Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-01-2017, 05:28 AM   #31
MistressCariad

Location: The second level of the Inferno; Where the lustful, lewd and lecherous are condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
470 swats? No, Mistress, I beg you. I really don't want to hang that picture up for a month Mistress ! Please, I beg you!!! No, please, not the corner! I promise to never cheat again! You have my word Mistress Cariad!!!! I beg you to reconsider !!
Yes, yes, beg, plead, grovel for my mercy, I have heard it all before: "No, mistress not the whip", "please your heel is crushing it", "call 911!"

Since you begged so nicely, I will redo your punishment . . .

1) You now have 24 hours to spank yourself hard with a paddle on your bare rear 470 times.

2) Xerox your privates, make a digital copy of it and use it as a screen saver on one of your devices. Leave it for 3 months. Oh, and tape the xerox copy above your bed too.

3) Do corner time in a public building (it can be unoccupied) and say "I'm a worthless liar and cheat" 50 times.

Now slave, stop wasting my time and get on with your punishment, you wouldn't want to try my patience twice.
Pain, punishment, pleasure, they are all the same. My likes & limits? Pfft, there is only my will and whatever whim the Bitch-goddess chooses to inflict on you. If you think you are man enough, then by all means step into my Torture Chamber.

(If you want to chat then see my annoying sister. I am not here for your amusement, but make no mistake, you're very much here for mine.)
MistressCariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 06:03 AM   #32
MistressCariad

Location: The second level of the Inferno; Where the lustful, lewd and lecherous are condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
I almost never do the dares that I get in person-above threads . . . . . . I dommed someone . . . but I went too far by forbidding him to cum . . . he just said goodbye and left because he really wanted to cum . . . I have a feeling it counts as being unkind to a fellow member, albeit unwillingly.
I don't know what repulses me more, that you are a liar or that you are a useless pathetic dom. Look you little worm, if you dom, then dominate! Having your sub not enjoy himself is offense enough, but to come whining and crying about your hurt feelings is sickening and brings shame to the whole dom community. How dare you diminish us all! Why such pieces of worthless excrement like you exist makes me wonder why I even waste my valuable time on the likes of you.

Now, dickless, listen carefully, for your punishment is most severe . . .

First, over the next four days you are to do a "person above - threads" every day. Each time you are to grovel and admit you have cheated and apologize to everyone in the thread. Whatever the dare/punishment is you're to do double what is requested. If dare isn't able to be doubled, then add 50 hard spanks.

Second, for the same four days you are to have a ruined orgasm. After so frustrating yourself you are to PM the person you left hanging, apologizing for being such a worthless dom and explaining how you have just abused yourself.

Next, get a golf tee and one of your golf clubs. Flip a coin, if heads violate yourself with the tee, if it tails then you get the grip end of the club. This isn't for pleasure, I want hard violent trusts. Do this coin flip each day, for the next four days.

And yes, I meant "four" as a pun, you idiot.
Pain, punishment, pleasure, they are all the same. My likes & limits? Pfft, there is only my will and whatever whim the Bitch-goddess chooses to inflict on you. If you think you are man enough, then by all means step into my Torture Chamber.

(If you want to chat then see my annoying sister. I am not here for your amusement, but make no mistake, you're very much here for mine.)

Last edited by MistressCariad; 04-01-2017 at 06:37 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:13 AM   #33
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica.156 View Post
Please punish and degrade me within my limits.
Limits?

Limits!!!

How dare you try to limit the punishments you have so richly earned, let alone restrict my will. My authority is supreme, you arrogantly little bitch, now suffer my wrath . . .

Put ice up your back end and clips on your nipples. Take a package of hot sauce and go outside. Empty the hot sauce into your mouth and go for a mile run.

For every minute you stop running, spank yourself 10 times when you get back home.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:25 AM   #34
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
I managed not to cum, and I'm waiting until you are happy with this before I do, I hope I can now be forgiven goddess
Still hanging on are we?

Alright slave, you may abuse yourself in whatever revolting and disgusting manner you are accustom to.

Yuck, now I have the mental image of something like you doing such a despicable act. It offends me and I blame you. The day after you have pleasured yourself (as I just allowed in the comments above) you are to have four ruined orgasms that day. After each one you are to spank the offending the member while shouting "I am a pervert!" ten times.

Old 04-01-2017, 02:10 PM   #35
Angelica.156

Miss, I went for the run but the hot sauce made me sick. Afterwards I ran again and stopped 5 times, spanking myself 50 times. I'm sorry I have failed. Please punish me again for this failure. I am a worthless cunt.
PM me "spank" and I will do X spanks with instrument of yr choosing
PM "bondage" and I will sleep restrained
Pm "wedgie" and I will sleep with a wedgie of your choosing
PM me punishments

Last edited by Angelica.156; 04-01-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Angelica.156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:38 AM   #36
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressCariad View Post
Still hanging on are we?

Alright slave, you may abuse yourself in whatever revolting and disgusting manner you are accustom to.

Yuck, now I have the mental image of something like you doing such a despicable act. It offends me and I blame you. The day after you have pleasured yourself (as I just allowed in the comments above) you are to have four ruined orgasms that day. After each one you are to spank the offending the member while shouting "I am a pervert!" ten times.
Of course I did goddess
Thank you for the quite lenient punishment for offending you ,
I completed them all yesterday, which ached allot at the end of the day

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:46 AM   #37
Dare or be dared

Hello Mistress,

I have only just seen this so I thought I should come confess my sins and receive my punishment if you decide it is necessary.

1. I am guilty of quitting dares halfway through. I start but don't finish some.

2. I describe myself as a switch in my profile and I do try to give dares but at heart I am a worthless sub, but just haven't admitted it yet.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:47 PM   #38
Snickerd123
Account Banned

i jeed to confess i am dreaming a bout a girl a like from my work also i jerk of on her pics

LIKES: (hidden/semi)public, pegs, dares, pics/vids, orgasm control
Punishments: (full public), piss play, anal pain and cbt
Limits: scat, extreme public, illegal, blood, urethra insertions, beastiality
Hard Limits: Crossdressing, legshaving, friends and family

is there something you don't see on the list, you can still give me dares of that. It is just i never did it before.

PM DARES
Snickerd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:12 AM   #39
Sakuraskittles

I just tried a dice dare. I had to put on 75 pegs for 10 mins. I could only do 55 and took them off after 7 mins I was supposed to do this dice dare 4 times but only managed half a try because my rolls were too hard. Forgive me please
Limits: public. housemates. Blood. Scat. Vid. photos. Permanent
Toys: ice. rope. Coconut rope. Lots of pegs. Wand vibrator. gag. Nipple clamps chain. Blindfold. Chopsticks. tape. Cling film. other pervertables.
Sakuraskittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:56 AM   #40
dirtyslut75

I never finish what task I started, I ether get scared before the task/dare and back out or I fail and cum when I shouldn't. I try my best but I'm weak.

I'm into a lot of things so don't be afraid to dare me
dirtyslut75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:42 PM   #41
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Mistress,
I have to make a confession. After I did the nipple smack challenge today, I went onto my webcam and abused myself and behaved like a sissy slut. I wore bra and panties and stockings and wrote words on myself as men watched me. I played with my worthless meat and edged numerous times but I didnt cum. I stayed in denial and didnt break that. But my behavior was horrible for a slave.

I also was able to get a dildo into my ass where it stuck. I had never gotten it that deep before but i was trying amd turned the vibrate feature on. It slipped in easily then and I was able to walk around with it in my ass vibrating.
I confess it was a new sensation...not painful but pleasant, yet I didnt orgasm or cum. It was just new and different.

I must also confess that I have a dare given me that I have not completed. I asked for one before being enslaved but did not receive it intil after I entered your servitude. I have since not know how to approach it.

Please forgive me
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:35 PM   #42
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare or be dared View Post
I am guilty of quitting dares halfway through. I start but don't finish some . . . I describe myself as a switch in my profile and I do try to give dares.
You lying piece of scum.

Besides failing to do the required dares commanded of you, and misleading people that you are switch, you have brought dishonor upon us who actually know how to dominate weak little vermin like yourself.

You are to immediately strip naked, put on women's shoes and dance through your house/apartment while singing as loud as you can "I Feel Like a Women."

When the song is done you are to take a ruler and edge yourself three times, in three different rooms (once per room). Oh, and only the ruler can touch that worthless little thing found in between your legs. Feel free to slap away as hard as you can if that will help you. And I almost forgot: For the edging do it at night, with the blinds open and the lights on.

I think the image of you hiding in a corner slapping away at yourself with a ruler wearing only women's shoes, will be amusing to those you have wronged. It brings a smile to my face, and in the end, that is all that matters.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:36 PM   #43
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickerd123 View Post
i jeed to confess i am dreaming a bout a girl a like from my work also i jerk of on her pics
I jeed you to fill out your profile, slave.

Last edited by MistressCariad; 04-18-2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:42 PM   #44
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

Mistress, I didn't do couple of online exposure dares, because I was scared and I let down couple of people, please punish me.
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #45
MistressCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuraskittles View Post
I just tried a dice dare. I had to put on 75 pegs for 10 mins. I could only do 55 and took them off after 7 mins . . . Forgive me please
So the little kitty thinks that because she has a cute profile picture she will escape judgment? You might be able to sweet talk the weakling males, girl, but I see through your little act, you whore.

At night you are to go into your bathroom and leave all the lights off. You are completely blindfold your eyes and cover your ears so that you cannot hear or see anything.

Next you are to take a marker, like a Sharpie, and write "I'm a cheating whore" on five different parts of your body.

Once done, you are to turn on the water (leaving the blindfold & earplugs in) and wash your shame (i.e. the writing) away.

When you think you have cleansed yourself you are to remove the blindfold and earplugs and examine your pathetic body.

If you have washed away all the writing, then stay in denial for a week as penance.

For every mark you see, however, give yourself 5 hard self spanking swats on your ass. You still have to do a week of denial, but you are to edge each night as an additional torment.

The following user says Thank You to MistressCariad for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk