Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
musket

Default tree house club

The summer school holidays had just started and already Emily and her best friends were bored out of their minds. They had gathered at Eric's tree house at the back of his house in the pine tree plantation to keep out of the misty rain that had just started to fall. “This is going to be a boring day if we are stuck in the tree house all afternoon while it’s raining” Eric said as he looked out if the window at the wet trees outside. “I hope the rest of the holidays are better than our first day on holidays.” So Emily suggested they play Truth or Dare. It was a pretty lame sort of game to play really but sometimes it got interesting.

Not wanting to stay bored John agreed with Emily’s suggestion followed by the rest of Emily’s friends. She immediately turned to John on her right and said "Your turn.

“Truth or dare?”

”Truth, "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes.”

And so the game went on almost as though they all wanted the chance to confess that they had never had sex before. Three girls and two guys were all best friends since they were in preschool together.

And soon it came back to Eric’s turn to ask a truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Emily?"

"Dare," she nervously replied, not sure where this was going.

"Flash us your tits!"

"No way.”

"You took dare. You have to! Show us your tits, show us your tits!" he started to Chant. Soon the others took it up. "Show us your tits! Show us your tits!"

"Oh, OK," Emily muttered, under her breath and giving in reluctantly. Standing up she turned to face the group and grabbed her t-shirt then with some embarrassment she pulled it up along with her bra, above her tits. Emily had small perfectly forming breasts about the size of oranges with pink nipples. She held them out for about ten seconds then lowered her shirt. Everyone cheered Emily for playing by the rules.

Emily turned to Joan next to her and said "Truth or dare?" Joan not wanting to risk exposing herself said, "Truth."

"What's the strangest thing you've ever stuck in your pussy?" She didn't say a word for a couple of moment thinking about the embarrassment of telling everyone. "Come on," Emily taunted. "You’ve got to answer."

Covering her face with her hands in embarrassment she muttered a carrot. "What? We can't hear you, say it louder."

Looking up she stated clearly, "A carrot. A couple of months ago when
I was at home by myself I found a carrot in my fridge and stuck it in my pussy to see what it felt like."

"Did it feel good?" Jenny asked. "Oh yeaaaaa." replied Joan with a cheeky grin on her face.

Joan thought for a few seconds before saying to John “truth or dare?”
“Dare please” he quickly replied.

“Show us your dick”

Without hesitation John stood up and pulled down his pants and underpants revealing his erect five inch cock for everyone to see. The girls whistled and clapped until john stuck it back in his pants and they settled down again for the next round.

Truth or dare Jenny?” asked John.

“Dare.”

“Take off your panties and give them to me.” If Jenny would have been wearing a dress this would be easy however she was wearing a pair of jeans. For Jenny to give him her underwear she would have to pull her pants all the way off then pull her underwear off then put her pants back on and everyone would see her bare pussy and ass.

Jenny looked around nervously at everyone in the tree house and from the looks on their faces no one was going to let her off the hook.

Looking around the second time she thought that at least the other two girls would feel a little sorry for her and back her up by trying to get her out of the situation but from the looks on their faces they were just as ready to see her go through with it as the boys were.

Suddenly after building up some courage Jenny stood up and unbuttoned her jeans then she casually pushed them off her hips and down to her ankles being careful to leave her white cotton panties on then she stepped out of her jeans. Then facing the group, she paused for a few second with red faced embarrassment knowing her full bottom half would be exposed shortly then Jenny slipped her panties down and stepped out of them.

She stood up straight and handed them to John who was staring straight at her pussy. Thin curls of light brown hair barely covered her pink lips. Jenny sat back down and started pulling her jeans back on. As she was doing this her legs spread open giving everyone a clear view of her wet pussy. Standing up she buttoned her pants back up and looked expectantly at John.

“Truth or dare?”

"Dare."

"Put on my panties and walk around the room 3 times!" Everyone roared with laughter, even John. Everyone could see his six inch dick half erect. John slipped his feet in and then pulled them up to his waist. John was thin, but he still outweighed Jennifer by 50 kilograms. The elastic was stretched as far as it could possibly go and white cotton stuck to his ass cheeks and the top of his dick poked its head out the top of the waistband. John walked around the room and as he was finishing the third circle they heard Eric’s mom calling them from the house to come home for lunch. He grabbed his jeans and pulled them on over the panties and they all climbed down from the tree house and walked up to the house for some lunch.

END OF PART ONE.

Last edited by musket; 04-25-2020 at 06:17 AM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to musket for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk