Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-26-2016, 12:39 PM   #1
Dracnoff

Default Play for your exposure!

So, I had a little idea:

Welcome to the game of exposure!

In this thread I will post (roughly) weekly challenges. These challenges will mostly involve flash games, but I'm open for other ideas. This thread is inspired by Kisune Karnon's thread that can be found here.

So here's how it goes: Every week I will post a different flash game. You will play this game three times and take your highest score. Take a screenshot of the highscore (and don't cheat, c'mon) and send it to me in a pm with the title "Exposure game", together with a full frontal nude picture. Send me the nude picture through unsee or similar and make it expire after one view. Then post in this thread and say that you're in (DO NOT REVEAL YOUR HIGH SCORE). So, PM with 2 screenshots, one with high score, one with your nude. I will make sure that both were sent correctly.

Once the week is over, I will see who had the lowest high score and post their picture to kinktalk. Now, permanent exposure is a bit of a high risk, so I will set a release condition tailored to the loser.
The game will only take place if 3 or more people have entered. Face pics are purely optional and definitely not necessary. Make sure the pictures show you at least from your knees to your chest, no dick pics here.

I hope some people are interested in this and know what they're getting themselves into. By entering once you are NOT forced to enter weekly, if you win, your pics will be deleted and you're free to go.

The game for the first week up to July 3rd will be HEXAGON. (warning, loud)
Feel free to suggest games and I'll see if they make the cut.
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

Click HERE if you want to explore your limits. Talk HERE about it

21/M
Dracnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dracnoff for this post:
Old 06-27-2016, 04:03 PM   #2
Techguy

This is really a good idea. Maybe make it less extreme like the winner posts the loser's pic on unsee and the duration could be one hour for each point difference.
I will play one on one also.

Likes: Everything. Humiliation, Denial, submission, domination.

Limits: Scat, Blood, illegal
Techguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:07 PM   #3
Quanator

I think it could be a bit better if the loser had a couple of hours before the pic went up on kinktalk, just in case, but since I used to be a Hexagon master, I am still in and will play and make the pic tomorrow.
Quanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:12 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Thanks for taking the idea and expanding on it. Also thanks for the credit. Good luck on your thread!

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:14 PM   #5
Techguy

I can't get any points on Hexagon so no challenge from me!

Likes: Everything. Humiliation, Denial, submission, domination.

Limits: Scat, Blood, illegal
Techguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:05 PM   #6
LadySylvanas
Account Banned

Wow!
Great dare

I'm in!

Limits : Pain, family, scat, public, illegal things.
LadySylvanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 08:33 PM   #7
raptorr

great idea, i'm in

kik - kyrgo
raptorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:11 AM   #8
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

I will be in as well.
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #9
Dracnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanator View Post
I think it could be a bit better if the loser had a couple of hours before the pic went up on kinktalk, just in case, but since I used to be a Hexagon master, I am still in and will play and make the pic tomorrow.

Well due to time zones and availability it might be a bit more difficult with just a few hours. But I might give them a 24 hour time slot if there is any interest in that idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy View Post
This is really a good idea. Maybe make it less extreme like the winner posts the loser's pic on unsee and the duration could be one hour for each point difference.
I will play one on one also.
If this thread takes off, I'd be willing to make some "easy weeks" or another thread on easy mode, again if there's interest it can be arranged. The whole point difference might be difficult due to the way how certain games are scored and with the options that unsee allows.

On that note, thank you for the entries. I've received 3 so far, which means there will be a loser on sunday. It's also closer than expected, makes it a bit more frustrating for the loser
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

21/M
Old 07-01-2016, 11:21 AM   #10
Dracnoff

Alright, excuse the double post here. We currently have 5 entries:
Quanator
LadySylvanas
raptorr
Forester
lakey01
In roughly 48 hours I'll announce the loser, until then people are still allowed to join in. I hope our contestants are a bit worried so far
We have a few different skill levels here, but the difference between the last places isn't all too big so.. yeah you might wanna worry a bit. Good luck to everyone!

21/M
Old 07-01-2016, 01:28 PM   #11
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

I am in for this game.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 01:36 PM   #12
Robertini

Send a message via MSN to Robertini

I'm also in for this game Drac
Limits: illegal, family, face, ID, poo, scar, permanent.

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76476

kik: robertiniac
Robertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 02:46 AM   #13
Jimmy84

I'm in too for this game.

Likes: diapers, bondage, humiliation, feminization, chastity, pee, messy, picture without face
Punishment: hidden public, pain, scat, anal
Limits: blood, permanent, ass to mouth, illegal, public, family, picture with face

Anyone can request picture proofs of my dares
Jimmy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #14
Dracnoff

ALRIGHT HERE WE ARE. Thank you to everyone who joined in on this. We had 7 contestants and a bit of an awkward situation... Because we have a tie for last place!
Both LadySylvanas and Jimmy84 had a time of 7.59 seconds, which means both of you will be exposed. I will send you both a pm with your release condition.
In case you want to see the score of everyone:
LadySylvanas & Jimmy84: 7.59 s
lakey01 : 20.17 s
Quanator: 13.33 s
Forester: 12.05 s
siliconavatar: 20.11 s
raptorr: 8.59 s

So, next weeks game will be the old classic: Doodle Jump!
This round will end on 10th of July, hoping to get the same amount of participants again this week and feel free to join in again!

21/M
Old 07-03-2016, 02:18 PM   #15
cyberpiss

Cool

I'm in, let's hope the rest of you are even more shit than me
Limits: face, public, blood, scat, cd
cyberpiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cyberpiss for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk