Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-26-2017, 04:58 AM   #1
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Soccer 7 fun tasks anyone can do in 5 minutes

Hello everybody, how are you?

Here are seven fun tasks anybody can do in less than five minutes. This is my first dare thread and everybody who completes the tasks will get a special graphic to print off and show their friends, family or future employers in job interviews.

Let's get to it.

1. Click 'Thanks' on this post. Now we know you've started.

2. Think of your favourite colour. Find something in your room of that colour and touch it with your butt, saying "boop" as you do so.

3. Look at yourself in a mirror (or the selfie option on your phone or computer) and say: "I am awesome."

4. Lick the floor. It doesn't have the be the floor of the room you're in, but it has to be a floor in the building you're in.

5. Take a photo of your nipple. You can delete it right away if you want, but for a bonus point send it to me by PM, kik or email. For 2 bonus points send it to anybody who is already on your contacts or friends list. For 3 bonus points, put a link in this thread for anyone to see.

6. Take a sip of drink. Before you can swallow, sing your favourite line from a song, or say your favourite line from a movie.

7a. Reply to this thread with "I completed all the tasks like a boss." For a bonus point, include details of your tasks including who you sent your photo to, whether your floor is carpet or tile, and how much water you spilled on yourself.

7b. You can only click submit with your nose or tongue. This includes clicking the button and also moving your mouse.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to gdBob for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
awesome, boop, dares, nipple, tongue