Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who would you like to lose this thread?
davide.b 48 46.60%
Lola Bunny 55 53.40%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2016, 10:33 PM   #1
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Asterisk davide.b vs. Lola Bunny

Edit: As a note, I forgot some details in the original punishments and we've adjusted davide.b's slightly.

Using the poll, vote for which person you would like to see lose.

If davide.b loses, he will face the following punishment:
  • CBT Session: He will tie his balls up for two minues for each vote he lost by while covering his cock in toothpaste. Then he will edge twice and cover his cock in wax. This punishment will last a minimum of 10 minutes. For every vote he loses by, davide.b will add an extra minute to the punishment. He will perform this punishment on a public webcam broadcast.
  • Golden Showers: He will take multiple golden showers (equal to the number of votes he lost by), using a different method for each golden shower.

If Lola Bunny loses, she will face the following punishment:
  • Humiliation: She will write an essay degrading herself. She will post the essay to getDare and add a poll to have the essay graded. She will place clothespins on her breasts based on the grade she receives. A grade of 100% = 5 pins, 95-99.99% = 6 pins, 90-94.99% = 7 pins, and so on. After all pins are placed, she will edge once per pin to remove them.
  • Orgasm Control: She will be required to ask davide.b for permission to cum for the amount of days equal to the number of votes she lost by.

Those who vote in this thread can suggest additional punishments. For every vote the loser loses by, the winner will select an additional punishment for the loser to complete from the suggestions received. (For example, if davide.b received 10 votes, and I received 8 votes, I would get to select 2 additional punishments for davide.bt to complete based on your suggestions.)

How this thread came to be:

During a different vs. thread (here), Lola stupidly agreed to go against davide.b in a vs. thread in exchange for his vote.

Poll & Thread Rules:
  • The poll will last 1 week.
  • The players can complete dares for gD users in exchange for their vote.
  • Votes are anonymous.
  • Because votes are anonymous, you don't have to vote the way you promise someone you'll vote.
  • gD members are encouraged to post punishment ideas for both players in the thread.

Special Edit davide.b will be adding three votes to his final vote tally.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 10-12-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:19 PM   #2
yellowtop
getDare Sweetheart

It does seem a pretty high price to pay for 1 vote. Particularly since it looks like you're now losing the other thread anyway

OTOH, what's in it for davide.b?

Usually i vote on these things immediately, but this time maybe I will think first about how I might be bribed.....
Old 10-11-2016, 11:24 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Can davide.b please post his dislikes and limits?
Handy to know for thinking of punishments.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:29 PM   #4
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowtop View Post
It does seem a pretty high price to pay for 1 vote. Particularly since it looks like you're now losing the other thread anyway

OTOH, what's in it for davide.b?

Usually i vote on these things immediately, but this time maybe I will think first about how I might be bribed.....
I know, I know... I made some pretty dumb deals for votes and it all backfired on me. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to bribe anyone this time since it didn't work for me on the last thread anyway.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #5
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Can davide.b please post his dislikes and limits?
Handy to know for thinking of punishments.
Since he's not online, these are from his signature:

Dislikes: Edging, cum eating, pee, poo (not too messy), light cbt, bladder control, light anal (one finger)
Limits: Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, eating poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipples, showing face, anal, permanent boring dares

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-11-2016, 11:34 PM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Thanks!
A punishment that can work for either:

During one night of sleeping, you must set your alarm to go off each hour. Upon being woken you must edge immediately. After your edge you may sleep again until the next hour.
You must also reach 1 edge right before you go to sleep (close your eyes) and start 1 edge the minute you wake up in the morning (last alarm).

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:33 AM   #7
CSasha
Oracle

I think since Lola is going to lose anyway (that obviously that she doesn't want to try bribing anyone ), you should give her this punishment when she loses:

The loser has to give every user in this thread a PM dare and ask for one in return. Yes, I like to see it upped and people getting rewarded with PM dares. Plus on the return it's a good portion of PM dares back.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:42 AM   #8
yellowtop
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
I know, I know... I made some pretty dumb deals for votes and it all backfired on me. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to bribe anyone this time since it didn't work for me on the last thread anyway.
I could suggest a vs. thread between us for my vote here.......

....but I just looked at the results and it looks like you may be kinda
screwed anyway. I might vote for davide out of pity
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 AM   #9
davide.b

Here I am!

I just got this punishment and I'm screwed... I need 18 girls to answer to some simple questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=279022

If anyone who voted for Lola want to help me with this, I will take her vote. Please help me, if I fail the punishment is hard...
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
davide.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:12 AM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

Maybe we should always make punishment proposals split according to who lost, so it fits the Likes, Dislikes and Limits. Like this:

If davide.b loses, he has to finger his ass with every single finger and thumb he has and lick them clean one after another.

If Lola Bunny loses, at the next opportunity she has to go to bed at the time when an 8 year old child should go to bed. She also has to wear a cute pyjama for this night, take a teddy bear (or if not available an extra pillow as a substitute) with her and cuddle with it intensively. While in bed she may read children's books or listen to fairy tale audio, but no other distraction like TV, Computer, mobile etc. Also she has to edge for every full hour in bed that she hasn't been sleeping already.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:13 AM   #11
yellowtop
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide.b View Post
Here I am!

I just got this punishment and I'm screwed... I need 18 girls to answer to some simple questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=279022

If anyone who voted for Lola want to help me with this, I will take her vote. Please help me, if I fail the punishment is hard...
maybe you should tell them to vote for you to lose here in return..........!
Old 10-12-2016, 07:19 AM   #12
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowtop View Post
maybe you should tell them to vote for you to lose here in return..........!
What a great idea! Girls, vote for davide.b to lose here and answer sine simple questions on his thread if you're willing.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-12-2016, 07:23 AM   #13
CSasha
Oracle

Lola Bunny, you could offer david.b to answer these questions for him, if he achieves a vote for him to loser. How about that? I like the mean irony you'd help him out elsewhere for him to help you win against him in this challenge.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 10-12-2016, 07:35 AM   #14
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Lola Bunny, you could offer david.b to answer these questions for him, if he achieves a vote for him to loser. How about that? I like the mean irony you'd help him out elsewhere for him to help you win against him in this challenge.
Unfortunately I already replied. I thought I was being nice to him, but apparently being nice isn't rewarded back.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-12-2016, 07:37 AM   #15
CSasha
Oracle

Not as long as you expect it, and expect it immediately. I am pretty sure he'll show thankful, in whatever way he'll find. At least he is choosing the additional punishments in the case you lose, right?
Even if not, I'll keep your friendliness in mind for the future.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk