Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2012, 05:37 AM   #61
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Nice reports, whore!
Prepare a hot mix: toothpaste+garlic+ginger+mustard etc (all what you have).
Put this lube on your plug and vibe. Insert in both holes. Turn vibrator on the edge speed (highest speed you can resist cumming). Instead of a bra, do a rope harness on your breasts (tie at the base) and a crotch rope instead of panties. To keep your plugs inside. Wear mini-skirt or short dress, high heels, slut stockings. No underwear. Go to the supermarket and buy 1 big cucumber, 1 banana, and condoms. Nothing more. Better find a male cashier to pay. Flirt with him. Go home.
In your bathroom re-tie your breast-bondage to prevent damage. Remove your plugs. Put clothes-pegs on your nipples. Edge twice. Blinfold yourself. Fuck your ass with banana and your pussy with cucumber in the same rhythm. All in and out. Nice and slow, because you Must not cum. Non-stop. No orgasm. 20 min. Use the timer. Use only saliva us lube or your own juices.
Stick the bottle brush up your anal and round comb into pussy. All of it. No lube. And cum. And add one more bottle brush stroke and one more orgasm with it inside for each stop while fucking. Any reason: lube, edge, change position is counts. Eat cucumber (with your own juices) and banana (pill). After that you can remove your bondage, pegs and bottle brush.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?

Last edited by vladimir_bz_lion; 12-17-2012 at 05:56 AM.
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 AM   #62
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Let us know when you see her again.

I'm sure we can come up with a lot of tasks for her to do to you.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #63
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Don't have any orgasms on the day you perform these tasks. Feel free to do a lot of pain dares before the hanging vibe task, to make you horny.

task 1:

complete this tease:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346
Let us know how many times it made you edge, you are NOT allowed to orgasm.

do this task just after:

Preparation during the day:
Prepare yourself for this dare by edging yourself 4 times while wearing the same panties, and make sure to wipe your pussy juice off with the panties.
You are not allowed to cum during the day until you do the the hanging vibe dare.
(Also use some time to prepare the vibrator hanging in a rope, it may take some time, so make sure to have it prepared before the end of the day)

hanging vibe teasing task:

need:
rope
timer
vibrator (that can hang from a rope, or use tape)
buttplug
blindfold
body lotion

naked on the floor (on a blanket or similar )

hang a vibrator from the ceiling (or something above you) in a string/rope.
If you can hang it from above your bed, you can lie in your bed and do this task.
Use tape or tie rope around the vibe so it does not drop.
The vibe should end up hanging around 15 inches/40 cm above where you lie.
( The overall purpose for this dare is for you to lie on your back while pushing your pussy up against the vibe, thus working hard to stimulate yourself - so try to assume the position while preparing for the dare and find the correct height - It's meant to be a challenge)

finally:

get naked
Edge yourself
Rub body lotion all over your naked body, especially ass and tits.
spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek
insert butt-plug
set timer for 30 minutes
put on the blind fold
handcuff yourself with the hands behind your back with a key in reach.
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
(you can tie your self spread eagle style if more applicable)
Now you must lie under the hanging vibe ( on low ) and try to push yourself up against the vibe to orgasm.
You are allowed to orgasm as many times as you can, just remember to count.
Don't stop the stimulation until the timer rings, so if you orgasm easily you better hold of in the beginning to save your strength.

extreme edition: Use the panties from the days edging as a gag and use a rope around your head to secure them.

extreme edition2
use toothpaste on pussy and nipples (or even better icy-hot)

if you don't orgasm, you are not allowed to orgasm that day.

feel free to PM me for adjustments or details

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs

Last edited by garder80; 12-17-2012 at 08:42 AM.
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #64
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, what a lucky coincidence that was. And what a great advertisement... become a dareslut and you just mind find an unexpected and like-minded partner.

Now let's take advantage of the situation. :P

You need to follow through on your Community marathon. You can do so at either house you prefer, but hers might be better. Arrange a day, ideally before you get those heels off (I'm loving that dare, btw, such a sexy reminder and potentially embarrassing predicament) and let her know that you plan to be kinky around her / with her and make sure she's into it.

The whole time you are together, you need to be naked except for heels and a thong. Bring some hair clips, your buttplug, a vibrator, and if you have/can make one, a nipple clamp chain - clothespins and string can work, too. Before every episode, roll a die and attach/use that many of the accessories to your body until the end of the episode, ask Reagan where you should put each one.

You are effectively her slave until the marathon is over, since you've seen it and she hasn't. It's your job to fetch drinks and snacks, to make sure she's comfortable -- giving her a massage or foot rub if she asks -- to entertain her sexually even. Make it clear your body is hers to enjoy, if she wants to; she can tease you, fondle you, watch you masturbate or go down on her, spank you for any mistakes, etc.

Finally, you need her permission to cum.

Hopefully this fits into your/her parameters. Have fun!
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #65
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Nice reports, whore!
Put this lube on your plug and vibe. Insert in both holes. Turn vibrator on the edge speed (highest speed you can resist cumming). Instead of a bra, do a rope harness on your breasts (tie at the base) and a crotch rope instead of panties. To keep your plugs inside. Wear mini-skirt or short dress, high heels, slut stockings. No underwear. Go to the supermarket and buy 1 big cucumber, 1 banana, and condoms. Nothing more. Better find a male cashier to pay. Flirt with him. Go home.
In your bathroom re-tie your breast-bondage to prevent damage. Remove your plugs. Put clothes-pegs on your nipples. Edge twice. Blinfold yourself. Fuck your ass with banana and your pussy with cucumber in the same rhythm. All in and out. Nice and slow, because you Must not cum. Non-stop. No orgasm. 20 min. Use the timer. Use only saliva us lube or your own juices.
Stick the bottle brush up your anal and round comb into pussy. All of it. No lube. And cum. And add one more bottle brush stroke and one more orgasm with it inside for each stop while fucking. Any reason: lube, edge, change position is counts. Eat cucumber (with your own juices) and banana (pill). After that you can remove your bondage, pegs and bottle brush.
For the breast harness do i just tie rope around the base of my tits? Or is it more complicated than that? I'm not very good at selfbondage.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #66
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
oops wrong word! lets try Tabasco
so which dare am I doing again?

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #67
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys, I have a huge backlog of dares that I'm trying to complete as quickly as possible, but I have other things I need to be doing too. Which means it may take me a few days to get to your dare. I hope that's ok. I have thoroughly enjoyed the dares I've been getting from the gD community. Thanks so much for welcoming to your pervy family!

Old 12-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #68
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
This dare took a completely unexpected (but amazing) turn. I'll let you decide if I need to complete it as written, but I think you might be happy with how it turned out.
I wanted to try zootsuits modification, but I'm not talented with rope, so I gave up on it. I froze the keys saturday afternoon (I bought another pair of handcuffs, so theirs two keys for each pair making 4 in total).
After lunch on sunday I stripped naked, except for the heels that are currently locked to my feet. then I put the unfrozen keys on the windowsill of my bedroom, which is in the back of my apartment. Then I knelt in front of the door of my apartment, put the vib in my pussy and the plug in my butt, and cuffed my right hand to my left ankle and my left wrist to my right ankle.
Then I realized I had left the frozen keys in my freezer. I would have to crawl to my bedroom to get the unfrozen keys.
Now, to preface what happened next: On wednesday, I had invited my best friend, Reagen (who came out to me as bisexual a week ago, and I'm the only one that knows), over to marathon watch the first season of Community (she hadnt seen it before!) that afternoon. But I had completely forgotten about this. And we're back in.
About a couple minutes I had gotten maybe halfway across my living room/dining room area when I heard a knock on my door and Reagen's voice saying "Hey Britt, I'm here!"
I froze and stifled a scream of fear. Right as I realized I had left my door unlocked I heard her open the door. She immediately closed the door and ran to my side, saying "Oh my god Britt are you okay?"
Tears in my eyes, I nodded and stammered out a "y-yes.", and I think at that moment she saw the plug in my ass, and she giggled.
"Did you do this to yourself?" she asked, timidly.
I started to cry and nodded my head.
"Why are you crying?"
"I-i'm scared.." I said quietly. I was afraid she would think I was really weird or something.
She giggled at me "Why? I think you look kind of cute." she said. (Reagen's always been one to speak her mind, which is why i was surprised when she came out to me last week. Edit: surprise because I wouldve thought shed be the type to be more open about it.)
I laughed nervously. "Really?"
"Yep."
I decided to abandon the dare and asked her to unlock me. She got the keys and unlocked my cuffs. I started to thank her, then our eyes met. We stared at each other for a few awkward moments. Then we leaned in and kissed nervously. Reagen got her courage up and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Soon we had tore her clothes off her and were going at it. I dont want to go into detail, but I loved it. It was sort of sloppy and awkward a little since she hadnt slept with a girl before (and for all my sluttiness I am not very experienced either), but it was still amazing.
Afterward she asked what I had been doing, and i showed her this site and the dares id been getting. She laughed and nervously offered to help me out. She lives at a small house by herself (her parents own the house, but they retired to mexico and bought her this house as a gift for her getting into college on a full ride), and she said I could come over anytime shes there and shed help me do whatever dares I want help with.

So yeah, i didnt do this dare, but something fucking awesome happened instead. Let me know if you want me to try the dare again or have a punishment for not doing the dare.
this one! i think you need help making you go faster to get your keys. if you have hard floors place dry rice on it so it hurts to crawl on it

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #69
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
I have a pain challenge for you.

Buy a 9-volt battery - the rectangular kind with two terminals at one end.
Get naked, and wear your ball gag - you'll need it.
kneel on the floor, handcuff your ankles together, with the handcuff passing behind something solid like your bed leg, so you can't escape.

Then hold the 9-volt battery on one spot against your pussy until you are screaming into your ball gag - and hold it until you are screaming for ten more seconds.

You can rest - but then hold it onto another spot. Until you are screaming into your ball gag, and for ten seconds more.

Do this until you have held it against five spots - including your clit.

Then you can make yourself cum as a reward, but still with your ankles handcuffed, and with the gag on.

And report, within minutes of completing it, still naked, still wearing the gag.
I just finished this. I am still naked and still wearing the gag.

I stripped naked, except for the heels that are still locked onto my feet. Next I put in my ballgag. Then I got the battery and my handcuffs and got on the floor next to my bed. I put my feet on either side of one of the bed's legs, and cuffed my ankles together. I took a deep breath and pressed my pussy against the battery.

At first it felt nice, it didn't hurt at all. But then the pain started and grew quickly. After a minute I stared to scream, and I held it in for 10 seconds. After they were up, I took the battery and pressed it against my left nipple. This time the pain was more immediate, and quickly I was screaming once more. I repeated the process 4 more times; the places I shocked myself are as follows: Pussy, left nipple, right nipple, right inner thigh, and my clit. By the time I finished the last one I was bawling, the electric pain of the battery was something I was not used to. My pussy was soaked by the time I was done, and it only took a couple minutes to finger myself to orgasm. Then I unlocked my cuffs, got on my computer, and typed this report. I hope you enjoyed my report as much as I loved the dare.

Old 12-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #70
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
For the breast harness do i just tie rope around the base of my tits? Or is it more complicated than that? I'm not very good at selfbondage.
It is OK. Search instructions in the web or just tie at the base tight.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #71
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Don't have any orgasms on the day you perform these tasks. Feel free to do a lot of pain dares before the hanging vibe task, to make you horny.

task 1:

complete this tease:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346
Let us know how many times it made you edge, you are NOT allowed to orgasm.

do this task just after:

Preparation during the day:
Prepare yourself for this dare by edging yourself 4 times while wearing the same panties, and make sure to wipe your pussy juice off with the panties.
You are not allowed to cum during the day until you do the the hanging vibe dare.
(Also use some time to prepare the vibrator hanging in a rope, it may take some time, so make sure to have it prepared before the end of the day)

hanging vibe teasing task:

need:
rope
timer
vibrator (that can hang from a rope, or use tape)
buttplug
blindfold
body lotion

naked on the floor (on a blanket or similar )

hang a vibrator from the ceiling (or something above you) in a string/rope.
If you can hang it from above your bed, you can lie in your bed and do this task.
Use tape or tie rope around the vibe so it does not drop.
The vibe should end up hanging around 15 inches/40 cm above where you lie.
( The overall purpose for this dare is for you to lie on your back while pushing your pussy up against the vibe, thus working hard to stimulate yourself - so try to assume the position while preparing for the dare and find the correct height - It's meant to be a challenge)

finally:

get naked
Edge yourself
Rub body lotion all over your naked body, especially ass and tits.
spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek
insert butt-plug
set timer for 30 minutes
put on the blind fold
handcuff yourself with the hands behind your back with a key in reach.
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
(you can tie your self spread eagle style if more applicable)
Now you must lie under the hanging vibe ( on low ) and try to push yourself up against the vibe to orgasm.
You are allowed to orgasm as many times as you can, just remember to count.
Don't stop the stimulation until the timer rings, so if you orgasm easily you better hold of in the beginning to save your strength.

extreme edition: Use the panties from the days edging as a gag and use a rope around your head to secure them.

extreme edition2
use toothpaste on pussy and nipples (or even better icy-hot)

if you don't orgasm, you are not allowed to orgasm that day.

feel free to PM me for adjustments or details
First I completed the flash tease. It made me edge 12 times (that bitch is such a fucking tease!!! I love it though)

Then I put on a pair of panties and edged 4 more times, soaking my panties in the process.
Next I hung the vibrator from a light on my ceiling fan. It ended up a little over a foot and a half over my bed.

