Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-23-2015, 01:41 AM   #1
DirtyDiaperBoy69

Smile Diaper Day - 6-12 Hr - Forced Diaper Use - Good Punishment

This is one I plan on doing myself this weekend.
This dare will take place over almost a whole day and will require some prep work.

The Night Before
The night before you do this dare make sure you eat as much fatty and greasy food as possible (it will make it EXTRA fun!).

The Next Day - 9 AM
Dress in baggy jeans/trousers.
The dare begins as of now. From 9 AM onward you will drink 1 litre of water per hour.
Pack a bag with your tightest fitting pair of jeans/trousers that you own (just make sure they will still fit over several pairs of diapers!!).

10 AM
Use public transport to try to get into your nearest town/city/mall by this time. Keep up the drinkin'!

10:30 AM
Take a maximum dose of water pills.

11 Am
Double diaper up with slits cut in inner diaper. If you want to be a bit safer add a pair of plastic/rubber pants. Feel the need to pee/poop? Hold it in!

11:15 AM
100ml of castor oil down your neck! The need to pee/poop getting even stronger? Keep holdin'!

12 PM
Movie time! Head to the cinema and go see a movie as close to 12 o clock as possible.
(If diapers are wet before the movie starts keep them on. If you have messed before the film starts you may change if you want but must wear 3 diapers(with slits cut in inner 2) and take another 100ml dose of castor oil).

2 PM - 3 PM
By now your movie will be finished. Did you wet and mess your diapers? Good!
Now, these diapers are not coming off for the next 6 hours. (I hope your still drinking 1 liter of water per hour). Cut slits in your outermost diaper and add another just to be safe . Put your plastic pants back on over top and now put on the tight fitting jeans/trousers. You may now get a bus/train home (hope no-one notices!) and finish your 6 hours.

Extra
If you wish to be a bit more daring you may take this extra dare and you will not have wear four diapers with your tight fitting clothes on public transport! After the film finishes, and if you choose this dare, you may change into one diaper, and tight fitting jeans/trousers (NO PLASTIC PANTS ALLOWED!). From now on you must be drinking 2 liters of water per hour with a water pill per 2 liters. Also take another 100 ml castor oil 45 minutes before your bus/train home. Stay in this diaper overnight. When you wake up, have your breakfast and head out before 8 AM (wear baggy clothes). Go to your nearest park and in the most secluded area of the park and insert a suppository. Now head back home. If you mess before you get home cut a slit in your diaper and add another one. Wear them for 2 hours. (At least you don't have to get a bus/train home wearing 4 diapers in tight fitting clothes!). If you make it back home without messing take your diapers off and relieve yourself of the suppository in the toilet (If you want, you don't have to ) Take a shower. YOU ARE DONE! Told you it would be a bit more daring didn't I?

Hope you enjoy!

If anyone is interested in doing this please leave a reply and any alterations you want to make. You may also request punishments for not completing certain parts of this dare.

Please leave reports on how this goes!

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.

Last edited by DirtyDiaperBoy69; 05-23-2015 at 02:05 AM.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DirtyDiaperBoy69 for this post:
Old 05-25-2015, 05:38 AM   #2
DirtyDiaperBoy69

No-one interested?

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:00 PM   #3
SissyDan

Very nice.
Will definitely give it ago this saturday
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

For every PM recieved, I must wet my diaper no matter where I am
SissyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:37 PM   #4
LovelyWhore
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think I would have the guts (as of now) to so this in public, but very well thought out!!
it likes: Pain, Humiliation, Control, Clothespins, Degradation
it dislikes: Anal, Pee
it's limits are: Family, Friends, Public, Illegal, Scarification, Webcam/Video chat, Scat, Piercings

If you find a typo in any post it has made, or it referring to itself as anything except "it" send it a link to the page and a proper punishment!
LovelyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:48 PM   #5
TF1013

I would love to do this, but I do not think I have the guts to do so. Maybe one day I will try this and extend it or alter it to make it more extensive if I do it.
TF1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:33 PM   #6
Toddlerprince

Default Such a great time

I tried this and it was amazing!! It was so hard to hold it before the movie and by the time I got down to the last 6 hours I was so wet and messy I could hardly stand it. Best dare I have done in a long time
Toddlerprince is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, forced, laxative, mess, public