Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Nasnas

Nuclear New Couple and in need of dares!

ok so we are a couple 28m & 26f, we would love if you guys would share some dares for us, we can submit some pics or video for proof if you want! we will try to do as most dares as possible.

we are mostly into her wearing skimpy clothing in public, masturbation,oral sex, sex, she getting groped , use your imagination.

Dislikes: scat, vomit, golden showers, blood, and pain
Nasnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
gtf

go to chaturbate and have her stand while you grope her

post user name here and follow all orders given starting with the word tord
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
masterrk

eat food off the ground in a nice restaurant or to edge 5 times in different parts of wall mart wearing a bikini with whore written on your stomach and slut across you face. Looking for something more private? How about putting two fingers of your right hand in your pussy while you suck two fingers from your left hand. After five minutes switch hands left hand in pussy while you suck your right hand. Repeat with more fingers every time till you have four fingers in your pussy and are sucking the ass juice off your whole hand. Or how about stripping and cleaning your bathroom floor, toilet and tub with your toothbrush. Then simply brush your teeth. One more, tape your ankles to the legs of a chair, and fuck yourself with tabasco sauce. Milk will cool it down, by the way, so I recommend putting some just out of reach. Like I said I have many ideas. If you would like to hear more message me. I will take some proof pics if you don't mind
masterrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #4
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

I second the join Chaturbate idea. If you enjoy online play, that site is perfect for you. PM me your screen name (or post it here) if you sign up so I know to look for you.

As for dares, I have a couple you could try.

1) If you have a car. Go out for a drive, you driving, her passenger. You didn't mention toys but if she has a small insertable vibrator, she should insert that before you go. If she has a butt plug, bring that along.

At each light or stop sign, she's to remove one article of clothing. After the fourth light/stop (shirt, pants/skirt, bra, panties...let's not drag it out. If you have the butt plug, insert it at the fifth light), she's to start masturbating. But she cannot cum until you give permission.

If you come to a light, if it's green she can continue playing with herself. If its red, she must stop. She can't start again until you get a green light. Stop signs also mean stop masturbating with a second stop sign letting her start again.

When you feel she's had enough, give her permission to cum. After she cums, turn for home. She's to start sucking your cock. If you can't drive & get head, you can substitute pulling into the first grocery/Walmart/Fast Food parking lot you see.

2) I call this the Scavenger Hunt. Tie her up spread eagle. Blind fold her. Now you must gather up as many random objects as you can. Anything and everything that can fit in a pussy (markers, carrot, hairbrush handle, banana, etc). Let your deviousness flow. Gather at least 8-10 objects although you can do any multiple that easily divides (10, 12, 14).

From here the dare is easy. Insert the first object and have her guess what it is. Repeat for all the objects. If she gets half the total right, she gets eaten out before you fuck her. If she gets less than half, she has to blow you before you fuck her. So there's incentive for you to choose wisely!

If you do either of these dares, pics or video proof would be welcome. PM me the links or if you need an email addy.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasnas View Post
ok so we are a couple 28m & 26f, we would love if you guys would share some dares for us, we can submit some pics or video for proof if you want! we will try to do as most dares as possible.

we are mostly into her wearing skimpy clothing in public, masturbation,oral sex, sex, she getting groped , use your imagination.
Sleep together for a week handcuffed to each other - your right wrist to her right wrist. And all day weekends as well when you needn't be at work.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk