Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-26-2024, 11:05 AM   #1
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 31F/ Regular Update on Life

Hi everyone,

Slave will be using this post to share regular updates of the day or week or any event in the life. Hopefully slave can continue to do it.

Thanks,
Slave Anita
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 11:06 AM   #2
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 24 April

Last night session was good and intense at the same time. It included showing master and mistress both 3 positions which I have been practicing, some corrections to them along with gentle spanking, and use of machine in pussy and mouth. Mouth machine use was followed by practicing it on Master and then on Mistress strap-on. And lastly, there was some aftercare in form of bubble bath to end the day. Slave was allowed to cum when on machine but Mistress said it won't be allowed for very long and slave needs to learn on controlling it.

For the gym, it has been slow but again something which is going to pick up. I was very tired after that and had a nice protein shake.

And yes, nipple clamps do hurt from time to time.

Slave Anita
Old 04-26-2024, 11:07 AM   #3
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 25 April

Slave is having a good morning and been feeling good. Yesterday, slave was able to do some edges through the day and also manage her day with butt plug and clamps. Those really end up stretching slave through the day with plug and also leaving some bruise marks with the clamps.

For evening, Master came home early while Mistress was late last night due to an office event, where she had to go. Once Master was home, slave submitted to him and showed her progress on the positions, which was there but nothing significant. Master also noticed that slave was wet and rightly, slave had cummed while edging as she couldn't control. Master then took slave to the BDSM room, where slave was spanked using paddle with 25 light spanks on each ass and 5 flogs on pussy for being naughty and cum. Post this, master fucked slave's mouth and pussy, after retraining slave to the block, making sure slave is not able to move in her position. Once master had cummed inside slave, slave made sure to clean and swallow it, by licking her finger and every drop which fell on floor.

Post this, master and slave had dinner, before slave was tasked to go to sleep even before Mistress was home. In morning, Mistress came in early to greet slave and asked if slave would like to serve or prefer to rest. Slave agreed to serve Mistress, so while Mistress was getting ready, slave first positioned herself in humble position, in between mistress rested her legs on slave and during breakfast, slave licked Mistress heels clean before she left for work.

Slave Anita
Old 04-26-2024, 11:07 AM   #4
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default 26 April

Slave had a quieter day yesterday although it started early by serving Mistress early in the morning and making sure she was happy before leaving. Slave was lucky to get a kiss on forehead from Mistress and a reward to cum once in the day in front of Master when he is having the breakfast. After this, slave went back to her room, freshened up, put on some morning skincare and makeup, a nice lingerie before going to Master's room. He was awake and still in bed, where he asked slave to get into the bed and be a good girl by blowing him off, as he looked through some of his things on phone before paying attention to slave and cumming in the mouth. He went onto take the bath, get ready and go for breakfast, where slave told him about the reward and he was okay for slave to kneel down and use vibrator to first edge twice and then cum while he was having breakfast. Slave did edge, which was frustrating but liked the feeling of cumming after that.

Post master left, slave helped in some house cleaning, do her tasks of learning positions, edge at given intervals and practice with the nipple clamps. When Master and Mistress were home in the evening, slave spent some time with them, talking about their day before being taken to BDSM room, being given the pussy training with machine for 15 mins and it was all the activity yesterday.

Slave and Master and Mistress then had dinner, watched some TV and went to sleep.

Slave Anita
The following user says Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 04-26-2024, 01:55 PM   #5
LPV
getDare Saint

These are really good reports. Posting here is probably better than in your blog as more people may read it.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 06:22 AM   #6
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 29 April

Slave has been serving Master, Mistress and family over the weekend and using this post to share some update from the life.

On Friday, slave was home the entire day, making sure bedsheet in Master and Mistress room, in my own room and other children room were properly placed and the rooms were clean, as they usually end up coming on weekends. During the day, slave also practiced her positions, kept the clamp on for 1 hour, with only 15 mins in one go everytime as it just starts paining for longer and leaves the bruise. At afternoon, slave was gone for her gym session which left her very tired after lot of glutes exercise and hand strength exercise. On coming home, it was already evening and time for Master and Mistress to be home too. So slave took a quick bath, freshened up and be ready. As they arrived home, slave asked them about their day and same for them. Slave gave an update about her edging through the day and that she cummed twice in the process along with all the other tasks. Mistress then took slave to the BDSM room in a while to put her on fuck machine for 15 mins each to practice taking in the pussy and trying to deepthroat the mouth. After that, slave was informed of going out for dinner at a greek resturant for which she needed to be ready. But before that, master called slave to his room, where Mistress was already in the bath to get ready and master had just come out of the bath, but still in the bathroom. Slave went there, as she was called in and master asked slave for a quick blowjob before going out. So slave got on her knees and started blowing which led to master face fucking the slave and cumming deep inside the throat. Mistress then asked slave to join her in the shower, where she cleaned up slave, included little bit of kissing and fondling of each other, before we got out. As we came out, Mistress said that since Master got his relaxation, she also needed to steam out and asked me to bend over. Mistress then got her strap-on and fucked slave in the pussy for sometime before she was laying on bed. Slave just came over Mistress and inserted the strap-on to ride Mistress in cowgirl while seeing her face. Slave can tell Mistress enjoyed it as Master took some videos of us during the time. After this, we all cleaned up quickly, dressed and went for dinner. It was a really nice place and slave felt very good.

Next morning, slave was awake early while Master and Mistress were still in bed. Slave worked with house helps to get breakfast ready, something Indian too for Master, Mistress and the family visiting for brunch. After this, slave took the early morning coffee and some toast for them in the room, opened up the curtains to greet Master and Mistress. They liked that slave was taking initiative and active, as they sipped the coffee. Slave was on her knees as they scrolled through the phone and had their coffee. Post this, slave also got ready and kids came in one after the other, whom slave met. It was just a normal saturday family time, some light movie and then in evening Miss Alice (Mistress's daughter) asked if slave would join her for the shopping. Mistress gave permission but told Alice that slave is not going to buy anything but join her anyways. Both of us went to mall, as Miss Alice went to Zara, Sephora and many other stores, trying and buying things, before we bid goodbye and slave came back home. Saturday dinner was with Master, Mistress and their son before they also left and it was quieter evening.

On Sunday, slave was tired in the morning, and wake up little late. Mistress didn't wake up slave early in the morning, but around 9 AM, Mistress asked slave to get clean up and get ready. After the breakfast, Mistress took, slave outside and we arrived at a tattoo shop. As we reached there, Mistress had already talked to them about the tattoo, as they asked slave to get on the resting table where they do the tattoo. Slave got tattoo at 4 different places, one above both the tits, Master Kevin and Mistress Joanna on each tit and same one right above the ass. There will be 2-3 week healing period, but it was painful as the machine did the work. Right now, slave has patch on the tattoo. As we came out from there, we got some lunch and some drinks post which Mistress said that it is about it get little bit more painful for the day, as she took slave to the piercing workshop. This is where, slave got a ring as part of the nipples piercing and a belly button piercing too. This was painful too and very sensitive as slave had to bite the cloth as they pierced her nipples.

After all this, slave was home along with Mistress, where slave had just changed to be naked and Mistress asked slave to remain naked for the rest of the week, to not risk any abrasion and also take the rest, with slave not needed to follow the nipple clamp rule for the week.

Thank you,
Slave Anita
Old 04-30-2024, 08:36 AM   #7
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 30 April

Slave had been practicing on working through her day by helping with some house and room cleanup, started reading the book sapiens and then practicing her slave positions and edging through the day. With the edging, slave has made some progress, where slave only cummed once during the entire day but was able to hold of at other times. When it comes to position, slave is able to be in tiptoe position for about 4 mins or little less, but trying hard to get better.

When going to gym, wearing the outfit was the toughest as it really pressed against the piercings and was painful. Also, the training was lighter compared to other days as slave did not feel her 100% with the piercings and tattoo.

At night also, we just had our dinner, relaxed, had some ice cream, Mistress applied different creams to sooth the area and gave off from hole training.

Thanks,
Slave Anita
The following 2 users say Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 05-03-2024, 04:43 AM   #8
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 3 May - Major Life Update

Hi everyone,

Thank you for being here for the while slave has been transitioning into the life from a normal girl to a full time slave. As the time passed, slave got married and more immersed into the lifestyle with her husband. Since the COVID, the relationship with my husband has not been typical with his new girlfriend and my role in their life.

One thing I didn't realize when slave came over to her new Master and Mistress place that she was just here for sometime and probably her husband will take her back in due time. It was a feeling at least at some place that slave will be able to unite with her husband in the due time. But all this faded away when he sent me the divorce paper and it felt like my world was destroyed and is destroyed. I couldn't fathom the fact of telling this to my parents, going back to them and showing my face to them. Master and Mistress have been constantly with me and even joined me to the court where slave's divorce was granted. They actually reached out to slave's parents to talk to them and convince that slave was not in any wrong in all of this and it was a right thing for everyone.

My parents still find it hard to believe that their daughter is divorced and feel that this will be a huge black mark on the family. Master and Mistress told the family that slave is working in US and will continue to do so, build her life but regularly visit India to meet everyone every year, so there is nothing to worry.

Master and Mistress found some way to make sure slave is allowed to continue to stay in US with some update to the status which slave is not very much aware of and also applied for name change every where to "Anna" with no last name now.

Master and Mistress have been a good support to the slave and when their kids got to know about this, they also messaged slave to say this is all good and normal. Alice, Mistress daughter took slave out in the city, where we went for coffee and desserts, with slave given the cheat day for couple of days, where slave had lot of desserts and ice-creams.

Thanks,
Slave Anna
Old 05-03-2024, 10:40 AM   #9
LPV
getDare Saint

Hang in there!! ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk