Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-29-2016, 08:32 AM   #1
ziggey

Default ball lifting bondage/selfbondage dare

Hey everyone,

This is my first dare and it isn't a complete dare but i had a great idea. So the general idea is to hang a weight from your balls and figure out how much you can handle. Or roll a die and make that decide how much.

Now instead of just letting it hang use some rope to make the mechanism in the picture below.

So on the right you can see the general idea, balls are tied to weights with the rope being put over a bar so the balls are pulled upward.

Now on the left is the interesting part, if the weight is heavy enough i might not make much of a difference but the idea is to (as soon as in position) to stand on your toes, now unless you pull with your hands or lift the weights you are basically stuck. If using a round bar still allows you to move back down.

As seen on the left picture if you have a staircase like that you can put the rope in the sharp corner which will make it harder, but i recommend putting a rag or something similar in the corner because otherwise lowering or pulling the weights back up might cut the rope and cause the weights to fall which will damage your floor.

Now to make it into more of dare go into this position but before standing on your toes lock your hands to something behind you so there is no escaping and either do the following dice dare, or freeze keys in a frozen bottle so that when it unfreezes you can get the key and/or use a bucket full of water with a super tiny hole in it as the weight so that when it empties the pain fades slowly for an amazing feeling.

So if you dont go for the ice key option throw a dice
1- 10 min
2- 20 min
3- 30 min
4- 20 min
5- 10 min
6- roll again but twice and add up the time

Have fun :P

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
ziggey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ziggey for this post:
Old 10-15-2016, 05:09 AM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Despite this being basically a very uncomfortable form of corner time, which I hate, I did it anyway because I like the creativity.

I used a rope around the staircase and a large basket in which I could put an appropriate weight. I started out on my toes and, fortunately, I rolled only 10 minutes.

I made it, but it was especially painful standing on my toes. But tbh, the weight was probably not large enough or the rope could not move freely enough. The pull on my balls was not that bad, unless I went back flat on my feet, which I could but it was definitely painful so I only did that a few times.

I was concerned about the safety of it all so I didn't lock my hands. I just kept them behind me but I did sometimes check my balls for circulation. At the end of the 10 minutes they were a bit purple and cold however.

Thank you for the dare! It sure was interesting.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:03 AM   #3
Bustmyblueballs

Yea don't tie your balls or dick up for that long. It could end up ok but, you could end up with permanent damage or lose your dick and balls. Losing circulation to any part of your body can cause you to lose it. Losing it could also cause further damage to your health if gangrene sets in, on top of losing the body part.
Bustmyblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:01 AM   #4
AbuseMyBalls

I have to try this ASAP

[CENTER] PM Dares: http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82198
AbuseMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
balls, cbt, dare, selfbondage, weights