Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default Yet Another Close Call (Non-Fiction)

Ok I have had a few close calls is the past few days and I had another about 3 hours ago.
I gave myself a dare that could have me utterly humiliated with the girl down the street.

So here is how the story goes. I was watching TV and browsing GetDare when I noticed my neighbor Alexis’s car drive by. She was gone all weekend and was just came back I assumed. So I thought came into my mind that I would get dressed up and call her over. So I went up the stairs and grabbed some clothes. The first thing was a pink g-string which I slid up my legs. I then grabbed a bra that had red frill flowing from the underwire and had hearts on it. My next article of clothing was a orange skirt that was designed to go with a bathing suit. It was silk and see through. It only went down to about mid thigh.
I then put on a tight shirt that would be relatively hard to get off.

I also put on tights and High heels. After I was dressed I called Alexis.

“Hello”
“hey Alexis This is John(not my real name)”
“O hi John, how’s it going”
“Good. Here listen. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner in a few minutes.”
“Sure that sounds great. I have to finish unpacking and I’ll be there in a few”
“Ok see you soon the door is open so just come in”
“ok bye”

ok so my clothes were upstairs and I was downstairs. I went to the GetDare chatroom and started to talk to Videotape . Before I knew it I looked outside and saw Alexis was halfway down the street.

“Shit shit” I said as I ran up stairs (which was hard to do because of the heels)
The bells on my skirt were annoying as I went upstairs. I took off the heels first and flung them in my closet not caring. I just didn’t want to get caught. Then the tights which were hard and took almost triple the amount of time the heels did.

I looked out my window and saw her pulling in my driveway. I untied the skirt but by that time , I heard her open the door. “Hello?” “ I’ll be there in a minute” I replied. I tried to pull off the shirt but then I heard her start to come upstairs. Damn. All I had time to do was put my shorts back on and throw the t shirt on aswell. “Hi Alexis”
“Hi John. What’s for dinner?”
“Roast Beef Soup”
“Yum”
We started going down the stairs and u grabbed a jacket from the hangar and put in on. It hid the stuffed bra slightly. (I hid it before by crossing my arms across my chest)

She ended up staying for an hour and a half so I was like that for a while.

So there’s my story. I hope you like it
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice. I love to hear the 'real life' adventures; wish more would post about what happened as they did their dares.

Liz

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk