Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2016, 08:39 AM   #1
Breast4u2

Default Torture my breasts/nipples

23 year old looking for ideas for breast/nipple torture. I have size c/d breast with sensitive nipples. I am traveling at the moment but will start completing the tasks as soon as I can. I do have kik and am willing to send pics and video as long as my face isn't visible

Limits - public, blood, scat, permanent damage,

Things I don't enjoy doing but will do - needles

Toys - I have many house hold items to use and can purchase more. Items I have include rope, wooden spoon, binder clips, clothespens, thumb tacks, straight pins, rubber bands, hose clamps, zip ties, and other similar items. Clover clamps, nipple stretcher, nipple suckers, alligator clamp,magnetic nipple ring

Prefer dares related to breast/nipple torture
Breast4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:44 AM   #2
TomLikesIt

Take some office binder clips, use them as nipple clamps. Then take of the handles. Throw the handles through the window. Now you have to choose: walk out hiding your "clamps" or pull them off (it will hurt)
I see public is a limit, though I would say this is hidden public and it may push you to pull them off

Likes: Mild Pain, Hidden Public, Gags, Spit, Cum, Spanking

Punishments: Hook-ups, Toothpaste, Toilet Control, Denial, Piss

Limits: CBT, Messy, Hard Pain, Blood, Public, Friends, Family, Scat, Permanent, Face on Pics

Kik: tomlikesitGD
TomLikesIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:00 AM   #3
Breast4u2

I have binder clips at home I will complete this later today!

Toys - I have many house hold items to use and can purchase more. Items I have include rope, wooden spoon, binder clips, clothespens, thumb tacks, straight pins, rubber bands, hose clamps, zip ties, and other similar items. Clover clamps, nipple stretcher, nipple suckers, alligator clamp,magnetic nipple ring

Old 06-20-2016, 09:09 AM   #4
faeruithir

A tack bra is always a good one to try... why don't you wear one of these for the day?

http://forgetfulmagic.tumblr.com/pos...ake-a-tack-bra

Enjoy

Happy to give dares: PM me. Kik available on request.
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2143357
faeruithir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:11 AM   #5
TomLikesIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breast4u2 View Post
I have binder clips at home I will complete this later today!
Nice, I wasn't really sure if you will have them

Likes: Mild Pain, Hidden Public, Gags, Spit, Cum, Spanking

Punishments: Hook-ups, Toothpaste, Toilet Control, Denial, Piss

Limits: CBT, Messy, Hard Pain, Blood, Public, Friends, Family, Scat, Permanent, Face on Pics

Kik: tomlikesitGD
TomLikesIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:20 AM   #6
Breast4u2

I will have to get some more tacks but I will make one and wear it this week

Old 06-20-2016, 10:26 AM   #7
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

Put toothpaste in your nipples to start.
Send videos/pics to kik:braziliangu
Old 06-20-2016, 10:39 AM   #8
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Lining your bra with sandpaper is also good. This is especially difficult when you add in exercises like jumping jacks. The looser the bra, the more rubbing.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:42 AM   #9
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Depending on whether your nipples protrude or not, use string to bind the nipples, then take a loop of string or floss from one behind your neck to the other. Put just a touch of tension on the string and go about your day.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #10
Dare_Bear

You should punish those big titties for me. Play with your tits and pussy until you are getting hot and wet and your nipples are hard.
If you have and vibe/egg then set it to low in your pussy giving that frustrating kind of pleasure.
Then bind your boobs with rope or a belt.
Use clothespegs on each nipple. 2-3 each side. Then twist them slowly until they come off.
After this you can get a belt and whip your tits 20 times each side. Do it hard.

Report and pics of those red and beaten tits to spinmonkeys on Kik. 😉 Have fun
Dare_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:17 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

If you don't have them, you should get tea light candles. Dirt cheap, and lovely little foil cups to hold in all the wax. Also comes in many colors.

Light some candles. It is best to space them out, because if clustered together, the heat from the candles will effect each other, and can make the candles heat up too much to be safe.

Using either a dry toothbrush, or a piece of sand paper, spend 4 minutes scrubbing your nipples. two minutes per nipple, one hand holding your breast, the other scrubbing.
After that is done, again holding your breast carefully with one hand, lower it and dip it into a candle, snuffing the flame. Get your breast pressed flush against the cup, so when you pull it out, your nipple should be neatly capped in wax. Repeat with your other breast.

Wait for the wax to harden all the way.
Then take a wooden spoon, and spank your nipples until the wax cracks and falls off.

Scrub your nipples for the 4 minutes again (with either a toothbrush or sand paper) and then run some toothpaste into each nipple. Then use a second set of candles, and cap your nipples again.

Again, spank your nipples until all wax falls away, after it had hardened.

Use a damp wash cloth to wash away any remaining toothpaste, and then scrub your nipples the same way again (2 minutes per nipple) with either the toothbrush or sand paper, and then rub hot sauce into your nipples.

And then, again, two more candles, snuffing the flame with your breast, as you cap your nipples in wax again.

Wait 5 minutes, to enjoy how everything feels, and then spank your breasts wax free again, wipe the nipples clean with a wet wash cloth, and scrub your nipples one more time, 5 minutes per nipple.

Then put on clamps and go about your day. You can remove the clamps in half an hour.

Any way you wish to share the results of this with me are welcome at my kik: iamksoma
Old 06-20-2016, 11:51 PM   #12
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Needles, I saw you in signature, that you might try it. If so, do you have medical grade needles or just plain pin needles. I can give you a bunch of cool things to do with that.

Anyway, it seem like it's torcher my little tities and pussy day here on GD. Put some toothpaste on both nipples and your clit, and leave it on for 45 mins, and then get a rubber band give each nipple 30 snaps, and 40 snaps for you dirty pussy.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 01:06 PM   #13
Breast4u2

Sorry for the delay in responses I'm working on completing all of these. I've had a lot going on. I've created a calendar for all of you to put tasks on for me. It can be found at https://teamup.com/ks7093e5d716f35f21. Please go out and schedule a task for me to complete!

Old 06-23-2016, 11:08 AM   #14
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Added an event for tomorrow - let's see how it goes

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast, pain, pain punishment, torture