Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #46
masterc

Send a message via Yahoo to masterc

This is kinda perverted...
masterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:20 PM   #47
Roll,ova,and,beg

AWESOME although I woulda liked to see them go a bit further but yeah
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #48
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Now that this story has turned to mature themes, I think a Mod needs to move it the appropriate forum. The story is well written but the latest chapter deals with sensitive subject matter, not suitable for the casual under 18 forum browser.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #49
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyyy93 View Post
Sorry i know i havent updated in awhile but its been so hot that i didnt feel like doing anything.

Chapter 11

Crystal nodded at Jason slowly, She wasnt really sure she was ready for this but she loved her daddy very much to know he wasnt going to hurt her. "You sure baby?" Jason asked her as he was rubbing her outer thigh softly. "Yes daddy.." Crystal said nodding. "Alright." Jason said as he was getting up and getting between her legs. He gripped her pajama shorts along with her panties and gently slid them down. Once they were off and laying next to her he softly rubbed her inner thigh, kissing it aswell. Lilly on the other hand was watching closely but srifting off occasionally from the good feeling she was getting. She felt a bit awkward her daddy was doing this to her but at the same time she really enjoyed it. "You ok sweetie?" Jason asked her looking at her. "Yes..." She smiled at him and laid her head down. "Ok well im gonna lick your vagina now.." She nodded. Jason leaned his head down smelling her sweet juices before tasting them. He softly blew cold air on it to see what shed do. "Dad.... what are you doing....?" He chuckled not answering her, Instead he used his fingers to spread the lips of her vagina. He started to lick her clit. Crystals eyes widened as she never thought it would feel that good. She looked down at him sitting up a bit. "Dad......" She pushed his head away. "I'm not ready." He put her panties on her for her and held her in his arms. "Alright baby I dont wanna force you to do anything you dont want to." He laid down with her in his arms. She looked up at him. "I love you daddy." He smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. "I love you to sweetie." He said nuzzling her
Chapter 12
The ending

The next morning Crystal woke up early and got dressed in some pants and a long sleeve shirt. Crystal grabbed the phone and started to dial 9-1-1. She was caught by her dad before she could even get 9 in there. "Hey what are you doing with teh phone?" He said looking down at her. "Oh nothing..." She ran upstairs and into her room locking her door. Once she was in there she called the cops. About 10 minutes later the cops arrived and broke in teh door. Crystal jumped and ran down stairs to find her father being handcuffed and a social services lady hold onto Crystal and bring her outside. "We are taking you out of this home due to what you told the cops." Crystal nodded and watched as the cops took her daddy into custody. Crystal hated having turn him in but she couldnt do something like that. The social services lady soon put Crystal in teh car and drove off to teh orphanage and dropped Crystal after signing her in.....
The end...

Sorry I ended it like this but im done with writing.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bairon16/Pokemon%20SS/119-m.png
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:45 AM   #50
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

This is disturbing.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #51
Katiie

Katiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:51 AM   #52
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Now that this story has turned to mature themes, I think a Mod needs to move it the appropriate forum. The story is well written but the latest chapter deals with sensitive subject matter, not suitable for the casual under 18 forum browser.
Agreed. Moved to R18: Mature Stories.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:55 AM   #53
the doc

ok loved your story tho

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #54
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
This is disturbing.
I know.... but its something that happens in reality and yea i was trying to make a point in it but i got so much bad comments and messages that i couldnt take it anymore and decided to just quit with this story...

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bairon16/Pokemon%20SS/119-m.png
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #55
the doc

if you want you can write a new story (especially for me)

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk