Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #16
Mr. Fun 21

Such a fantastic and interesting plot. Really amazing job
Old 04-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #17
hornicus

Adam felt sorry for what Joe had in store for Jack, so Adam requested that he would be the person to give Jack anal. Joe eventually agreed, and rammed his cock into Jacks mouth. Jack gagged and instantly.felt the soft push of Adams penis on the edge of his but hole. Adam slowly, and without lube, inserted his penis into Jack. Within moments Jack was moaning,.from the pleasure of recieving it up the ass, and sucking another mans penis.
He began to moan louder, his entire body going into spasm, until he came, and he came hard and fast. Joe felt the spasm on his penis, causing Jack to swallow a load of creamy white sperm. At this poin, Adam was attempting not to ejaculate again, and was humping Jack slowly and steadily, but also softly. But then Joes seconfd part of the plan came into play. With jack still tied onto the sofa, Joe moved from his head to his ass. He nudged Adam, and pointed under Jack. Adam slowly lifted Jacks athletic torso, and slid beneath him, reinserting his penis into Jacks tight butt hole. Joe nodded to Adam, who swiftly moved so his head appeared next to Jacks, before Joe inserted his penis into the open ass. Jack screamed with pain, as his ass was streched to its absolute limit. The pain became unbearable, and he continued to scream, while Adam humped him softly, and Joe viciously. Adam and Joe's penises were rubbing together, causing both to come to the edge very quickly. Joe came first, and pulled out. Adam now had a well lubed ass, and suddenly ravaged it with his throbbing penis. He came so hard inside Jack, that both boys began to spasm in harmony. Jack came on his, and subsequently Adam's chests. Adam withdrew and continued cumiming for nearly a minute.
He whispered, "I'm sorry" in jacks ear. Jack only smiled.
Adam released jack, as joe came one last time, this time in Jacks hair.

Jack then said:
"Ok, i think we have all had fun today"-while rubbing his sore ass-"but none of this leaves this house. Understood?"
Adam and Joe nodded.
"Good, now then, this was all done for a prize. A prize that you both want very badly. Now, the winner of the prize, will be decided by the prize herself, who has been watching every move through cameras in every room. Please come in louise."
And enter she did. And Adam and Joe could not stop looking.
"The winner," she said, "of being able to take me out on a date, and perhaps more, is going to be..."

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
If you defeat my "beyond extreme" challenge then i will reward you very well!
hornicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #18
Mr. Fun 21

Woah!!! That was amazing! And interesting twist with the prize. Very nicely done
Old 04-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #19
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job, so.... who was the winner?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, dares, fiction, gay, public