   #8
Manarus
Distinguished Member

You're describing your dares quite well. I would be happy if you just continue writing about your experiences here Only if you decided to continue the task, off course.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, slave, trans, true story