Then I got naked and stuffed the panties in my mouth and tied a rope around my head to keep the panties in.
Next I rubbed body lotion all over my body. I made sure to give my tits and ass special attention. By the time I was done my skin was very slick and shiny. Then I spanked my ass 30 times with my hands. It hurt, but not quite as much as usual. I think i'm getting used to pain.
I inserted my buttplug. The body lotion sort of served as a lubericnt, and it popped into my ass quite easily. Then I set the timer on my phone to 30 minutes. I put on my sleepmask, turned on the vib, handuffed my hands behind my back, and lay down on my bed.

I pushed my pussy up against the vibrator, arching my back at a pretty big angle so that my crotch would reach it. I was extremely horny and desperate to cum, driven insane by all the teasing I had endured up to this point. So it did not take muh for me to cum the first time. I screamed, moaned, and thrashed about as I orgasmed. After the orgasm subsided I arched my back once more and pushed my crotch against the vibrator. This time it took me longer to get to the edge, but finally i orgasmed again, moaning through the panties in my mouth as my muscles contracted and juice spurted from my cunt. Soon after my second orgasm the timer went off. I flipped over and rubbed my sleepmask off my head. I found the keys to my handcuffs and managed to unlock them (yay, flexible fingers!). Then I untied the rope around from around my head, took out the panties, and cleaned everything up. There was a sizeable wet spot on my bedsheets.

Thank you for the dare, i loved every frustrating, teasing part of it.

Old 12-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #72
darklips78

Send a message via AIM to darklips78 Send a message via Yahoo to darklips78

Your punishment for failing to wear the nails is you will go to a drag queen show and try and convince onlookers is that you were born male. You will wear a scarf to hide your adam's apple. You will wear a strapon under your clothes so you have a package to ruin your femme look. If you don't have anyone fooled, you will use that strapon to edge twice for everyone who saw threw your disguise.
My birthday is February 12
darklips78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #73
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
Your punishment for failing to wear the nails is you will go to a drag queen show and try and convince onlookers is that you were born male. You will wear a scarf to hide your adam's apple. You will wear a strapon under your clothes so you have a package to ruin your femme look. If you don't have anyone fooled, you will use that strapon to edge twice for everyone who saw threw your disguise.
i dont think there are any drag shows near where I live...

Old 12-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #74
darklips78

Send a message via AIM to darklips78 Send a message via Yahoo to darklips78

Alright then again do the pool bet, but this time, convince them the loser has to get a pie smashed in their face and you will do your best to win. If you win you will send me pics/video of her before-after the pie.
If you get really brave you can offer the pie in her face be your hairless pie.
My birthday is February 12
darklips78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #75
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Nice reports, whore!
I don't have any ginger, but I had the rest of the mix. I took toothpaste, garlic, and mustard and mixed them all together in a small bowl. I bathed by buttplug and vibrator in the mix, turned the vibrator to medium, and put the toys in their proper holes. Immediately my pussy and ass started to burn. Next, I took my rope and tied me tits, taking one section of rope for each breast, looping it under the boob and over the top, then tying it tight. I tied the two pieces of rope together to use up the extra rope. For the crotch rope I tied a rope around my waist, then ran a rope under my legs and tied it to the waist-rope, tightening it until the rope pressed into my cunt very much, my pussy lips bulging out on either side. Then I put on a strapless minidress (getting ready or my big evening/night with Reagen, I'll post about that tomorrow when I get home). My keys had not arrived i the mail yet, so I decided to put on leg warmers instead. I looked extremely tacky. (Update on the heels: my ankles and feet fucking hurt. It's almost impossible to move quickly. I cannot wait to give me feet a break)

I drove to the store and got the biggest cucumber I thought I could fit into me, the firmest banana I could find (which isnt really firm, but still...), and a box of condoms. I checked out with a teenage guy with shaggy hair. He smirked at my purchase, and i giggled and flirted as best I could with him. He ended up writing his number on my receipt (i threw it away when i got home. Not interested!).

When I got home i went to the bathroom I took off the dress and redid my bondage. Then I put clothespins on my nipples and edged twice with my vib and my fingers. Then I took out the vib and set the timer for 20 minutes. I blindfolded myself with my sleepmask and fucked myself with the cucumber and banana. It took a little bit to get the cucumber in, but I managed to get my cunt to open up. I fucked myself nice and slow, getting wet but not coming close to orgasm. After the 20 minutes were up I took off the blindfold and got out my round comb and a bottle brush. I shoved them up my cunt and ass quickly, and soon I was fucking myself with them as hard as I could. I came within a few minutes without changing position. After my orgasm finished (it was awesome, thank you so much!!!), I cleaned up, took off my bondage and took out the toys, and put on more confortable clothing. Then I hate about half the cucumber (i wasnt hungry, but it tasted awesome with my juices) and all of the banana (not the peel, though.)

Thank you for the dare, it was very entertaining.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut