Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-12-2020, 11:04 AM   #1
dwedgie

Default 1st gay experience

This happened when I was about 14,i was having a sleepover at a friends , Jason. We had been playing computer games when he suggested we made things more fun , so we agreed that we would play strip pool, his parents had a pool table and were out for the evening , the rules were that if you lost a game you removed an item of clothing , if you lost by putting black at wrong time you also had to do a forfeit.
Games 1to 3 I won , jason lost his shoes, socks and shirt.
Games 4and 5 i lost , so off come shoes and socks
Game 6 jason lost , off come trousers , he's only now wearing his boxers
Then disaster, I lost game 7 by putting the black , so off comes my shirt, and now for the forfeit, jason decided I should kiss his penis over his boxers, afterva minute to build up the courage I did , I noticed he was slightly hard!
I also lost game 8 so my trousers were off and i was now in my boxers .
Game 9 was lost by Jason , so he removed his boxers, now we have seen each other nude before but I was not expecting to see him with the biggest hard on I had ever seen ,he noticed I could not take my eyes off it and asked if I like it!at this point I realised I was getting hard, and jason noticed as well as he answered his own question , with judging by yours , yes. At this point he walked over to me and whispered in my ear to trust him, then he gently slid his hand down the front of my boxers and held my balls whilst he kissed my neck, God my cock was suddenly hard !
I then felt the urge to touch his cock, so I reached out and took hold of it , gently ridding it, jason moaned and started taking my boxers down, then moved his kissing from my neck to my lips. We gently feel to the floor and jason was on me , by now I was feeling his bum , he got up slightly and went to my penis, taking it in his mouth , not wanting to miss out I said my turn to suck you , so we swapped , just in time as I could feel I was about to explode, so after a couple of minutes sucking jason asked if I wanted to screw him , strangely I agreed and I got behind jason , I gently pushed into him, it was heaven , I was barely in before I exploded my load into him , realising I had cum jason said my turn now , and start wanking , I said no , are you not taking me? Only if that's what you want was his reply , so jason moves behind me, and pushes into me, wow , pain suddenly followed by pleasure , after several pumps I felt him pumping harder, and a sudden warm explosion as he came in me!
We stayed like that a few minute before showering and chilling in his bedroom , in just boxers , when it was time to sleep we both got in his bed , me behind him , with my arm over him hand in his boxers cupping his penis and balls!
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk