Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #91
enaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
haha, that's not what I'm referencing.
Oh, I suspected it was a reference to Eurotrip... Guess not.

Edit: Google informs me that a flugelhorn is a real thing... learn something everyday...
Limits: Public, family, friends, pics, eating.
enaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #92
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Oh dear god. I do not think i would be able to stand in those, let alone wear them for several days.
just means you will be on your hands and knees more

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #93
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz View Post
Oh, I suspected it was a reference to Eurotrip... Guess not.
The show I'm referencing might have been referencing Eurotrip, I dunno. I've never seen Eurotrip.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #94
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Here a interesting one.

Both you and your gf, will have an enema endurance contest.
Both of you must fill your ass with the same amount. No plugs after.

Rules: 2 of 3 rounds is winner

Must make the other release their enema before you do.
1st win: Loser gets a vibe in pussy on low vibe.
2nd win: Loser is personal slave for next 24 hours.

Extra fun: Loser has to get splashed by winners enema.
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #95
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
just means you will be on your hands and knees more
I suppose yes, but I'm still reluctant to try ballet heels. I'm good with really tall platforms (well, once my feet heel from the abuse you put them through), but I'm scared that I'll break an ankle or something with ballet heels.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #96
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

the trick with learning to walk in them is dont rush your self. every other night put them on, when they start hurting take them off. after a few weeks of this and being in them no longer hurts your feet try standing in them make sure you got something to hold on to. then after you can stand in them try walking. after a few months you can walk in them like normal.... for the most part anyways i got modles so they could be in ballets for shoots

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #97
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

I received this dare in a PM from mordeth, and her requested I post the report here. Here's his instructions:
You can dress as slutty as you want before and after the dare tho.
You will dress in a skirt and top, no underwear.
You will put marbles in a condom and put that in your pussy and if you have a buttplug put that in to.
Now you will get yourself to a swimmingpool or bathhouse, there you will put on your bikini and go swim 20 laps so the marbles really can get to work on you.
When that is finished you will go to showers and edge once and if there is a sauna you will go in there and do the same if its possible.
Then get dressed and make your way home and once there you will take off your clothes outside your dore and cum 2 times there before going in. (later he gave me permission to cum inside my car instead, and added the following to the dare).
As an addition to the dare i gave you wear stockings and garterbelt and your highest heel you own but only drive in them if you can do that safely.

I did the dare this morning. I dressed in a black flared miniskirt and a green longsleeve t-shirt. I put on white thigh high stockings, my garter belt, and my highest heels (7 inches with 2 inch platform. my feet are extremely sore due to me being forced to wear heels locked on to my feet constantly for the past few days, but i toughed through it for this dare), and put in the condom filled with marbles and my buttplug. I drove to the community rec center, and went into the bathroom outside the indoor pool. I changed into my bikini (an orange halter top with white and light blue flower designs), and jumped into the pool. The water felt awesome, as did the condom filled with marbles in my pussy. I swam 20 laps, the bag of marbles teasing and pleasuring me the entire time. I could've orgasmed at least once if I tried. After I finished the laps I went into the showers. Nobody was around, luckily, so I edged very quickly. There is no sauna, so I got dressed and drove to my girlfriend's house. I parked my car and stripped naked. I laid down in the backseat and masturbated furiously. It took me 15-ish minutes to cum twice. Both orgasmed felt amazing. Feeling daring, I jumped outside my car, locked it, and ran to the front door stark naked. I tried to open it but it was locked. I rang the doorbell frantically, and it took Reagen about a minute to get to the door. I ran in as soon as she unlocked it. We both started laughing and she gave me a kiss on the cheek, calling me a silly slut. I got dressed in different clothes (no heels, gotta give me poor feet a rest), and retrieved my things from my car.
Thank you for the dare, I enjoyed it very much!

Old 12-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #98
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
the trick with learning to walk in them is dont rush your self. every other night put them on, when they start hurting take them off. after a few weeks of this and being in them no longer hurts your feet try standing in them make sure you got something to hold on to. then after you can stand in them try walking. after a few months you can walk in them like normal.... for the most part anyways i got modles so they could be in ballets for shoots
Thanks for the advice! I think I want to wait at least a month before I start trying them. I will give them some serious consideration, though.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #99
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
Here a interesting one.

Both you and your gf, will have an enema endurance contest.
Both of you must fill your ass with the same amount. No plugs after.

Rules: 2 of 3 rounds is winner

Must make the other release their enema before you do.
1st win: Loser gets a vibe in pussy on low vibe.
2nd win: Loser is personal slave for next 24 hours.

Extra fun: Loser has to get splashed by winners enema.
We will do this tomorrow, as I am supposed to serve her during dinner tonight, and it would mess things up if I won if we did the dare today.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #100
missreagen

Default It's Reagen!

Hello all! I am Reagen, Britt's best friend since sophomore year of highschool and recently became her girlfriend and part-time mistress. We are in the process of moving her into my house for a trial period to see if we want to live together on a more permanent basis. I just want to thank everyone for giving Brittany the dares that eventually led to us getting together, and I have enjoyed reading everything you have put her through. She is such a great woman and friend, and I am glad that we are together now that we both know that the other is gay/bi. I probably won't post much, since I'm not very experienced with bdsm-type stuff (although I am very interested!), but I will lurk often and I am willing to answer any question you may have!
Have a merry christmas and all that jazz!
~ Reagen
missreagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #101
missreagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
You'd be surprised. I've won this bet many times. You could go get a pie after someone loses/wins
Hey, it's Reagen, Brittany's girlfriend/roomie/part-time mistress. Would it be alright if I was the person that Britt played pool against?
missreagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #102
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

I feel like we all just hit a walk-off home run in the world series. This just became my favorite (active) thread, and so happy I could contribute to you two starting off a relationship that now makes me extremely jealous.

My Christmas wish is going to be that I give a girl a dare and then unwittingly have her turn out to actually be a sexy friend of mine when I notice she's acting strange and guess her secret. Then we can live happily ever after. Hey, it's slightly more probable than World Peace, isn't it?

But how did Reagen's account get banned already? Weird.

Anyway, I will probably come up with a million dares for you two. But for now, just wanted to say congratulations! (Assuming, of course, that this isn't just a total lie... but I'd rather believe than ruin the fantasy, and I hope I'm not a fool)
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #103
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
I feel like we all just hit a walk-off home run in the world series. This just became my favorite (active) thread, and so happy I could contribute to you two starting off a relationship that now makes me extremely jealous.

My Christmas wish is going to be that I give a girl a dare and then unwittingly have her turn out to actually be a sexy friend of mine when I notice she's acting strange and guess her secret. Then we can live happily ever after. Hey, it's slightly more probable than World Peace, isn't it?

But how did Reagen's account get banned already? Weird.

Anyway, I will probably come up with a million dares for you two. But for now, just wanted to say congratulations! (Assuming, of course, that this isn't just a total lie... but I'd rather believe than ruin the fantasy, and I hope I'm not a fool)
First off, this isn't a lie at all. I do understand that it might seem like it (It is a very lucky coincidence, I know. But we were probably bound to get together at some point, since we're best friends and both interested in females), but trust me, it isn't. We aren't comfortable posting pictures of us, so if that makes people think we're lying, we understand and can't blame them for that.
As for reagen's account being banned, the reason that was stated was that I was making an account to bump my thread. She used my macbook to make her own account and post her messages, so the IP address is the same and I guess that's what made Rachie think that I was trying to bump my own thread (which I'd be kind of dumb to do, since it's already pretty popular). I've sent a polite message to Rachie to try to clear the situation up, but I understand if they keep Reagen banned. I've asked if she can make another account, but since we live together I think the IP addresses would be similar and might cause confusion.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #104
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Ah. I didn't realize bumping a thread was such a grave offense. Why wouldn't someone just do it with their original account? lol.

Anyway, I don't think you're lying. I wouldn't post pictures of myself either, and I don't hold it against anyone. We can wish for you to change your minds, but it isn't necessary to convince me. I'm just overwhelmed because it's all "too good to be true" - but I believe in Christmas Miracles (or, I should say I'm willing to believe in them now ).

All I meant to imply before was that if you were lying, you're doing a great job, because I think you're telling the truth and I'm usually very skeptical.

Enough of that though, let's get back to slutting you out!
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #105
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Ah. I didn't realize bumping a thread was such a grave offense. Why wouldn't someone just do it with their original account? lol.

Anyway, I don't think you're lying. I wouldn't post pictures of myself either, and I don't hold it against anyone. We can wish for you to change your minds, but it isn't necessary to convince me. I'm just overwhelmed because it's all "too good to be true" - but I believe in Christmas Miracles (or, I should say I'm willing to believe in them now ).

All I meant to imply before was that if you were lying, you're doing a great job, because I think you're telling the truth and I'm usually very skeptical.

Enough of that though, let's get back to slutting you out!
Haha, get back to slutting me out indeed! The issue with Reagen's account has been resolved. The banned logo will disappear once she makes a thread in the lounge area or something like that. Shoutout to Rachie for being an awesome gD staff member!
EDIT: Just to be safe, she will use my account to answer any questions posted to her here.

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 12-18-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut