Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2022, 09:57 AM   #1
prinrosie

Default 21 f diy tit torture

I’m away for a while without my normal toys but I still want to have some fun. I have a clothes hanger with clamps I can use on my tits, a couple elastic bands and some string. It’s not a lot but I can tie things to the hanger to increase the weight and use the bands for hits to my tits and nipples. So I’m looking for tasks like that or other easy things I can do with things I’d have around the house, please help me make my tits sore.

f sub bi
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 10:03 AM   #2
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Try attaching the hanger clamps to your nipples, then an elastic band to the hanger hook. The other end of the elastic band should go around your big toes.

Then do 10 situps

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 10:26 AM   #3
prinrosie

I’ve got a lot of messages so far so I’ll post updated lists on this thread so I can keep track of what I need to do I’ll let more messages come through and start doing everything I’m given in like 3 hours.

So far:
Sit up task
A long task hanging clothes on the hanger swinging it a little, doing 10 clit snaps, 5 nipple snaps after
Jumping Jack task with weights on nipples
Tie up nipple and do 50 snaps blindfolded
Clamp on for 10 mins then rip off and then repeat the putting on and ripping off 25 times
30 snaps to each tit + 30 to each nipple
5 more snaps

So far:
4 longer tasks
40 snaps to each nipple
30 tit snaps

f sub bi

Last edited by prinrosie; 03-27-2022 at 11:17 AM.
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 11:52 AM   #4
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have anything where a reasonably deep insertion is possible? It's be fun to connect that to the hammer with some rubber bands, reasonable tension when you're curled over, so standing up would pull.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
tit pain, tit punishment, tit torture