I got lucky and rolled the max points for clothing. I chose the following

4 - girls t-shirt -flowery tee
25 - pants/trousers -blue jeans
10 - shoes -trainers
1- bra -white underwired bra
2 - panties/thong -white cotton panties
5 - girls socks -purple/pink stripey socks

Total 47 points

I went out to an area on the edge of town that has a pathway running though a wooded area. I walked along it for a bit then veered off the path to find somewhere to do the dare. I had the dare written down and brought a 6 sided dice with me. The trees around that spot were a bit sparce but there were bushes between me and the path.

First Dare:
6. 50 points

Another 6 but slightly less lucky this time. It meant I had to earn a lot of points on the first dare.

10 points
- Sit down naked for five minutes
I sat down behind the bushes and started to strip off my clothes, packing them in a drawstring bag I brought so they wouldn't get dirty being left on the ground. I sat bare assed in the dirt and leaves wearing only my glasses and wondering if I'd chosen the best spot for it.. I had a timer set on my phone for 5 minutes and thought about how to earn the other 40 points while I waited for it to count down. It was a nice day but quite cool in the shade of the trees and I felt the breeze all over my body.

10 points
- If you have any, remove an item of clothing and leave it there
I was already naked so I took my socks out of the bag and left them behind one of the bushes.

15 points
- Stand naked for 1 minute with your eyes closed
I knew I'd need to do the high point ones to meet the 50 point goal but the bushes weren't tall enough to hide me if I stood. I was nervous but decided I'd rather do it than have to take a poo out there. I peeked over the bushes and the part of the path in view seemed clear so I quickly set the timer on my phone. I knew I'd be tempted to look if I thought I heard anything so I took off my glasses too, leaving them on top of my bag as I got to my feet. The bush I'd been behind wasn't quite chest height and I put an arm across my chest before closing my eyes and starting the timer. I felt very vulnerable and my mind was racing, expecting someone to come along and spot me any moment. When the phone buzzed in my hand though and I grabbed my glasses the path was as empty as before.

15 points
- Masturbate, but stop just before you cum
I was still nervous about being naked out there but the risk did excite me. I sat back down behind the bush with my feet spread wide, toes curling in the dirt as I brought myself to the edge. I entertained the thought of finishing there and calling it a day but stopped myself reluctantly, wanting to see the dare though.

Walk:
5. Walk 10 minutes away

I took out my die to see if I'd be staying there or moving on and rolled a 5. I put back on my clothes minus the socks I left behind the bush and headed back onto the path. I didn't set a timer, just started walking further down the path. I was very aware as I walked of how damp my panties had gotten since I put them back on. After what seemed about 10 minutes I came across a spot with a big tree not far off the path. I figured it would be a suitable spot for the second dare.

Second Dare:
4. 20 points
A roll of 4 left me 20 points to earn this time. I knew how I'd earn 15 but decided to get the remaining 5 out of the way first. I didn't feel up to climbing and the walking was enough exercise for one day which narrowed it down to one.

5 Points
- Spank yourself hard with a branch 5 times
15 points
- Masturbate

It wasn't hard to find a suitable branch in the area and I brought it to the base of the big tree. I put the tree between me and the path and hung my drawstring bag from one of the lower branches. I stood behind the tree, bent at the waist and leaning on the trunk with one hand for balance as I held the branch in the other. I gave it a practice swing but didn't allow for the curve of the branch and hit the back of my thighs instead. I hadn't swung hard so it didn't hurt and I got the aim on the second try, the end tapping my jean clad bum lightly.

I wasn't sure if I'd be visible leaning against the tree like that with my ass out so I peeked at the path to check it was clear before unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down to bunch around my ankles. I took up the branch and gave myself two firm smacks across the ass with it over my panties. I heard something just then and dropped the branch, pressing close up against the trunk so it hid me well. I heard a bike pass by on the path and waited until I could hardly hear it to get back in position. My heart was racing, the rider couldn't have known I was there but it was a reminder that while unlikely I could get caught out. I stood again, spreading my feet this time as wide as the jeans around my ankles would allow. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my soaked panties too, sliding them down as far as my knees before bending back over and swinging the branch. I bit my lip to keep quiet and paused between each smack to listen and be sure I was alone. After three spanks on my bare bum I pulled my panties the rest of the way down and sat at the base of the tree with my back against it. I took off my shoes then pulled my jeans and panties off, stuffing them back in the bag so I was free to spread my legs again and play with myself.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, fingering myself and rubbing my clit as I felt the breeze brush over me. It didn't take too long to bring myself back to the brink and this time I let go. It felt great and I stayed sat there bottomless beneath the tree for a few minutes after coming down from the high before taking out the dice for one last roll.

Traveling Back:
2. Whatever you want
I was glad I didn't roll a 6 as my choice of place wasn't as secluded enough to walk back like that along the path.. I took my jeans back out of my bag but left my panties in. I buttoned them up and made my way back the way I'd come going commando. I picked up my socks along the way, stuffing them in the bag til I got home.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #32
douglas_b

Thanks for the really detailed report, sounds like you had fun.

Would you be interested if I made a female version of this, since it's a bit easy for the girls?
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #33
wylex

Clothing

Managed to roll a six, 50 points

I couldn't decide between this,
7 - y-fronts
10 - shoes
30 - jacket
and this,
10-shoes
20-top
20-shorts,

so I rolled between the two, odds was the first option, evens the second. Rolled a two, even number, so I will shoes, a top and shorts.

First Dare
Rolled another 6, 50 points

Going to do
10 points
- If you have any, remove an item of clothing and leave it there
- Sit down naked for five minutes

15 points
- Masturbate, but stop just before you cum
- Stand naked for 1 minute with your eyes closed

The first dare was easy. I took off my shirt. The second one, I shed my shoes and shorts and sat down. Nobody passed by, I did this at about 1AM in a pretty open, but still forested area. The third task I got done quickly, as soon as I was done sitting down I stroked myself. It took a lot of effort not to cum, I was pretty horny after being naked for just those five minutes. After that I stood up, still naked. I was in a grassy area, there were a few bushes around, few trees. This was pretty close to a residential area, so I was situated behind some bushes and out of view of any windows, but if someone came walking by, they would see me. Anyways, I stood up behind the bushy area, and closed my eyes. I counted to 60, I didn't have any timers on me, for all I brought were my cloths which were now on the ground next to me.
Walk

Rolled a three, walk 3 minutes away

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do this naked, or with clothes so I took the safe route and did it with clothes on.

Second Dare

Rolled a four, 20 points.

Going to do these two.
5 points
- Do 10 pushups and 10 jumping jacks
15 points
- Jog naked to the first location and then back

First dare wasn't hard, spiced it up a bit and preemptively took off my clothes again.
Second dare was a bit more of a challenge. I wanted to run, to sprint but I kept my pace just under a run. I managed to complete the 3 minute walk in about a forty five second jog, then another forty five second jog back. I was pretty hard from the edge earlier, but the thing that was bobbing was my balls, not my cock. I ached to just rub myself out right there, but I needed to finish this dare.

Traveling Back

Return to your first location and roll again. This will decide what clothing you will go back home in.

Rolled a two, going to wear what I went to the forest with.

I put on all my clothes and walked back. Nothing much more to say, but it was fun

Last edited by wylex; 09-03-2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Adding some stuff.
wylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:13 AM   #34
FirstTimeSlave

First Dare Rolled 6 - So i will Have a pee. Masturbate but stop before i cum. Remove a piece of clothing. Sit down naked for 5 minutes. Stand naked for 1 minute.

Walk i rolled 1 - so i stay where i am

Second Dare i rolled 6 - Sit naked for 10 minutes. I will get naked and masturbate. Do ten pushups and jumping jacks.

Walk home i rolled 1

Likes: Masturbation, Forests, Small life rules, Edging (Not sure of all my likes yet)

Limits: I don't live alone, Anal, Pain, Wedgies, Ice, Ropes, Blood, Scat, Pee (i dont have much limits atm because im not sure what i like or dislike yet)

Last edited by FirstTimeSlave; 08-05-2014 at 09:22 AM.
FirstTimeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:07 AM   #35
redlipsgirl101

this sounds like fun!!!
redlipsgirl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 10:06 AM   #36
anchorjet

I enjoyed your dare. I've been trying to get into exhibitionism more and decoded to try it at my local quiet park (Green area with 2 benches, and then a gravel loop trail around about a half mile).

I started wearing my usual, jeans, boxer-briefs, t-shirt base, open button down shirt, sneakers, and socks. I got out of class before going. I brought alongside a jockstrap a pair of flip flops, and a pair of short running shorts in a drawstring. I went to a quiet part of the trail with an easy place to quickly duck if I heard people coming by. Still on the trail though.
I rolled a 3 for my first roll. I modified your dare to work with what I had and put on a jock strap for 3 pts, and flip flops (not proper shoes) for 5. If you think i should not have done this, we can discuss a punishment on my kik (anchorjet).
Still on the trail, I rolled a 6, so I had 50 points worth of dares. I took a piss and took 2 pictures of myself, followed by edging. I went over the edge and ruined an orgasm. After that I stood naked with my eyes closed for 1 minute, cycling my arms about every 15 sec from covering my groin to clasped together behind my head. I took a video of myself and counted it as a picture for another 5 points, completing the 50 points.
I rolled a 3, walked 2 and a half minutes away from my starting point, and, like a chicken, turned back because there were houses visible from the trail (and vice versa) with small children. I paused the time, turned around, restarted the clock for the remaining 30 seconds, and chose a spot just off the trail.
1. I rolled low, got a branch, and swatted by checks with it 5 times each hard. I did each a bit extra until the stick broke.
3. I got to pick what to wear back, so I decided to chance into the white undershirt I wore at the beginning, the jockstrap and flip flops I had on, and the pair of short shorts. On my return trip I went the way I came (to avoid going by the houses), and passed a person i knew from university walking his dog. I asked about the dog and continued like nothing happened.
In the car I put on jeans and the button down from earlier and drove home. There, I am typing this report.

In the car it struck me that if I rolled a larger number for task 2, I would have been caught by a former classmate. I found that both hot and also embarrassing.

If you think that my modifications are deserving of a punishment, my kik, once again, is anchorjet
anchorjet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk