Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who would you like to lose this thread?
davide.b 48 46.60%
Lola Bunny 55 53.40%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2016, 05:45 AM   #46
CSasha
Oracle

Since I have seen only one additional punishment proposal so far, to give sweet Lola Bunny some options (each number is a seperate punishment):

2) For three days in a row, before you go to sleep, spank your ass 20 times, then edge and write a short report on getDare calling yourself "Everyone's slut bunny". You can start the days anytime you want, but if you miss a day, you have to repeat the full three days.

3) You have to add a 1 hour time window for getDare into your calendar for seven subsequent days. Then in those time windows you have to log into getDare, get into the chat and say "Everyone's slut bunny says Hello to everyone" at the start and "Everyone's slut bunny says Good bye to everyone", and post a message in the chat at least every 2 minutes or make a blog comment or forum post at least every 10 minutes. You can switch between both.

4) You have to edge 100 times with your ankles and knees tied. You have to spread these edges over 6 days with at least 11 edges per day, and may only count 35 edges maximum per day.

Enough choice, Lola Bunny, or shall I annoy you with more possibilities to choose from?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 07:37 AM   #47
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Those options are great, Cassandra. Thank you.

Davide.b, would you like this bunny to select her extra punishment? Or do you wish to select it?

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 03:35 PM   #48
davide.b

I will choose for you after you'll have done the main punishments
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
davide.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:13 PM   #49
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Vincentio's bunny apologizes for the delay in posting the essay. The essay can be located here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56

davide.b, this bunny thinks it makes most sense for you to have control over its orgasms after the poll closes and it has paid back the clothespin edges. Do you agree?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 11-02-2016, 09:51 AM   #50
davide.b

Hi, I haven't been able to use internet for a week. I do agree
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:

Old 11-04-2016, 06:59 PM   #51
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

HoneyBunney Slut had a chance to complete its punishment here. After placing 8 clothes pins to its breasts, HoneyBunney Slut began the edging game. It took it about 6 minutes to reach the first edge and then it was off for the races, quickly completing the rest of the edges. Now HoneyBunney Slut is very horny and cannot cum without davide.b's permission for 24 hours. So what say you, davide.b? May it cum?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 11-05-2016, 09:03 AM   #52
davide.b

Yes, you may cum... Tomorrow :-)

Spoiler:

Old 11-05-2016, 09:34 AM   #53
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide.b View Post
Hahaha, awesome.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:30 PM   #54
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide.b View Post
Thanks..you give me permission after your control is up anyway. Lol. I won't forget this.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk