Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-20-2021, 01:09 PM   #1
Obedientprincess
Baby Member

Smile Looking for a owner to help with weight loss

Over the last few months I’ve gained more weight than I ever have and well, I feel even more like a disgusting pig.
I’m looking for a new owner whom would be interested in every day control, and tasks/demands.
I feel silly for posting this here but I’m sure there is someone with a kink like this somewhere.
I’m a female, 28 years old, 5’7 and 148lbs
Kik hannahjacobson368
Message me there ❤️
Obedientprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:21 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Your weight is actually pretty healthy for your height (see BMI), I mean your goals are up to you but it by no means makes you pig.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 08:20 AM   #3
Instructor411

Such a pitty that the initial request is already almost 3 months old. Hope it worked out. It takes so much time and effort to get that under control. It's not an easy undertaking and if it's just lack of time rather than having no clue the bad news is a new power dynamic relationship between two takes time from your daily schedule as well. It's not a shortcut to have magically more time or save time.

Unfortunately never really found one that was longterm committed.

Soon is New Year's Eve and resolutions day...

My old already 11 months old: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411605

Casual chats can pm me. Serious people can also pm me there and prove there that they might be the exception and convince me getting back on kik.

A weight target slave.

Into power exchange and people who lick everything.

Interested to learn to blackmail. Apply with proof to my kik.

My add looking for a sub in weight goal contract
Instructor411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 05:18 PM   #4
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor411 View Post
Such a pitty that the initial request is already almost 3 months old. Hope it worked out. It takes so much time and effort to get that under control. It's not an easy undertaking and if it's just lack of time rather than having no clue the bad news is a new power dynamic relationship between two takes time from your daily schedule as well. It's not a shortcut to have magically more time or save time.

Unfortunately never really found one that was longterm committed.

Soon is New Year's Eve and resolutions day...

My old already 11 months old: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411605

Casual chats can pm me. Serious people can also pm me there and prove there that they might be the exception and convince me getting back on kik.
It’s actually 15 months old and was resurrected by somebody advertising steroids.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, kink, owner, submissive, weight loss