Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2017, 10:39 PM   #1
eurasian

Default 25M: Dares during legitimate massage in 5 hours

[UPDATE] less than 3 hours to go & did i mention I'll insist on being nude this time

25m, slim, tanned, eurasian. (more details at the bottom)

Hi everyone, hope this is an interesting one! expect a very detailed description after.

I'm going to a high end spa for a 90 minute massage. It's my 2nd visit, on my first visit it was professional etc. I kept my underwear on and got a normal massage, but part way through the masseuse (male) touched my balls and my ass crack lightly here and there and It felt very deliberate.

So i'm going back prepared tonight in 5 hours!

At the beginning he asked if I wanted to shower in the glass shower, I assume with him in the room, but i didnt. this time I will so first:

1. How I shave down there (e.g. hairless)
2. Dares on how I get undressed infront of masseuse (e.g. pants first facing him, facing away etc)
3. Dares to do while showering (e.g. where I should clean, facing where)

Lastly is the massage, I'll list a few things that might happen and id love suggestions on what i should do:

Here's a couple examples:
if he Goes near or touches my ass - I have to arch my back and stick out my ass a little, like an offering

If he touches my inner thigh - I have to open my legs wider

4. Touches my ass:
5. Touches my balls:
6. Touches my dick:
7. If I get hard while on my front:
8. If I get hard while on my back:
9. Massaging my inner thigh on my front:
10. Massaging inner thigh on my back:
11. (You can add anything you think of, lower tummy etc)

Super grateful for any dares for the above, and any you want to make up.

BONUS TIME:
At the end of the massage, he will switch on the shower for me but then leave the room so for a few seconds im standing naked waiting to get in the shower.
I get about 5 minutes to shower alone in the room at the end, this is where i will wank and cum and ill accept any dares for this part!

I plan to be ultra stoned too, makes every touch more sensitive!
I'm not gay but happy to try new things for the fun of it. Also, I can't go too crazy and get banned because its the only place in my small town right now.

I can also reciprocate dares if anyone wants them

Thanks to all responses, if this is interesting to people i will try make it a regular thing. but it costs $180 each time! p.s. if it makes it more real, ill be going to a place called 'Thann Spa'.

-------------------------------------
25m, slim, tanned, eurasian, soft spoken, 5'7". Im a noob, be kind please

Limits: Scat, Family/friends, public, risky

Last edited by eurasian; 03-16-2017 at 02:21 AM.
eurasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:07 PM   #2
BaileyScream
Account Banned

I'm to0 tired and drunk to think of anything good right now, but I will say that if it appears to be deliberate again, and he does anythign sexual again, I dare you to leave your number for him somehow in the room. On the receipt or written somewhere for him.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:19 PM   #3
eurasian

Wow i didn't even think about anything like that. As i mentioned in the post I'm not gay and while it's very exciting during the massage, if he called me in the cold sobering light of day I'd be mortified. Anything else I can do when i leave?
eurasian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, flash, massage, shower, spa