Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-30-2016, 11:59 AM   #211
Glimpsesofme

I have a hair brush, wooden spoon, hand, charging cord, hanger for implements.

I chose short term and am offering up my tits, ass, hands, feet and pussy for punishment.

For short term I rolled

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve
Then
3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max
Which makes 3 sessions with 300 hit min, 500 hit max, with any offered body part

For number of masters I got

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)
Which means I can get up to 600 spanks

For extras I got

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

So, I am a 400 hit minimum, 700 hit maximum and need 3 sessions with that number of strokes from 4 different masters.
The 8 extras I will offer are:
Tied tits, butt plug, ginger oil to be used in/on anus, butt plug or clit, corner time wearing 6" heels (you specify length-up to 30 min), ball gag, nipple clamps, clit clamp, blindfold
Glimpsesofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:52 PM   #212
davefun

Default choose my spanking

Implements for spanking: I have a two sided paddle (one side has raised pointed dots the other side has raised ovals), belt, hand.

Dice roll results:
5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

1 - 3 extras at least

1. Master may choose any where below the neck.
2. Master may assess up to an additional 100 hits
3. Master may assess two body parts per session. (hits can be divided or what ever number master likes up to the total max of 400 for each body part.)

Thank you.
davefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:07 PM   #213
NaughtyGal

This sounds like it could be interesting. I have always been intrigued with spanking. I chose a short term session this time. If I enjoy it I will do a longer session next time. I rolled:

5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

2 - 4 extras. For my extras I have chosen:
~ Nipple Clamps
~ My X-Large butt plug (I can barely manage to fit my large one so this will make it more unpleasant)
~ Tying my legs over my head
~ Your choice, but please keep it within my limits

My spanking tools are my hand, a wooden ruler, a leather belt, and a bristle side of a hair brush.
I am offering up my pussy, my clit, and my boobs (I will split the spanking evenly between them unless otherwise stated) up for spanking.

The best way to contact me for this is through my PM. I will give you a very good report after each session. Since this is my first time dealing with spanking I would like to ask that we start off not as rough, I mean you will have 3 sessions with me so we can get progressively harder with each session.

I look forward to seeing my spankings soon!

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by NaughtyGal; 12-31-2016 at 10:12 PM.
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #214
PotentialSub

Body parts on offer are the same as those listed on my blog:
left inner thigh,
right inner thigh,
left ass cheek,
right ass cheek,
pussy
and because this is a punishment: clit

Long Term Results:

Roll: 6 therefore roll again and add 50 spanks to both the maximum and minimum spank count:

Roll2: 5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

Therefore: 150 min hits, 250 max hits, three times a day for 11 days.

Number of Masters to Direct You:
Roll: 1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

Extras:
Roll: 2 - 4 Extras at least.

Since this is to be a punishment task I offer up:

1) my newly acquired clover clamps,
2) use of all of my toys (listed in signature) to enhance the sessions,
3) the option to add corner time,
4) Master's choice - within limits

Objects Available for use:

charging cable
riding crop
hairbrush
wooden spoon
hand
(open to suggestions of household objects)
PotentialSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 02:15 PM   #215
beks
Baby Member

Hand

Bodyparts; Right breast, ass, pussy.

Longterm; 5 - 100 min, 200 max, three times a day for 10 days.

Number of masters; 6 - All masters are mine for 7 days, whoever pm or answer in this topic. But a single person can only be my master once.

Extras; 3 - 5 extras and 50 more on the max hit points.
You choose the extras.

Likes; spanking, anal, nipple play/torture, wedgie, enema, hidden public, control, light humilitation, wax.

Dislike; bodily fluid, scar, permanent, full public/family, illegal, blackmail, pic/cam.

Toys; house stuff

pm me dares/punishments to do
beks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 03:50 PM   #216
spankme997

I am doing this because I lost a dare because i'm a stupid loser whore that needs a spanking. The person I lost to is 1 master I'm just throwing that out there.

I am doing this short term

I offer:
Ass
Sit spots
Back of thighs
Inner thighs
Tits
Pussy

My rolls are
4-So 4 masters (1 is taken already though)
2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)
Last roll is a 1 (so 3 extras)... they will be...
1. 20 minutes of cornertime kneeling on rice before spanking
2. Sitting on a hard rice covered seat for 20 minutes after spanking
3. Will write 100 times... I deserved to be spanked for being so naughty.

I really need a good spanking so lay it on me.

My implements are:
Ruler
Hairbrush
Belt

Likes: Spanking,Wedgie, and Anal(I can only use fingers and pens), Humiliation

Dislikes: Edging

Limits: Public, blood, scat, family,

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78119

Toys: Wand Vibrator, Rabbit Vibrator, small butt plug, larger butt plug, rope, a leather paddle, and a riding crop.

You can also add things to my calendar...:
https://teamup.com/ksf15dcfa53650d579

Last edited by spankme997; 03-17-2017 at 03:54 PM.
spankme997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:44 PM   #217
Glimpsesofme

I am doing this because I lost a dare. I deserve the punishment which will follow.

I offer my ass and tits. I will be doing long term.

For long term I got...
5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

Number of masters...
3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses) the firs master is the person I lost the dare to, I am looking for one more...

Extras... masters may choose extras within my limits
3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points

Implements... brush, spoon, charging cord
Glimpsesofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:07 PM   #218
idodairs

My implements are:
Ruler
Hairbrush
Belt

I offer myself
idodairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 12:19 AM   #219
slutgirl3002

My body parts are, left tit, right tit, and pussy
I choose long term:
2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days
5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.
So I guess my min is now 300 hits and my max is now 400 hits
My extras are:
1. Open window
2. Toothpaste
3. Bondage
4. Clothes pegs
5. May add up to 100 spanks
6. Master chooses
7. Master chooses
8. Master chooses
Implements are:
Belt, hairbrush, ruler, shoe, hand, charging cable, wooden spoon, metal spoon

Likes: pussy insertions, messy, bondage, being controlled, dares/challenges, tits, light spankings, tit torture

Dislike: harsh pain, anal

Limits: Blood, Illegal, Public, Face, Family, Permanent, Dangerous

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4224352
slutgirl3002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:20 AM   #220
Lovgame

LONG TERMS RESULTS
2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

EXTRAS
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

Writing lines
Corner time master may add rules like on heels, knees etc
Master may add 2-3 body parts in one session
Adding ice on body like in panties on spanked body etc

Implements
Hand, hanger, charging cord

Body parts
Master may choose

I don't do pics so ll give reports
Limits-public, permanent,needle , blood
Lovgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:16 PM   #221
special

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

I rolled again and got 5: 150 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 11 days.

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.

Extras:
1. Clothpins
2. Any food or condiments I have in the kitchen
3. Toothpaste
4. Park next to my house
5. Wooden spoon
6. Piss
7. Ruler
8. Blindfold

I had to add 100 to my MIN and MAX: 250 min hits, 300 max

Dislikes: Scat, anal, bondage

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal

Hard Limits: No pics, videos

I do not have a kik or skype, and I will not be getting one.

Please go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...153214&page=14

My posts are on page 13 and 14
special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:23 PM   #222
Hornyfemslave

I will try this.
Body parts: tits, ass, pussy
I have a hair brush, wooden spoon, and hands to use.
Short term
I got 1 session with 100 min and 200 max.
4 masters, but the first one that messages gets a 300 max and extra body part.
I didn't pick a extra but I will let the masters pick almost whatever they want.
Hornyfemslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM   #223
mahhstela

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

(My extras will be...
1-nipple clamps
2-hitachi wand
3-bondage rope
4-ball gag

My spanking implements will be : wodden spoon, and hand

Likes :bondage, nude, verbal humiliation, semi-public, rules, gags, breath and water torture, sleeping naked, hypnosis, choking, age play
limits :scat, piss, pics, family, anal
punishments :spankings, corner time, forced chores, denail, face slapping, writing on body, feet play
(The reds are things that I have tried)

Kik: maahlore

I have been brainwashed into Fuckdoll Maria by my daddy

My ask me anything page

mahhstela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:18 AM   #224
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
The idea is:
1- you need a spanking
2- since its a punishment for you, you wont decide how it will be done, BUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL DECIDE FOR YOU.

So, you will enter in a Thread the spanks you need/own/will do, and open it for others members to decide HOW, WHEN, IN WICH WAY, WITH WICH IMPLEMENT, IN WICH BODY PART, and so on.

They can even decide the number of spanks you have to give, and how hard they will be.

Have fun in this one.

RULES

SLAVES will enter a the topic with the max and min number of spankings, offering at least 3 body parts to be hit (for example, right tit, ass, pussy, etc).

The SLAVE can choose LONG TERM (a few days of "daily spankings") or SHORT TERM (just once/one session or one day of spankings). The SLAVE also will tell wich tools they have avaiable for use, and how many people can direct the spanks offered.

And then THE SLAVE will make a post giving all the information here.

THE MASTERS (the ones who will direct your spanking) will read the slaves posts and answer to the ones he/she wants to. The number of MASTERS who direct one SLAVE spanking is limited to the numbers the SLAVE rolled in the dice. The first ones will count, untill number is complete.

The SLAVE must make one spank session, AT LEAST, for each MASTER. SHE/HE will offer to be spanked in ass, right tit or clitoris, for example, max number 100, min 50, for 1 day, wich the tools she/he has, etc. BUT NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS of THREE MASTERS, so, if one choose to hit 100 times her clit with a wooden spoon before sleep, the second 50 the ass with the belt next time she goes to the bathroom and the third to make it fully naked in the tit right now with all windows opened, thats it, the SLAVE will have to make all those 3 sessions and POST THE RELATORY HERE AT LEAST

(To the slaves, a secret: several Masters doesnt demand pictures/videos, but WE DO DEMAND REPORTS, cos its the part we can have our prize. Without it, we drop the thing and stop to give dares, elaborate things here, and so on. We have a lot of work to create dares for you, we expect the same from the ones who used the ideas we had).

MASTERS will then tell the slave how the spankings should be ministered (like, "everyday (in a long term) after wake up, befor go to the toilet, fully naked, give 10 strokes, tie legs togheter, edge once, give 20 more hit, bend over a table, clamp your nipples, give other 30, edge again, clamp pussy and plug the ass, lay down on your stomach, give the last 40 and you can/cannot cum" etc)

MASTERS MUST CHOOSE THE INSTRUMENTS in the list (unless he/she has some idea of use of one ordinary object everybody has at home).

MASTERS MUST OBBEY LIMITS of the SLAVES.

IF POSSIBLE (and disclosed by the SLAVE), MASTERS can also tell WHERE the spanks will be done (in public toilet, in the front garden, in the kitchen, etc)

THE DICE PART

First thing, you have to choose if you want LONG TERM SPANK or SHORT TERM SPANK.
Then you roll a dice and check bellow.

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.

Have fun guys and girls.

I would like to join this task...

Body Parts - Ass, inner tights, hands, pussy, tits, nipples

Tools - Wooden spoon, Leather belt, Cane, ruler, stick

Short Term - 3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

Masters - 4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

Extras - 4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

1) Rub Icyhot anywhere
2) Buttplug (Lube of your choice)
3) pussy insertion (balls, vegetable, ...)
4) Something of your choice within my limits (Creativity is a plus)

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:48 AM   #225
Horny Kaliope

Tits, ass, pussy.
5- 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.
6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once).
I have most household items.
Horny Kaliope is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk